For Those Who Were Wondering...

Nastyburp

i am Godsdagger/Godsmage Stop Asking Kay? Don't get me mixed up

EVER AGAIN WITH COOLCATKID/GODSWRATHS/GODSFURY

Im nastyburp, godsmage, nastyfartt, and godsdagger...so dont get me mixed up  :diablo:

28394_.jpg

:lol:  You are still having problems with that?

Yeah man coolcatkids failing to realize I dont care what he says so theres really no point of commenting on my status hes like a stalker commenting on everything that has something ti do with me kid needs to step off :facepalm:

Yeah man coolcatkids failing to realize I dont care what he says so theres really no point of commenting on my status hes like a stalker commenting on everything that has something ti do with me kid needs to step off :facepalm:

I think it's clear what i think about you. Your not welcome anywhere while I'm here.

Theres things you havent realized, nastyfartt is lvl 15 your 18 with bg yet with coolcatkid you pot and do what ever it takes to beat me :spiteful:

Not my fault your characters are weak. Hell why would i need to pot to kill you lol your barb doesnt even hit me 200 on coolcat. And you hit me 205 on godswraths. Are you now 50th in line for doom sword?

Not my fault your characters are weak. Hell why would i need to pot to kill you lol your barb doesnt even hit me 200 on coolcat. And you hit me 205 on godswraths. Are you now 50th in line for doom sword?

FYI I left FEAR maybe catch up with the program and yousay you dont pot with coolcatkid with you do on numerous occasions im guessing your next excuse is link did it, right?

And great you have a shaman zzzz I thouht you werent joining mc side, ugh you were always a follower sit down and learn from the best, I dont need high amps like you do, and also you know the only reason you keep killing me is because you hate the fact that im right. So this is my last time stepping down to your ignorance wanna be a follower, stalker, or a pedophile? Heh, be my guest idgaf anymore so have fun killing me but remember for every good thing theres a bad thing coming your way ;) so have fun in the long run bro. (All lolipops are sweet, but when they run out of flavor you dont sit and eat the paper the paper eats you, thats just the way the cookie crumbles I guess :spiteful:)

Id like to see him try me then -.-

male you always got my back :dirol: dont step to close to the flames coolcatkid cause shit will burn :aggressive: ;)

FYI I left FEAR maybe catch up with the program and yousay you dont pot with coolcatkid with you do on numerous occasions im guessing your next excuse is link did it, right?

And great you have a shaman zzzz I thouht you werent joining mc side, ugh you were always a follower sit down and learn from the best, I dont need high amps like you do, and also you know the only reason you keep killing me is because you hate the fact that im right. So this is my last time stepping down to your ignorance wanna be a follower, stalker, or a pedophile? Heh, be my guest idgaf anymore so have fun killing me but remember for every good thing theres a bad thing coming your way ;) so have fun in the long run bro. (All lolipops are sweet, but when they run out of flavor you dont sit and eat the paper the paper eats you, thats just the way the cookie crumbles I guess :spiteful: )

I didn't make a shaman I'm just a good friend. And yes I pot lol. I had 6k arena points i used on just pots. But against your characters...? No I don't need to pot  :unknw:  You claim your better than me? Your nothing but an ignorant racist who ran away because his cloud of sincerity had left him. Now you are on mc side pushing the very edge of what you consider friendship.

Id like to see him try me then -.-

Do you even know who your protecting? You are nothing but ignorant, don't worry you are not the only one. I believe zhuronghu also supports this racist sh*t.

28789_.png

28791_.png

Nasty, coolcat can be cool, we used to have a hatred against eichothet, but its all cool after we both stopped jumping eichother lol, besides he knows godswraths cant handle me anymore haha

I didn't make a shaman I'm just a good friend. And yes I pot lol. I had 6k arena points i used on just pots. But against your characters...? No I don't need to pot  :unknw:  You claim your better than me? Your nothing but an ignorant racist who ran away because his cloud of sincerity had left him. Now you are on mc side pushing the very edge of what you consider friendship.

Do you even know who your protecting? You are nothing but ignorant, don't worry you are not the only one. I believe zhuronghu also supports this racist sh*t.

