Warlock Belt

Leo Acq

What is better for a warlock in PvP, the belt of befouler ( 18 mana, 1,8 pene, 14 dmg) or the new astrologer sach (2 resi, 166 hp, 16 dmg) ?

I'm very undecided, and I repeat I'm talking about pvp only. With crit crystal and hp/resi rune ofc.

Arena belt have HP. HP and Resi. **** dmg when u can stay longer ;P

Well I see from your pic that you use full impenetrable set instead of half guiding thread set for hp. And lvl 18 staff is better than the arena 17 one because it has penetration instead of resilience, isnt an easy choice.

Not more damage, more penetration. Not same thing.

Penetration reduce def, but not resilience.

Penetration does NOT, I repeat, NOT reduce resilience.

I know, but every good player has at least 8,6% dark resistance (cloak + 2 rings), and without the belt my penetration is 7.3, with 9.1, so I'd do more damage with the befouler belt.

Its your own choice, but if you need belt to PvP, then arena belt best.

Yeah :D I wanted a discussion.

In the end I have chosen the arena one because with the other I'd be under 2k hp (I'm lvl 18) and that pisses me off a lot xD

belt of befouler and arena belt are both good, it depends on the situation you are in, if you are fighting a strong opponent use astrologer belt, if you fight a player that isnt overpowered use your befouler, once again, it depends on the situation, and what you are using, your hp, your def, everything is important :good:

Go full resilience, Forsaken got bonus mana regen use that for your own advantage, use penetration on rings if you need so, don't replace Resilience for it.

Only reason you're gonna let go of resilience is for more crit or in shorter words, if you're gonna use Impenatrable Shroud set.

In my opinion, all classes should use Arena 17 belt with Resilience enchant.