Devs

Nakkti

Question

Why can we not private message tha developing team? I find that to be really inconvient specially seeing as THEY DO NOT read all tha posts. -.-'

8 answers to this question

:facepalm: idnt wnt to tell this but, are u an idiot?! WHY DONT U STOP COMPLAINING HERE ?! UR MAKING NONSENSE TOPIC FOR UR STUPID COMPLAINS! TRY TO POST IN SUPPORT. NOT HERE .MAYBE UR JUST A KID OR WHAT,? MAYBE SPOILED KID?! U CN EMAIL THEM, COMON USE UR HEAD! U MAKIN ME MAD! TSK. SUCH AN, t(uu-t)

:facepalm: idnt wnt to tell this but, are u an idiot?! WHY DONT U STOP COMPLAINING HERE ?! UR MAKING NONSENSE TOPIC FOR UR STUPID COMPLAINS! TRY TO POST IN SUPPORT. NOT HERE .MAYBE UR JUST A KID OR WHAT,? MAYBE SPOILED KID?! U CN EMAIL THEM, COMON USE UR HEAD! U MAKIN ME MAD! TSK. SUCH AN, t(uu-t)

.... You see whats above your post? Thats called a qeustion. Of course ima complain on a forum. Its partly tha reason theyre made. If you dnt like my posts dont read them.  Have yourself a nice day.

.... You see whats above your post? Thats called a qeustion. Of course ima complain on a forum. Its partly tha reason theyre made. If you dnt like my posts dont read them.  Have yourself a nice day.

I agree nakkti that was rude of her to say that! :facepalm:

God complex?

They won't talk to mortals and expect us to give sacrifices and offerings.

and bysacrifieces and offerings they want your $$$ :lol: :lol: :good: :give_rose: :friends: :fool: :drinks: :drinks: :diablo: :clapping: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:  PAY UP CRY BABIES 10$ PER SUPPORT QUESTION ANSWERED.

" This is a shop, not a game  ;) "

I AM RIGHT

• Developer

Hello.

If you would like to contact with development team, you could send an email via our support system (link below).

Good luck.