You dont need to pot against me right? okay, good boy. Im here pushing a friendships, you say? I only pm three people in this game Zythus, zhuronghu, and nastygas/lenoaxe. And about zhuronghu why did you have to bring her into this she didnt do shit to you, you're clearly a hypocrite :facepalm: and Male me and coolcat used to be the best of friends but you dont know what I know about this kid :tease:

You dont need to pot against me right? okay, good boy. Im here pushing a friendships, you say? I only pm three people in this game Zythus, zhuronghu, and nastygas/lenoaxe. And about zhuronghu why did you have to bring her into this she didnt do shit to you, you're clearly a hypocrite :facepalm: and Male me and coolcat used to be the best of friends but you dont know what I know about this kid :tease:

Zhuronghu helped you gank me. What i did to her? You know whats sad about you? You say that he doesnt know what you know about me. I don't have many enemies in this game. And I doubt many people think I'm a bad person. You deserve what you got and I know you know it. Where are your old friends now? Link.... you logged onto his character to insult me. He is ashamed that you were his friend. To be honest I think how it's pathetic that you act like you were ever good to me. I told you that if you ever wanted me to leave you alone all you have to do is give me what you owe me. The offer is still there but you won't accept it because your a scamming good for nothing prick. I feel bad how you and I turned out but what other choice was there. You became a douche and i have no tolerance for that.

Zhuronghu helped you gank me. What i did to her? You know whats sad about you? You say that he doesnt know what you know about me. I don't have many enemies in this game. And I doubt many people think I'm a bad person. You deserve what you got and I know you know it. Where are your old friends now? Link.... you logged onto his character to insult me. He is ashamed that you were his friend. To be honest I think how it's pathetic that you act like you were ever good to me. I told you that if you ever wanted me to leave you alone all you have to do is give me what you owe me. The offer is still there but you won't accept it because your a scamming good for nothing prick. I feel bad how you and I turned out but what other choice was there. You became a douche and i have no tolerance for that.

sorry I had to tell Link the truth :pardon: to me honestly You're a hypocrite. Nuff Said, also Link really knows the truth, thats just how it is. Also, Theres plenty of things you wish you knew that I know, that you dont realize is that I never said you were a bad person, just admit I dont owe you anything thats what this whole thing is about. All you had to do was be patient be you made me more and more irritated by always shoving it in my face, but im no victim im done bad things, and so have you so we really need to  talk this through cause im at my wits end. Just saying :friends:

sorry I had to tell Link the truth :pardon: to me honestly You're a hypocrite. Nuff Said, also Link really knows the truth, thats just how it is. Also, Theres plenty of things you wish you knew that I know, that you dont realize is that I never said you were a bad person, just admit I dont owe you anything thats what this whole thing is about. All you had to do was be patient be you made me more and more irritated by always shoving it in my face, but im no victim im done bad things, and so have you so we really need to  talk this through cause im at my wits end. Just saying :friends:

So you were gonna give me what you owe me and then your saying you don't owe me. Stop contradicting yourself. How old are you really?(I've been wondering this for a while.

So you were gonna give me what you owe me and then your saying you don't owe me. Stop contradicting yourself. How old are you really?(I've been wondering this for a while.

You know I made my mind up and im 17 :facepalm: and yes I was seriously gonna pay you, but then I got a brain.

You know I made my mind up and im 17 :facepalm: and yes I was seriously gonna pay you, but then I got a brain.

I used to believe you were 17 until you couldn't even answer what grade you were in.

i like how you express your opinions, its just like how i argue when im mad. strictly facts, no sugar coating, no name calling; just simple logic. goodluck to you

i like how you express your opinions, its just like how i argue when im mad. strictly facts, no sugar coating, no name calling; just simple logic. goodluck to you

Thank you I appreciate that. I mean anyone else can just be called fake.

Male is racist he even told me he was in faxt most of the dutch people here are racists... what a a stupid country.. but zhu has changed ever since hangin around these dutch cunts

Male is racist he even told me he was in faxt most of the dutch people here are racists... what a a stupid country.. but zhu has changed ever since hangin around these dutch cunts

Even today I beat someone with my bd in pvp and he came back and ganked me. I went in hoping for some vengeance and she helps the dk named lafette.

Ok so picture this.... Some guy f*cked you over for 5 set signs. You see his characters. Now tell me your not gonna kill that sonofa♥♥♥♥♥ every time you see him

Even today I beat someone with my bd in pvp and he came back and ganked me. I went in hoping for some vengeance and she helps the dk named lafette.

