Your pvp is imabalanced.

bramm

Lmao! He don't favor no classes because the classes u named are easy including warlocks, I know how to use mage really good and none of those classes stop me, I have a tactic that warlocks circle won't work on me! 8)

this is why I married a gamer  :facepalm:

"have you maxed your gear out ?" "no"

"have you tried every skill combo? ". "sigh noooo."

"you realize some classes are your polar opposite and are going to be a ♥♥♥♥♥?" "......"

"finish out your gear try every combo then if you want to quit quit don't quit out of  frustration.you've been playing for months and you won't want to start over. Oh and take out the trash."

God I hate when she's right.  :fool:

Im skip this arena season, all my chars will not do arena except for

Lv 14 ranger, just enjoy games while waiting for christmas event

And ayvondil island which are near due to company income  ;D

Paladín is a tough one though because there is no class you're designed to take down.  You're a support tank.  Designed with defense and healing in mind.

From my rogues perspective I have zero trouble with two handed paladins for what its worth. 

currently I am trying to stack Astral because it heals  and increases damage with the fetters of justice 

at times I feel pretty tough but others I go down too easy

I believe I primarily face a gear issue.

currently I am trying to stack Astral because it heals  and increases damage with the fetters of justice 

at times I feel pretty tough but others I go down too easy

I believe I primarily face a gear issue.

It most likely is a gear issue.. with costumes you have no idea if that opponent was twinkd out in lvl 18 or noobing it up in lvl 13 gear. 

If I was you I'd go one handed and shield.  Try to max block astral dodge and crit.  Mix bg and lvl 18 sets (heroic for block) and max out fetters purify and heal.  Block is the best defense in the game (works on all attack forms and isn't affected by opponents accuracy).  You'd outlast every tank and Dps class.  Casters you might need to switch to two hand.

Seriously why say the class forsaken (warlocks , necros have advantage ? :facepalm:

You guys forget something, all players have "DARK MAGIC RESISTANCE".

The shaman is easy to kill, if this is not a runner player .

You say the rogues? I do not think so, because my party wins against 5 rogues in 5vs5 , i think you dont know how to play your faction character no offense :)

The game is balanced , only you need an strategy :)

just enjoy games while waiting for christmas event

lol u wait for shit things and crap stuff that needs money to get. 2012 xmas event is piece of shit, i promise, devs make anything to get all money of you when xmas event is out, maybe its even worse event than halloween was this year.

2011 xmas and halloween ones was pretty cool, this year, halloween one was piece of shit and almost useless, and what u think u get for xmas...?

shaman and warlock still best in my oppinion,followed by rangers.but ofc only when u play them right.

today again 2 paladins vs 2 warlocks, i made 0 damage, my partner could make 1 hit... :facepalm:

i started warlock now ;D

It is imbalanced, though. mc/forsaken classes have way more crowd control skills and pvp is all about controlling your opponent. Well that and emptying your wallet to +10 everything and roll your face across the keyboard.

• 2 weeks later...

Seriously why say the class forsaken (warlocks , necros have advantage ? :facepalm:

You say the rogues? I do not think so, because my party wins against 5 rogues in 5vs5 , i think you dont know how to play your faction character no offense :)

I agree. The game is balanced. Your strategy is key. of course gear is important too, but good gear without a strategy isn't enough. A good strategy with somewhat not so good gear can still be enough. The thing is a good strategy requires thinking, and not just relying on high level amplified gear.

The word strategy does not work with the MeLee classes coz all they can do is chase there is no option, and indeed foolish to think of running from the ranged class. take a bd and try to even touch the warlock or shaman or druid. And you say strategy is more required than weapons try facing a lv15 with arena weapons against a lv14 with the lv13 weapons. 

The word strategy does not work with the MeLee classes coz all they can do is chase there is no option, and indeed foolish to think of running from the ranged class. take a bd and try to even touch the warlock or shaman or druid

Get a friend, problem solved.

In PvP cave I rarely see any Melee vs Range action, and if they do it's either a Ranger or a healer who won't kite to make the fight fair, if it's anywhere else but PvP cave then my solution is - GET A FRIEND.

You can't kill something you can't touch, so don't fight a ranged class 1 on 1, simple as that.

I don't PvP Druids or Mages cause it's obvious I'm gonna lose unless they wanna try me then I'll accept and if I meet a Druid in an open area, I'd call a friend or use crossing to help me not get kited and attacked.

