Bugs and improvement

balinor

Hello, to make this game perfect, i'd like to tell some skill bugs and need improvement.

1. Dark circle, enemy in the middle of dark circle doesn't get stunned, it's not working.

2. Illusory chains, enemy shouldn't be able to use any skills when getting stunned.

3. Charge, make success chance up to 50% but every charge dealing a certain small of damage

4. Gouge, increase radius of yard to be able to stun enemy, it could help rogue in out of stealth to catch enemy when running

Others changes

1. More fight satisfaction; increase default HP of every class

2. More skills, every class should have at least 1 AOE skill

3. More fun and challenging; BOSS should be able to use some skills or buffs, not to be monoton but the current normal damage of BOSS reduced because of new skills.

I hope this suggestion would improve the game to be perfect. Thanks for reading.

So i see thats Suggestion to make dark side OP

Can anyone post here light side suggest to ? :)

Ok lets give rangers back this blessing time like it was before ;)

BD will get 2x damage per hamstring.

Druids can heal double :U

paladin attack to super fast

and others to some stuff :D

Thank you for your comment. I just told a part of fail skills and need to be fixed not to be OP. :)

:facepalm: imbalance huh? darkside too much ovah powering,? haha the only problem for me is the hard to relogin in, :(

The weakness has an advantage. Wish US sapphire would be normal again.

I love chains very helpful because when rouges stealth and there by me I click chains and it takes them out of stealth, teleport and shadder also do this. But I would like chains to stun though would really make mage even more op! 8)

I agree to you, his bug fixing, is not really bug fixing, its only way to add more power to over powered warlock,

Yeah your suggestions are all cool bring back the rangers blessing  lol

and

very nice. :yahoo: :yahoo:

Thank you for your comment. I just told a part of fail skills and need to be fixed not to be OP. :)

Both sides have bugs, rangers trap not working most of times, and scater same.

Hello, to make this game perfect, i'd like to tell some skill bugs and need improvement.

1. Dark circle, enemy in the middle of dark circle doesn't get stunned, it's not working.

2. Illusory chains, enemy shouldn't be able to use any skills when getting stunned.

3. Charge, make success chance up to 50% but every charge dealing a certain small of damage

4. Gouge, increase radius of yard to be able to stun enemy, it could help rogue in out of stealth to catch enemy when running

Others changes

1. More fight satisfaction; increase default HP of every class

2. More skills, every class should have at least 1 AOE skill

3. More fun and challenging; BOSS should be able to use some skills or buffs, not to be monoton but the current normal damage of BOSS reduced because of new skills.

I hope this suggestion would improve the game to be perfect. Thanks for reading.

Dark circle works - as far as I remember it only stuns when you break the barrier/ outlining of the circle so if you stand still in the middle you can technically avoid stun. This is all ready the most OP stun ingame get real. You dont even haft to hit accuracatly with it just put it out and wait lol.

Mage chains is aoe thats why its no full spell disable and with mage teleport and dps I dont think they need any. If you dont stun mage first. A double team of mages can kill youre partner in 3 secs. Try facing 2x mages with melee chars lv18+ its not that easy...

Rouge gouge? Gouge is extremly useful in arena and 1v1 rouges keep kiting you with gouge/stealth. Rouges dont need it stronger its plenty strong.

you really seem to want to boost already very good skills... I can only agree that charge got nerfed to much and could get a small buff to 60-70% succes rate.

dont agree to the additional changes. Would make it to easy... Let me guess youre a mage-class... Keep it challanging and I support devs in making warspear more of a challange lately. I could think of 3-4 classes needing nerfing...

Dark circle works - as far as I remember it only stuns when you break the barrier/ outlining of the circle so if you stand still in the middle you can technically avoid stun. This is all ready the most OP stun ingame get real. You dont even haft to hit accuracatly with it just put it out and wait lol.

Mage chains is aoe thats why its no full spell disable and with mage teleport and dps I dont think they need any. If you dont stun mage first. A double team of mages can kill youre partner in 3 secs. Try facing 2x mages with melee chars lv18+ its not that easy...

Rouge gouge? Gouge is extremly useful in arena and 1v1 rouges keep kiting you with gouge/stealth. Rouges dont need it stronger its plenty strong.

you really seem to want to boost already very good skills... I can only agree that charge got nerfed to much and could get a small buff to 60-70% succes rate.

dont agree to the additional changes. Would make it to easy... Let me guess youre a mage-class... Keep it challanging and I support devs in making warspear more of a challange lately. I could think of 3-4 classes needing nerfing...

its about shaman, priest, druid, necromancer n warlock. they(shaman n warlock) use blind and blind and after it stun and mage die. every arena, i always meet shaman n warlock. with barbar n d.k its more easy to kill mage too. they can catch mage from illusion skill. i think mage need improve. many days ago in captive, i see d.k lvl 18 with wpn lvl 17 kill mage lvl 18 with lvl 18 staff. mage use 2 pot to kill him but still dead. teleport should not able to make losing enemies target. I think i agree with balinor. except rogue and warlock.