[2012.11.29] «Warspear Online: Crossroads of Destiny» 3.3.1 released!

snorlax

• Developer

Опубликованное фото

Dear players!

AIGRIND company announces release of the best mobile MMORPG “Warspear Online: Crossroads of Destiny” 3.3.1 for Android, Symbian, iOS, Windows Mobile, and PC, which can be downloaded from the official site http://warspear-online.com/en/download/.

Updated version on Apple App Store and Nokia Ovi store will be available in one week.*

Remember that all users who have installed the game version 3.2 and higher  will be able to continue playing.

Changelog:

-fixed bug, when party leader couldn't demand arena fight

-small fixes in texts and interface

Good luck and have fun!

Sincerely,

AIGRIND team.

*) The date may change due to the uncertain timing of the approval of games for phones the iPhone App Store by Apple

increasing arena point reward would be better,hard to get ap using elf/choosen,against mc/forsaken with total long range stun skill.elf/choosen were like toys in 5x5 arena

Champion estoc is purple?!?New lvl17 arena shield is pink and blue!?!enough already just give me an option to change the color to whatever I want and charge me 499 mcoins :bad:

please check and fix for login problem for us-sapphire server, our difficult re-entry into the game after coming out. is experienced by almost everyplayer in the us-sapphire, thank you

please check and fix for login problem for us-sapphire server, our difficult re-entry into the game after coming out. is experienced by almost everyplayer in the us-sapphire, thank you

Yea this is an important problem to be fixed

• Developer

Yes, we know about that issue and we will fix it as soon as possible, in the next few days.

Sorry for inconvenience and stay tuned!

Are u joking? There's many bugs :facepalm:

:rofl: I dont know about any bug, i agree, that hard to log in sometimes to us sapphire server, and atm all is allright :lol: , including speed of cross, now kinda better, it feels, still bad is only my network, not game  :pardon: .

This time ubdate not bad congrats administrators

btw i agree, update cool enough to make me scream ;D . :yahoo:

Snorlax the best, AIGRIND , keep do this cool things! :friends:

Love ws.

• Developer

Snorlax next update the force close and the saphire bug will be gone? :wacko:

We are working on both issues with high priority. We also as you would like to see game running smooth for Android users and US-Sapphire players!

I talked to snorlaxx last night jake he said they will look into it, should be fixed in a couple of days. :wacko:

this snorlaxx bd its a fake of snorlax admin dont trust him , dont know why he still playing when one rule of game its dont use names of developers team or anything like that

Cant ducking Login after char selection in us server :wacko:

I at pc, using modem, if switch to EDGE, i cant log in to sapphire, but can to emerald.

If switch connection to 3G, can log in to all servers, to us sapphire too. :pardon:

I at pc, using modem, if switch to EDGE, i cant log in to sapphire, but can to emerald.

If switch connection to 3G, can log in to all servers, to us sapphire too. :pardon:

ye i cant conect if use edge but for play with it prefer go russian server xd at the least if my conection its not on H i dont play last day of months duck us much mb finish but know how hack it!!!

Hi sonralx can u plz tell me is this update for arena will stay or u will take it back like halloween updatee coz am going to buy mcoins but idk when and I really want the new wepns so plz tell me

Iam using 3G connection lol

• Developer

I loging 20x times only 1 login sucessfull :bad:

Can anyone tell me whn will this bug be repaired :(

Soon.

Please, check it! http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=75236

Arena points from 2x2 in lvl 15 - 18 or 2x2 in 19- 20 is so small :facepalm: u really forcing players to buy mcoins for tickets :facepalm: so boring now..

• Developer

Arena points from 2x2 in lvl 15 - 18 or 2x2 in 19- 20 is so small :facepalm: u really forcing players to buy mcoins for tickets :facepalm: so boring now..

But points for 5x5 arena is way higher!

Pls fix basic things:

Create Bg Amulet for Warlock/Mage.....players using Necro/Priest amulets

Create Mantle lv17 for mage...warlock has black mantle...mage uses priest's mantle

Why lv7 2h axe has parameters Equipping? all other lv7 equip have parameters "none"

Question: that "new a.a" boss(1.000.000hp) only drops spheres?? :facepalm: And wt about Ghost Hydra?? any tip of wt it drops(if drops)

Regards :good:

They already know about the saphire long connection and the force closing, they are workking on it the best they can, should be fix soon. I agree with u mega!