Ok I take you point that you would call a friend to help so that will end up 2v1 to make it fair give him a partner too so now one will be running all over arena like a maniac due to blind/fear while the other gets raped by continuous attacks. It's always been an issue when it comes to especially paladin rogue or a bd versus any ranged, where as barberians and dk have an oppertunity to catch the runners. Remember your quote "if you are one step away from a rogue he can never catch you"

Well, if I was on my Rogue, I'd get a Warlock or Shaman to help me. I said this allot of times,

Not all classes has good CC's but good burst damage, which is why they rely on each other to kill enemies.

Right now this game only has 5 skills so I don't think we'll be seeing any Melee vs Range fixes yet, in most games I've played they had like 20 skills and 5 of those were to get near your enemy as a melee class and some were to reset/reduce the cooldowns of them or speed procs/actives.

And fyi, that quote was from Odin.

Ok I take you point that you would call a friend to help so that will end up 2v1 to make it fair give him a partner too so now one will be running all over arena like a maniac due to blind/fear while the other gets raped by continuous attacks. It's always been an issue when it comes to especially paladin rogue or a bd versus any ranged, where as barberians and dk have an oppertunity to catch the runners. Remember your quote "if you are one step away from a rogue he can never catch you"

Yep that's my quote actually.  Still true but Merc errr Sange  ;D is correct the game requires strategy based on other teammates. 

Snorlax has said the following:

1.  They balance the game on team fights not for 1v1.

2.  They will release new skills when they reintroduce specializations for each class.

3.  The max level would eventually be 50.

So stop putting so much emphasis on current balance.  If a ranger or shaman or druid etc is bragging about beating your melee class don't let it bother you, they're easy moders and everyone knows it.  Expect more changes in the future (at this rate years but still lol) and enjoy it for what it is now.

Yep that's my quote actually.  Still true but Merc errr Sange  ;D is correct the game requires strategy based on other teammates. 

Snorlax has said the following:

1.  They balance the game on team fights not for 1v1.

2.  They will release new skills when they reintroduce specializations for each class.

3.  The max level would eventually be 50.

So stop putting so much emphasis on current balance.  If a ranger or shaman or druid etc is bragging about beating your melee class don't let it bother you, they're easy moders and everyone knows it.  Expect more changes in the future (at this rate years but still lol) and enjoy it for what it is now.

Is a 5 warlock team balanced than a 5 bd team? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:  RUSKY LOGIC IS RETARDED BWAHAHAHHAHAH STUPID RUSKYS

I AM RIGHT

The word strategy does not work with the MeLee classes coz all they can do is chase there is no option, and indeed foolish to think of running from the ranged class. take a bd and try to even touch the warlock or shaman or druid. And you say strategy is more required than weapons try facing a lv15 with arena weapons against a lv14 with the lv13 weapons.

Maybe. But I have many times killed lvl 20 ranged classes in pvp with just 3 hits sometimes 2 hits. If your attack is at 550 or over then Purifying critical attack can achieve around 1744, normal critical attack can achieve around 1095. Also if fetters is at lvl 5 for disabling their skills and holding them in place for a good duration of time, there is a fair chance they wont survive. New arena map (lava map) allows ranged class to be close enough to get caught in fetters. And again with the right strategy/timing you are quite capable of defeating a ranged class in a couple of blows.

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

you probably would have killed some weak ranged fellow who did not even hear the word kiting. . . and when you talk about having high amped attack try killing pvprange with your 550 attack :lol: also you said

I agree. The game is balanced. Your strategy is key. of course gear is important too, but good gear without a strategy isn't enough. A good strategy with somewhat not so good gear can still be enough. The thing is a good strategy requires thinking, and not just relying on >>> high level amplified gear.

I dont care anymore about balance. . . you can create as much chars as you want. What I have learned so far is higher amped wins.

Earlier in this thread I said that our class (paladin class) was balanced with other classes in pvp/Duel. Allow me to correct myself. Really paying attention to what your saying, and looking at actual in game structure you may be right. There isn't an in-game developed pvp area. So I'm starting to think that the classes are only balanced on a 2vs2 lvl (arena). For me, In order to win a pvp match against a barb or a rogue I must use every thing my palas gots, difficult at times but fairly successful.

In any case for the developers to achieve a balance on a 2vs2 level must have been a difficult task, and I think we have a lot to appreciate for. I think trying to inter-grade an in-game pvp structure, adding and changing class skills (trying to achieve a balance in the pvp spectrum) would be chaotic, messy and difficult to achieve without upsetting the masses. Maybe some valuable aspects of game-play would be lost. Just my opinion.

