Thank you xxcamboyxx for brightening my day with your demise.

bramm

:friends: Usually I am all about saving lifes and helping people but the other day at work on my crappy connection you made it a point to steal every damn boardinger from me instead of leapfrogging or taking turns. fine on the ignore list you go you lil kill stealing bastard.  :diablo:

However last night. Again at work on my shitty connection you appeared to have had a disconnection a boardinger and rogue were kicking the shit out of you and I got to see you get your just reward. :clapping:

I am turning forty next month, hoppzz that border jumping goobersmooch demon of a shaman had just kicked my ass about 5 times ina row AND I am purchasing a home. in addition to the normal stress of working two jobs and having a family. I was wound tight and in an evil foul mood but the universe showed me sometimes a little rude dillhole gets what he deserves. finally some justice thank you god.  :clapping: now if hoppz would just cause his computer to crash from all the borderjumping and get buttraped by a centaur my life would be complete. :shout:

That being said we all have bad days and have to forgive each other and I feel your penance was paid. you are now off my ignore list and I will treat you as any other player from this point forward. I'll heal you or tank for you or save your bacon should I ever see you standing around disconnected next time.  :give_rose:

oh and adere and i managed to get hoppz today it was very satisfying. he chased me to far in and adere happened to come up behind him KABLAM squished like grape.  :diablo: ;D

previous to that he chased us 4 maps with us just healing through his damage. he is so hard to catch hes very annoying. :diablo:

Both sides can be relate if we talk chainless..I just saw ya getting chase by dark today again. And m bit sorry about coming on yr way near caravans. :rofl: I was on my way to bg. But unfortunately ya chase me and thy kill ya..its fair game on both sides.no bad feelings!

Camboy is in my faction he was just being a shit.

Hoppz is just hard as heck to survive let alone kill but if I didn't want to battle I wouldn't go on mc turf so he is just doing his job.  Actually I would rather Hoppz kill me than have some guy that is supposed to be an ally screwing me.  I like hating Hoppz GOING TO BE HARD TO HOP WITH THE FAT END OF MY MACE IN YOUR NO NO ZONE HOPPZ

Speaking of chainless I finally got lake finishedafter 50 tries.barb was there me and adere killed him then started lake,barb came back and actually helped us finish lake then insisted on giving us a free port home even though we tried to decline he was very forcefull

by the way lady gi you have been a consistant pain in my ... rear area when trying to get lake quests punched through... grrr well done. :)

by the way lady gi you have been a consistant pain in my ... rear area when trying to get lake quests punched through... grrr well done. :)

Blame on me  :blush:

I dont usually rest until the whole party is dead. Then i wait for it to  turn into just bones. We dont wanna see elfos wandering our territory, right? Especially those ones that revive at place  :spiteful:

No hard feelings  :give_rose: ;D

LOL lord what have I done :facepalm:

lol, you should be proud of yourself!

I'll get you my pretty AAAAHHH HAHAHAH .... man its hard to cackle in print. in my brain that was frigin hilarious. ;D

:spiteful: ill be prepared