CONGRATULATIONS DEVELOPERS

Pliskin

You managed the last two updates to bone anyone who is here to play your goldmine game

Lets just forget swamp first week and 0%chance reaching  kortovva "fix"

YOU MADE ARENA UPDATE TO INCREASE

PLAYER VS PLAYER

BUT

YOU FORGOT TO MAKE IT SO PEOPLE CAN ACTUALLY DEMAND

DONT EVEN WORRY UNABLE TO SEE RANKING

YOU EVEN BROKE MCOIN SHOP TO.DO 25MINUTE DELAY

IF YOU CAN EVEN LOG ON AT ALL

HOLD ON

WILL YOU BAN ME LIKE REU BECAUSE I SPEAK TRUTH?

OR ARE YOU MAD STILL USA WON SPACE RACE?

SORRY FOR JOKE BUT I WANT TO.KNOW IF YOU READ THIS

28340_.jpg

Hollllyyyy luuuuu yahhhhh praise praise praise  :rofl: :clapping: lets start a riottttt :give_rose: even though what your doing is very risky of getting bannned like rue its time we stick it to them because im actually thinking of quitting but a few people are keeping me here... :drinks:

One more thing.....

DID YOU REALIZE YOU MADE MAINTAINENCE WHEN ALL THESE PPL TOLD YOU THESE ISSUES BUT YOU ONLY FIXED GOLD TO AP RATIO %)

WHERE DOES ALL OUR MONEY GO???

SHOULD AT LEAST PAY ONLINE PROGRAMMING SCHOOL

Whats this forum for anyway if players doesnt get much attention to  what it really feels/lookd like on our side. Take a look if u r on our shoes.

Nastyburp, they dont really care if u quit or not..coz they know there will be more ppl who sooner or later will discover this game and PAY not PLAY. (& quit) its a cycle... you know what the name of that cycle is, well chris just said it..hehe

Whats this forum for anyway if players doesnt get much attention to  what it really feels/lookd like on our side. Take a look if u r on our shoes.

Nastyburp, they dont really care if u quit or not..coz they know there will be more ppl who sooner or later will discover this game and PAY not PLAY. (& quit) its a cycle... you know what the name of that cycle is, well chris just said it..hehe

Agree. In my opinion after Swamp update the game has lost its essence...instead of swamps maybe a new island with new bosses to farm and new "normal" quest would be funnier (well, idk) :fool:

Agree. In my opinion after Swamp update the game has lost its essence...instead of swamps maybe a new island with new bosses to farm and new "normal" quest would be funnier (well, idk) :fool:

I disagree, in my opinion the game was boring as duck before swamp update, nothing to do except waste my life hunting a 1% drop rate boss or wasting my time 2 shotting random Elves at Nadir.

Now when I'm bored in game or my friends are offline I got something to use my time on which is also beneficial and it's called Norlant Swamps. And not only that, It's a more fun way to get experience than running around a huge island 2 shotting mobs and hoping they drop the item you need.

I disagree, in my opinion the game was boring as **** before swamp update, nothing to do except waste my life hunting a 1% drop rate boss or wasting my time 2 shotting random Elves at Nadir.

Now when I'm bored in game or my friends are offline I got something to use my time on which is also beneficial and it's called Norlant Swamps. And not only that, It's a more fun way to get experience than running around a huge island 2 shotting mobs and hoping they drop the item you need.

right  ;D then arena updated, its more fun now coz more people are doin 3x3 and 5x5, before only us mcsaken in our server are playing team arenas. now we can kill elf team as well.  :aggressive: thanks for the updates devs :clapping:

right  ;D then arena updated, its more fun now coz more people are doin 3x3 and 5x5, before only us mcsaken in our server are playing team arenas. now we can kill elf team as well.  :aggressive: thanks for the updates devs :clapping:

Yeah, last time it was only me and my friends doing 5x5 with some rich Elves, got tired of the same enemies again and again. Now it's more challenging cause you don't know who your enemies are, and I don't mind lv17 arena items, I don't use Miracle Coins to spam arena and all my armour are +1-4 and I kill high amp people with lv18 equips using lv15 arena armour and lv18 weapons with a low amp.

I'm sure 80% of the people complain are just +10 butt-hurt rich kids with lvl18 equips.

Yeah, last time it was only me and my friends doing 5x5 with some rich Elves, got tired of the same enemies again and again. Now it's more challenging cause you don't know who your enemies are, and I don't mind lv17 arena items, I don't use Miracle Coins to spam arena and all my armour are +1-4 and I kill high amp people with lv18 equips using lv15 arena armour and lv18 weapons with a low amp.

I'm sure 80% of the people complain are just +10 butt-hurt rich kids with lvl18 equips.

