Rogues being seen when Invisible.

Nastyburp

I hate it when im in arena or pvp cave and they hit me while im invisible I rage quit and makes me wanna throw my phone on the wall :facepalm: turn it off please

When I do arena on my Warlock I ALWAYS see Rogues in stealth when they're 2 yards away, It's ducked up cause Stealth duration is shit and so is it's cooldown.

My warlock can only detect rogue in stealth mode using skill(forgot the name)...but rarely i see(ofc) rogue who used stealth but when it failed...

about being seen by a druid twice...maybe is a coincidence

forgive my porr "English"

any character has some chance to find invisible rogue. The interesting thing is that you stay invisible to other players until the one interacts with you (roots, agro, attack)

this chance depends on your skill lvl, and it's not а bug

any character has some chance to find invisible rogue. The interesting thing is that you stay invisible to other players until the one interacts with you (roots, agro, attack)

this chance depends on your skill lvl, and it's not а bug

i dont think that all classes can detect rogue using skill(e.g priest,bd,rogue ;D ,necro...well idk)..i never tried

• 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...

It is not a bug. Stealth has a certain chance to fail so that others can see you.

Some mobs detect you more easily and that is why you can't run through labyrinth in stealth.

It's always been like this and it always will.

Pro tip for barbs - If you roar an invisible rogue 1-2 yards away from you, his stealth will break. Also, i think the chance of doing this scales with roar level. Mine is lvl 5 and i usualy break 4 out of 5 stealths