why I love the rouge

peroxygenn

So I am a lvl 16 rouge and the other day I was in garr-shaggs tomb killing spiders dor a daily, when 3 elves/chosen come strolling in... My first thought was run but as I tried to I was stunned by a paladin and then they just left me and went straight to boss... I ran outside regen my hp then stealth back in and ran to far corner. I then re stealthed and went straight for healer.. Got a critical hit and killed him in 1. Then I attacked the 1st paladin (the one that wasnt tanking) he died fairly quickly and then the last paladin was near dead from boss and started to run away.... I stealthed and stalked him till he stopped then jumped him too ....  The moral of the story is never let a rouge live :) im sure many other rouges have done similar things but this was the moment I realised that even tho the rouge has alot against him (only melee class that has to use light armour, gouge/ attack from stealth both fail way to often)it is still the funnest class to play :)

Thanks for reading