Ok so picture this.... Some guy f*cked you over for 5 set signs. You see his characters. Now tell me your not gonna kill that sonofa♥♥♥♥♥ every time you see him

lafette is a known ganker, just put him on your "list" and move on.

:mega_shok:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl:

And for all the people who dont know what happened, stfu and mind your own buisness we arent here to take sides, and before coolcat says '' You're saying thay cquse noones on your side'' Theres alot of people on my side that why you obv get ganked alot, but hey if people wanna be bandwagon riders let em be not like we can change what happened. Eventually you'll mature and realize its a game. Basically all you can do is keep me out of pvp cave for what an 1 hour? Then imma be questin for that hour, come back then what? If you hvent realized I havent be using my rouge that often cause im practing my barb skills cause when im done planning what im planning, what im planning on doing with the help from REAL friends(Not just people who help you kill others) then you'll see the problem you caused like. Theres always two sides to one story, but im not gonna tell you who to believe or not. Im not paying you back, I was going to yes, but when its to the point of me getting harassed everyday then no duck you I can just go mc side and start from there, and dont forget all you can do is kill me BIG FUC*ING DEAL.I dont ask anyone for help I only pm people if its needed to ( with the exception of three). But like I said im not.gonna pay you back. And for all you people who are with him, you can stay with hij not changing your mind but realize that you know you would do the same if someones harassing you

:mega_shok:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl:

And for all the people who dont know what happened, stfu and mind your own buisness we arent here to take sides, and before coolcat says '' You're saying thay cquse noones on your side'' Theres alot of people on my side that why you obv get ganked alot, but hey if people wanna be bandwagon riders let em be not like we can change what happened. Eventually you'll mature and realize its a game. Basically all you can do is keep me out of pvp cave for what an 1 hour? Then imma be questin for that hour, come back then what? If you hvent realized I havent be using my rouge that often cause im practing my barb skills cause when im done planning what im planning, what im planning on doing with the help from REAL friends(Not just people who help you kill others) then you'll see the problem you caused like. Theres always two sides to one story, but im not gonna tell you who to believe or not. Im not paying you back, I was going to yes, but when its to the point of me getting harassed everyday then no **** you I can just go mc side and start from there, and dont forget all you can do is kill me BIG FUC*ING DEAL.I dont ask anyone for help I only pm people if its needed to ( with the exception of three). But like I said im not.gonna pay you back. And for all you people who are with him, you can stay with hij not changing your mind but realize that you know you would do the same if someones harassing you

If you think asking you if your gonna pay me back every day is harassment your a pussy.  When you make 100 accounts to pm someone racist stuff and be a douche thats harassment. I swear you must be retarded... People are coming on my side? No, swaaz just likes the way i argue. Even if people are it would make sense because the only thing that you have said I've done to you is ask you everyday if you would pay me back; also when you said you weren't gonna pay me back i killl you everytime I've seen you.

And I look at the fact you can't go into the pvp cave for an hour like you can't do what you wanted to do for an hour.

If you think asking you if your gonna pay me back every day is harassment your a pussy.  When you make 100 accounts to pm someone racist stuff and be a douche thats harassment. I swear you must be retarded... People are coming on my side? No, swaaz just likes the way i argue. Even if people are it would make sense because the only thing that you have said I've done to you is ask you everyday if you would pay me back; also when you said you weren't gonna pay me back i killl you everytime I've seen you.

So asking every 5 mins isnt harassment :rofl: okay thats why I just killed you no problem :dirol: , who asked anyone to respond this is ment between me and you idgaf about anyone elses opions obv what swaaz just said is wrong because you just called me something ;)

Hah, you are what you eat :lol:

So asking every 5 mins isnt harassment :rofl: okay thats why I just killed you no problem :dirol: , who asked anyone to respond this is ment between me and you idgaf about anyone elses opions obv what swaaz just said is wrong because you just called me something ;)

Hah, you are what you eat :lol:

Congrats you killed me after a pvp? Your dick feel bigger now? I asked you once a day.. calm your pussy.

You make my bd feel like a superstar because even with that heal and after i was done with my pvp you still got your ass kicked.

Stop sugarcoating ;) I got hit 4 times by a ranger and your health was fullvand had a regen pot, damn how desperate are you

You were healed and still got killed by my noob bd who has lower def than coolcat. You really complaining about a regeneration pot...? You mad bro?

ignoring that fact the heal was 144 and the ranger hit me :lol: , You Jelly?  :spiteful: