Berengar's guards today (Eu-Emerald)

gradex

Hi, all firstborn who want to complete or help others to do this quest are waiting today at 17:50 (MSK) time in the Kamp-riff . And guys don't be late :good:

Id like to help but its hard to connect  :(

Pinoy of philipines :friends: , i want help too, but i cant even connect in the game :facepalm:

thats one more time fail... i cant even connect... i think i will do this quest then will be no lags at all.  :friends:

...............pleasseeee kutmichhhhhhh............i only can hope my guntram bow wont be lost.............................

hey,did u finished the quest?and did they:

1.kipli

2.garong

3.anakranger

4.lawrencea

5.marcellog

Also finished?cuz im not finished guards yesterday

i met killerxxx b4 and he's wearing nadir armour..he told me he'd done guard last night from 00.00 until 5.00 a.m.suck,i didnt got the chance last night.until now i've got ppl who also needs guards.=

1.kipli

2.jasper

3.erah

4.me

5.u

6.anakranger i think

And ppl who willin to block are

1.ashurainx

2.garong

and i still workin on it,i was too focused by shadow berengar quest so i havent search any ppl.

we need set the date for quest. i think that striderman,luksmc and vanhelsing will help us to block if we will ask them to join ;)

I will help Block or Atk, last time i see elfs atk boss naked, make sure atker party is full equipped or it will cost others to die because take too long kill boss..

Yea Sulla, many elf players are tricky . They wont hit boss until other start it. And if look other died they run away. Usually if I saw players like this I will leave and not help them anymore

slay, really it is :facepalm: , today we did the guards with 8ppl (4 rank 5 and 4 rank 4) but, the rank 5 ppl isnt the best of it, the best is bcoz we help each other. we failed only once, but when i help it, 20-30ppl and its fail, i ask myself: what wrong with them? :facepalm: . the answer is: many selfish and stupid players who dont hear and do the worst thing they see to do...

Blocker's should atk only the two mob that guards guntram/drogon, i test today only them hit party,  two daggers near drogon, two sword Guy's near guntram, they are most important one's to distract, done well 7-8 people can easy do this as no other mob help boss unless blocker / atker lure him in that area,

for example :

Guntram, atk only them two :

Опубликованное фото

Make them run far from boss leaving him un-guarded .

Blockers must all stay behind the red line to not lure other mob inside that area, and atkers should stand in the green area, spread out:

Опубликованное фото

possible to lock boss inside alone with party for 8-10 seconds depending how long blockers can distract the other two, i see many times different people lure other mob to that area, only two will help each boss, those two must be distracted.. two will help each boss, those two must be distracted..

yes, but first we need one blocker to get the others mobs that are close to dont follow the ppl and be 3-4 mobs attacking the party... if one blocker do it, the others lure the boss bodyguards...

it all sounds good in theory but today once again a group tried guards but failed with 2 full partys because theres always people from the attack party that run in first...  :facepalm:

And to add insult to injury then most of the people got disconnected...

is there a set date for this as i have a long list of people who need this quest as well ?? :unknw:

• 1 month later...