Earlier in this thread I said that our class (paladin class) was balanced with other classes in pvp/Duel. Allow me to correct myself. Really paying attention to what your saying, and looking at actual in game structure you may be right. There isn't an in-game developed pvp area. So I'm starting to think that the classes are only balanced on a 2vs2 lvl (arena). For me, In order to win a pvp match against a barb or a rogue I must use every thing my palas gots, difficult at times but fairly successful.

In any case for the developers to achieve a balance on a 2vs2 level must have been a difficult task, and I think we have a lot to appreciate for. I think trying to inter-grade an in-game pvp structure, adding and changing class skills (trying to achieve a balance in the pvp spectrum) would be chaotic, messy and difficult to achieve without upsetting the masses. Maybe some valuable aspects of game-play would be lost. Just my opinion.

I don't really get your point, what I understand is you are saying we are balanced in 2x2, yeah pretty much right as we are the only melee that can stunt a whole opponent party and also break stealth and etc etc . . .  okay lets keep is aside for a minute see arena is not the only place where you need to pvp now take the case of when you are questing near nadir and you meet an mc it gonna be a 1x1 so should I accept being killed only because the game is balanced for 2x2?

I don't really get your point, what I understand is you are saying we are balanced in 2x2, yeah pretty much right as we are the only melee that can stunt a whole opponent party and also break stealth and etc etc . . .  okay lets keep is aside for a minute see arena is not the only place where you need to pvp now take the case of when you are questing near nadir and you meet an mc it gonna be a 1x1 so should I accept being killed only because the game is balanced for 2x2?

Arena is balanced for 2x2 with players of the same lvl, designed to match up reasonable balanced matches, and thats all we have. So if your a lvl 15 and your questing near nadir and a lvl 15 mc attacks you and you loose. My opinion is this "you lost, accept it". Because you would fight that same mc player in the arena had you both been playing arena at the same time that day.

Open world contact with enemy players, I wouldn't refer to that as pvp. You can pot, use scrolls, run, have friends with you. Open world is war, and if I'm not mistaken war isn't fair and never has been. Many times I have been collecting for a daily quest with half full life, only to suddenly be attacked by a rouge,.... that's not pvp. And in the open world no one signals to enemy players "I want to pvp with you" and then wait for you to signal back lol. They just rush you and use what ever tactic/resource they can to kill you.

where is the so called balance in arena with +1 scepter vs +10 scepter.. same weapon but obviously non balanced..this is ws,, nothing balance,, rich win..pro strong..

where is the so called balance in arena with +1 scepter vs +10 scepter.. same weapon but obviously non balanced..this is ws,, nothing balance,, rich win..pro strong..

+1 highest amp is champ  ;D

Arena is balanced for 2x2 with players of the same lvl, designed to match up reasonable balanced matches, and thats all we have. So if your a lvl 15 and your questing near nadir and a lvl 15 mc attacks you and you loose. My opinion is this "you lost, accept it". Because you would fight that same mc player in the arena had you both been playing arena at the same time that day.

Open world contact with enemy players, I wouldn't refer to that as pvp. You can pot, use scrolls, run, have friends with you. Open world is war, and if I'm not mistaken war isn't fair and never has been. Many times I have been collecting for a daily quest with half full life, only to suddenly be attacked by a rouge,.... that's not pvp. And in the open world no one signals to enemy players "I want to pvp with you" and then wait for you to signal back lol. They just rush you and use what ever tactic/resource they can to kill you.

lets drop this discussion, no damn results to come of it. It's well known that there is a lack of balance and even developers accept that. We can hope for further balance in future but right now lets try to enjoy the game ;D

So if someone is smarter than you are in the way they use their character or their strategy is better or they have better ideas about character skill build. Dose that mean there is no balance in the game?

Behind every 2d character in Warspear there is a real person whom are all different in many ways. So of course there isn't a balance between players. Changing the status of a real persons income and where they choose to spend that income is a goddly power that not many possess. That is a whole different subject, a non-warspear subject, a subject i'm not equiped nor permitted to talk about. Lets keep it warspear guys. In my opinion the Warspear team has done everything in their power to create a balance between classes & Warspear game play.

lets drop this discussion, no damn results to come of it. It's well known that there is a lack of balance and even developers accept that. We can hope for further balance in future but right now lets try to enjoy the game ;D

Your right. There is no reason to complain. We should appreciate what we have and enjoy the game. Well said bro. :good:

this is a rlly noob comment then the rogue just gona walk up and 1 hit u :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Elf and chosen always rule Mc side on every server, u just have to find out how to use your char and use some strategies. 8)

in sapphire elf have more we still dominate the elfs and chosen just because elf skills weakier when mc have more in one place elfs dont stand a chance