[2012.11.29] «Warspear Online: Crossroads of Destiny» 3.3.1 released!

snorlax

I STILL HAVE PROBLEMS TO LOG IN WITH THIS NEW VERSION,SPENDING MUCH TIME TRYING TO ENTER THE GAME...FIX IT,PLEASE

me too...we nid to fixed it snorlax....... :shout:  i want the old version 3.2 only.

OMFG FIX CONNECTION ERROR!!!!!! :facepalm: I KEEP DISCONECTING DURING ARENA AND I GET ♥♥♥♥♥ED AT BECAUSE I DO! I CANT HELP THAT THIS STUPID GAME DISCONECTS AND I CANT LOG IN INTIL 10 MINUTES LATER!

Award for outstanding achievement in the battles of Arena

As a reward for completing the Arena season, players will receive unique costumes for first places in their category.

is this apply to this season? if it is, then how you guys gonna give " unique costumes for first places in their category " ? is it end of the season? if it is, when will be the season end? or is it end of the week?

please check and fix for login problem for us-sapphire server, our difficult re-entry into the game after coming out. is experienced by almost everyplayer in the us-sapphire, thank you

yep...

I wait until I slept and wake up to find its still connecting...    *z*

still like that...

Hello, devs please fix sapphire server, i trying to login for 10min. Other problem, i still have a bug with party leader, i cant inv other people... :unknw:

:pardon: i have noticed, that data coming out from game client, but does not receiving back data. :(  when trying to log in :search:

but we know one important thing :)

We are working on both issues with high priority. We also as you would like to see game running smooth for Android users and US-Sapphire players!

But points for 5x5 arena is way higher!

but 5x5 arena is ruled by aoe stun mc/forsaken. u know what kind of skills u gave them. mass stun? are u kidding me? as if it wasnt enough they have real stuns while elfs only ham disable skills and movement, they can still atack. might as well make barb better cause its the only class in mc that isnt OP. rogue even has a bug that lets them gouge, normal hit, then use invisibility :! make mc/forsaken even stronger please so that they can block 30 elfs on caravan bridge with 5 people instead of 8 like i saw today  :unknw: :unknw:  i dunno what u guys were thinking about when u were making the new classes

but 5x5 arena is ruled by aoe stun mc/forsaken. u know what kind of skills u gave them. mass stun? are u kidding me? as if it wasnt enough they have real stuns while elfs only ham disable skills and movement, they can still atack. might as well make barb better cause its the only class in mc that isnt OP. rogue even has a bug that lets them gouge, normal hit, then use invisibility :! make mc/forsaken even stronger please so that they can block 30 elfs on caravan bridge with 5 people instead of 8 like i saw today  :unknw: :unknw:  i dunno what u guys were thinking about when u were making the new classes

Dude check ranger the most op class in game and paladin too can heal him self its op like kuz said.First. check around and then post

ok.. 2 things: first of all, if u bother to read what i wrote ull see that im not talking about 1vs1. and try getting 5 rangers vs 5 warlocks and ull see my point.

second, paladin is op? u must be trolling! u can get 400 heal sure, but ur dmg is crap and the skill takes too long to use in actual battle, u heal 400 and get 2 hits while doing it whitout doing any dmg xD only melee that healing paladin (1h mace) can beat is barb and thats if barb doesnt use 2h weapon xD and if u get ranger vs warlock hmm still i think warlock wins if hes not a total noob xD

maybe ranger the most op class and paladin?? I think not,this class is toy since their astral damage reduced.even this both class are op they still cant stand against mc/forsaken stun skill.they just wait until their hp depleted and dead in 5x5 arena,i must admit that mc/forsaken stun skill is the ultimate skill in warspear,compare with trap,root,fetter of justice,this skill is crap,just make enemy cant move but they still can attack :unknw:

Fix skill hamsting!!! hard to catching shaman with skill earthquake or warlock with skill exhaust on hamstring mode!!!and Rogue now very unstopptabble on arena!! Hard to beat rogue!!!

Funny fix hamstring this skill already stuns has 100+ dmg with it and u can use it twice. In pvp tank type classes r dead man, if you want to win pick up a staff.

The worse thing paladin is not op kuz lie how paladin become op?intoduction paladin strong defence isn't it one more paladin hp is low second thing there is no deadly skills if u dnt mind devs it should be the heal of paladin could damage enemy cause paladin is chossen one so mst be his light power could kill an enemy...

I think maybe increase in cooldown for warlocks " purple swimming pool of stun"

would be fair.

Or just fix rangers scatt glitch

or bd ham last 1sec more

and the glitch of how you see your character and how

better to compensate where he might be at

(Example; attack from bladedancer from 5spaces)

but honestly if rangers didn't have the skills they do they wouldn't last. At all

i demand....paladin skill improvements please... or just get back the fetters damage...

If paladin skill need more improve. barbarian must hve more improvemnt too.

Can i ask why it took so long time to login is it because my phone bad or my wifi hv problem,Why my phone sony xperia x8cant use it own credit to play warspear only can use wifi.Tell me plz :( :( :( :( :( :(