useless updates...

REAPER

Just a fact but elfs always cry, look.at what your doing? And you dont even have a char lvl 16+,thats just amusing..lol

yeah look at this op beta player whos best hero is a 16lvl ranger......  :facepalm:

the only think that he can do is to try to insult people.... event in that he FAILS  :rofl:

Just a fact but elfs always cry, look.at what your doing? And you dont even have a char lvl 16+,thats just amusing..lol

It's not me who made this thread, on what do you imply I'm crying?

What's the point of getting level 19 if I have good lvl 16 gear? For that extra 3 damage and 1 more skill point? I am running bosses perfectly fine. Also my rogue is 15lvl now.

yeah look at this op beta player whos best hero is a 16lvl ranger......  :facepalm:

the only think that he can do is to try to insult people.... event in that he FAILS  :rofl:

Why spend extra 100 hours getting level 18 when I can do shit effectively. More challenge, more fun.

Yeh I inslut u u feg wut u gon do bout dat hurr. Wut u sed 2 me byach? U gon b ded my m8 will hunt u xD

realy guys look at this kid. first he god offended cause someone sayed his older than him, then cause i sayed he got high lvl gear on swamp relesase, now he admits that he is a BIG NOOB calling big lvls n gear useless. n is proud he finaly got his rouge 15lvl. realy... what bosses do you hunt? sea monster n lake elemental / maraksa n dinalt. whats wrong with u? ditnt your dad love u? go cry in corner n shut the duck up. let us talk.

realy guys look at this kid. first he god offended cause someone sayed his older than him, then cause i sayed he got high lvl gear on swamp relesase, now he admits that he is a BIG NOOB calling big lvls n gear useless. n is proud he finaly got his rouge 15lvl. realy... what bosses do you hunt? sea monster n lake elemental / maraksa n dinalt. whats wrong with u? ditnt your dad love u? go cry in corner n shut the **** up. let us talk.

Who you callin' a kiddo, pinhead? You started attacking me, now I'm defending my points.

If you think level is most important thing in MMOs, you are retarded.

I have been running lab bosses with friends, now I took a break to play another MMO. Arenas? Been there, did pretty gud.

Kill yourself :3

i think you have no point at all. u just talk shit. im done waisting my time with someone who cant buy himself a drink.

You don't have a point either. And yeah, stop wasting time arguing with me, and go back to wasting time playing useless updates...

And yes, I can buy beer. I'm looking like I'm 19 so I don't have problem. If they ask me for ID I just say I left wallet at home. Shopkeepers don't really give a shit, they get more money that way.