Imbalance between monsters and difficulty of factions

Marcin

I tested few monsters on both sides. Here are results.

Yellow crowned monsters:

Опубликованное фото

Mountain Clans Firstborn
Опубликованное фото Опубликованное фото
Dark Shaman:

Опубликованное фотоОпубликованное фото

Shots to kill: 7-8 (no criticals)

Shadow of Magician:

Shots to kill: 5-6-7 (no criticals)

Cutthroat of Blue Oak

Shots to kill: 9-10-11!

Bandit Steppe-Dweller

Shots to kill: 5

This is weird as both monsters (Cutthroats and Bandits drop same items - Bitter Tincture, Ancient Wards, Golden rings) and all others drop items worth 12/9 gold. Here, on Mountain Clans side Blue-crowned monsters deal similar damage to Yellow crowned monsters on Firsborns side  :diablo: . I also checked Red-crowned monsters on both sides. Mostly on elfs side I was able to kill them alone (like Fireater, Ailment, Fitch and the 3rd guy). For Fire cougar I would need an additional help. On MC's side for ALL of Red-crowned monster needed is help (Winged demoness, Old Cave Puma, Hired Assasins - needed 3-4 people at least, Leopard-Murderer, Shaman-Apostate).

So how is it? Are monsters on MC's side overpowered or Firstborn monsters are too weak?

Lets compare also dailys on both sides:

Mountain Clans

Опубликованное фото

Firstborn

Опубликованное фото

Difficulty easy:

-40 animal fat

-40 bloody eyes

-40 tribal idols

-40 cedar pines

-30 tongues

-slay 3 trolls

-slay 45 different goblins

-15 animal and 15 cold blood

-30 or 40 grey feathers

-ugruck's invitation

-30 imp horns

- slay 20 fire elementals

-30 ashes of despair

-20 fury horns, 10 velonairy leaves

-30 eyes of elementals

-30 polished fangs

Difficulty medium:

-30 bitter tincture

-10 nasty brew & 20 bent daggers

-20 artifacts

-slay demoness

-slay leopard-murderer

-30 polished skulls

-30 stolen books

Difficulty hard:

-20 camelia (droprate extremly low)

-30 ancient wards (droprate low, strong mobs - needed additional help)

-20 robber's earings

-

Difficulty easy:

-40 fat of animals

-30 grey feathers

-slay 20 wisps and fireater

-slay Ailment and 2 other guys

-5 hevenly stones (low droprate but only five)

-slay 20 magmors and 20 ghosts

-30 ancient wards

-40 souls?

Difficulty medium:

-slay Fire cougar

I'm sure I skipped 3 easy daily quests for Firstborns (don't remember the items I was picking) and i haven't done any others yet so please update list of Fb like I did.

We are the toughest clan , hard quests, hard mob, hard bosses, for hard people, in a cold hard land Опубликованное фото

while the fragile elfs kill there little fairy`s and Dance with unicorns around there little tiny island. Опубликованное фото

Lol, but the fragile elfs can make you eat dirt nevertheless, the hard environment hasn't made you very though. But don't despair, you are only humans afterall. Not everyone can be a great elf ;D

imba, or you gave us wrong examples to make our gaming harder.

By the way you have almighty barbarians :D

imba, or you gave us wrong examples to make our gaming harder.

By the way you have almighty barbarians :D

Barb get`s owned by that mob, only shamon can 1 v1 it properly, rouge sometimes if lucky with crit may win.

not fake example, all yellow mob on our side are like that, they being the toughest, for better example of mob u know, the "guarding" mob near gridaur, same strength as them i think, and most of our yellow.

sulla is telling the truth. one of the reasons i quit my rogue on sapphire is because i cant even beat 1 goddamn cutthroat crimson and theres no one on that island to group with. i hope the devs will look in these issue.

sadly to say but, totally agreed. and what to say about the ranks 1 to 3, on Mountain Clans i got it in like 2~3 days. It took me a night as Firstborn

lol, even more guards at elf towns, look at the two towns  near nadir, one guarded by 6-8 annoying bow centaurs, other 6-8 normal guards.

mc? no guards at one town near nadir, elfs walk in and can kill at respawn without resistance...

other town has weaker guards compared to kamp riff red crown guards, third town has no guards, just npc.

poor little elfs need more protection from MC people Опубликованное фото

we are the good guys, why dont u undestand? good guys always wins! have better life, when the bad guys live in the cold trying to survive  :dirol:

They are just jealous of us having a larger and better army. Mc are little savages. >:D

But now seriously, if it's really such a difference then something should be done about it.

