Hi WHAT CLASS SHOULD I USE?!

Couch

:nea: :search: hey guys I'm new too this game and I want too know what's a good class for pvp, I've played wow so I kinda know how the classes work but I want a class that's good for pvp . Thanks guys I'm looking forward too play this game ;D

Its down to personal preference, i mean most classes are good for pvp and all  classes can be gret if you know how to use them. If you want pvp i would go for warlock or shaman but thats just me they whoop my ass everytime. Goodluck in your choice  ;D

StrongShot is right, go for the class that you're comfortable to play with. Every class has the potential to be great at pvp. If you're wondering which class has the best set of skills, in my opinion, none. Because it's a matter of knowing what skill to use for the right situation and the right timing to use then.

Moreover, if you got plenty of money and can buy lots of signs, forget what i've said above.

Haha. Just kidding. Just enjoy the game with whatever class you've decided to come up with.