-_- wow we actually agreed on something. this is for u still tho  :lol: :lol:

28351_.jpg

Nastyburp, seriously, start a riot? Com'on  hahaha well, it kinda reminds me like living in a condo or a village' or a community..there's this  group they call Homeowners Association

Pliskin, well in the real world government has a bill called Transperency. Tax payers will be able to see where does their money is going.

But this here is a cyber world. No Players Association. No Transparency or what so ever something like that. Lol..  idk if it already has, but i think cyber world needs Cyber government (if money is involved)

Nastyburp, seriously, start a riot? Com'on  hahaha well, it kinda reminds me like living in a condo or a village' or a community..there's this  group they call Homeowners Association

Pliskin, well in the real world government has a bill called Transperency. Tax payers will be able to see where does their money is going.

But this here is a cyber world. No Players Association. No Transparency or what so ever something like that. Lol..  idk if it already has, but i think cyber world needs Cyber government (if money is involved)

just getting everyone pumped :blush:

Yah i agree arena update is great for lvls15-20 that has a good weapons and armors. Huh but thats not the real story here, how about thoes who are at lvls14 bellow..all their arena points are long gone now.  Their only chance to have a good items are long gone. For them arena update sucks, really,  especially druids, shamans, mages, priests..i have friends on that lvls.. i even see hig lvls that still using lvl13 weapons and armors.. guess they'll just have startover again, or lvlup and buy high lvl items for them selves..well theres swamps they say, their only hope asside from arena.

All of this are not from me, but from those low lvl fellow players that i talked with. T.Y

Yah i agree arena update is great for lvls15-20 that has a good weapons and armors. Huh but thats not the real story here, how about thoes who are at lvls14 bellow..all their arena points are long gone now.  Their only chance to have a good items are long gone. For them arena update sucks, really,  especially druids, shamans, mages, priests..i have friends on that lvls.. i even see hig lvls that still using lvl13 weapons and armors.. guess they'll just have startover again, or lvlup and buy high lvl items for them selves..well theres swamps they say, their only hope asside from arena.

All of this are not from me, but from those low lvl fellow players that i talked with. T.Y

Well, they were warned 1 week before update, their fault they didn't use their Arena points on lvl 15 items.

And the people using lvl 13 items could get lvl 15 weapons, there's really no difference.

As I just said they were warned, 1 week is enough to get their weapon if they had such arena points that was a big loss from update. There's no " starting over " unless they didn't play since the day before the update announcement.

Sad,all my points are gone.I was hopin to buy level 15 stave.It seems like i did buy those tickets for nothing. And about Farming or doing quest at N swamps its nt mean for low levels they get either killed by monsters or by some pathetic players..

haha....mas warlock had 4.5k arena points...but i didnt have arena ticktes to fight arena before update...so i spent all points buying arena gear....i didn want receive only 4050 gold :facepalm: :facepalm:

Warspear simple $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$......got it yet?

WILL YOU BAN ME LIKE REU BECAUSE I SPEAK TRUTH?

It seems like admins are banning people who tries to speak the truth at forums, i knew alot of forum users who got themselves banned because they came up with their ideas, trying to make this game a better place :facepalm: 

Oh, my best friend in game got perm ban from forums because he SPOKE the truth and here he is, read his signature, it got so intense that admins started to edit and censore his posts!!! i remember Mioco started to edit his posts and kuzmitch started to delete his posts to prevent us players from seeing them.. rainbowz would never stop, until the point he got banned... :cray:  R.I.P (Pst. read his signature)

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?action=profile;u=6311

• Developer

Wtf,Reu is banned??? Whats the reason?zzz

Violation of forum rules.

For the topic starter:

Please, stop using caps lock.

• Developer

It seems like admins are banning people who tries to speak the truth at forums, i knew alot of forum users who got themselves banned because they came up with their ideas, trying to make this game a better place :facepalm: 

Oh, my best friend in game got perm ban from forums because he SPOKE the truth and here he is, read his signature, it got so intense that admins started to edit and censore his posts!!! i remember Mioco started to edit his posts and kuzmitch started to delete his posts to prevent us players from seeing them.. rainbowz would never stop, until the point he got banned... :cray:  R.I.P (Pst. read his signature)

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?action=profile;u=6311

We do not block "for the truth" but in 99% of ban cases for "truth posts" main reason is using "F" word, swearing/insulting.

Just do not violate forum rules, do not insult other players, be polite and everything will be fine.

thats Sounds better mister snoRlax, so? the truth is they been ban because they telling sheety words and not because of there suggestions,opinions and sayin the truth :D

• Developer

thats Sounds better mister snoRlax, so? the truth is they been ban because they telling sheety words and not because of there suggestions,opinions and sayin the truth :D

You could post everything you want but without swearing, racism, using "f" words, insulting other players, etc.

Be polite, be nice.

If you have questions and if you asked them correctly, you will receive an answer.

That's the main point of forum conversations.

Good luck.