They are just jealous of us having a larger and better army. Mc are little savages. >:D

But now seriously, if it's really such a difference then something should be done about it.

better army? they cant protect there port from rank 1 Опубликованное фото

Nobody forced you to choose Mountain Class ! Stop crying ...

yes we know, we chose MC, we also have FB char, and i still prefer MC.

This topic is pointing out obvious imbalance which creates less players on one side, stop trolling ...

Imo, Devs failed to design the difficulty level between factions since the access to the 2nd island unlocked.

Maybe they just do the test on FB only so they didn't realize the difficulty gap between factions.

But, through this topic please the GM take this issue to the Devs as priority to be fixed soon.

Nobody forced you to choose Mountain Class ! Stop crying ...

sulla and the other MC guys were merely pointing out the OBVIOUS difference of difficulty between the factions. if you just exerted the effort to read and understand the first post then maybe you didnt have to make yourself look dumb.

and for the record the correct spelling is "UNSTOPPABLE" ;)

and for the record the correct spelling is "UNSTOPPABLE" ;)

Thats what I'm trying to say ever since but didnt have the guts.  :lol: 

i think everyone make hes own choose... but more ppl like elven  :dirol:

Not really. MC Chars looks cooler. :dirol:

@Topic

This should be fixed coz in near future, we'll have an imbalanced war, and thats boring.

Obviously theres alot of people chose MC at first and recreate FB coz of dailies, I know many of them.  :facepalm:

I did today's daily on elfs side. Our mob that drops pouches deals ~40 damage and is like 5 shots to kill (shaman), mob on elf's side deals ~30 damage and 3 shots to kill, both green crowns  :facepalm: . And we have to get 40 pouches. Imagine how long it takes for barbarian or rogue to finish this daily.

I did today's daily on elfs side. Our mob that drops pouches deals ~40 damage and is like 5 shots to kill (shaman), mob on elf's side deals ~30 damage and 3 shots to kill, both green crowns  :facepalm: . And we have to get 40 pouches. Imagine how long it takes for barbarian or rogue to finish this daily.

Yea, i found that cave yesterday by accident thanks to slay, was searching other cave, me and marcin both shocked when see that, mob in there also "deamon halfing" drop nasty brew, and nice loot, all 4-5 hit kills,  the mob that drop that in MC land is same as always,  9-10hits to kill with 35-40dmg, "younger demoness'' same strength as axe mob from berengar guards....

no wonder most people quit MC, weaker class, harder mob...

still fun travel to elf land to do quest, makes daily more interesting.

For now van , but barb will be the strongest,  with roar + 2 handed axe/sword,  + chain mail , who would stand a chance? roar lowers damage by alot at rank 4.. -20/30 on bosses, and made a ranger hit 50/60 who was doing 70-80, that's a skill! IMO BD won't have chance without a new skill to counter roar, once 2-handed axe comes into play..

one day you elfs will fall from power ,and humans will rule again  :

>:D

sulla is telling the truth. one of the reasons i quit my rogue on sapphire is because i cant even beat 1 goddamn cutthroat crimson and theres no one on that island to group with. i hope the devs will look in these issue.

just use brain,here is the solution...:D

2375_.png

There is quest kill 6 crimson bandits auger means, not possible alone without help, unless your a shamon and use crossing. blue oak are useless to farm, better go elf land and kill steppe bandit`s near dinalt for wards Опубликованное фото

There is quest kill 6 crimson bandits auger means, not possible alone without help, unless your a shamon and use crossing. blue oak are useless to farm, better go elf land and kill steppe bandit`s near dinalt for wards Опубликованное фото

yea,that is right but as MC you can done all,no quit...:D it is possible to survive as barbarian...

maybe the developers just forgot to label the factions when they set the game up?

fb=beginner mode/easy

mc=moderate/normal mode

3rd faction/???=hard

4th faction/???=expert

just use brain,here is the solution...:D

apparently you didnt use your brain to understand my earlier post.

1.) its for a quest.

2.) im pertaining to the red ones "crimsons" which are very hard to kill if your a rogue.

3.) learn to read read read