useless updates...

REAPER

nothing new hapend.... i like the new arena but now the abyss weapons become noob in front of 17lvl arena gear i see so many quiting the game cause they waisted days maybe months to get one and now its weaker than arena weapon thats also easyer to get. :( at least redisighn the abyss weapons. its not fair!

its a developing game, what we have now might only be second best 3 mo from now. Its not devs fault its just a part of developing progress... You decide how much time and money you spend on it and frankly 17lab weapons never even beat lv15 arena weps.

Before update I amped my lab mage staff to 9 and that made my sun around 340 sun, now I got to amp lvl 17 arena staff to 9, what a waste of amping I did for lab, I agree they made lab staff look noob to lvl 17 arena staff. They also made arena staff almost same as doom, I think right now that the arena lvl 17 staffs are best :facepalm:

:facepalm: Soon there's gonna be lvl 20 weapons and beyond that will make all the rest shit, this will continue on and on until Warspear dies.

Jeez, is common sense too expensive these days? Think before you talk, if you can't think then don't talk.

If you dislike what's happening now then might aswell quit this game. Simple.

:pleasantry: Personally me happy with these updates, i like to see something new in the game. If you used many money to make your old weapon +10, you had already enjoyed the power of it :pardon: . Now , after update, you got chance to get some new weapon, its an upgrade :good: . Its the chance to get more (moon, sun, physical, dark...etc) :pardon: .

Make the new weapon +10.. What the problem? :pardon: . :dirol:

Personally me love Aigrind team's work. :give_rose:

(its my opinion, i player too, so i write, sorry :crazy: ).

Many people were complaining bout how hard is to get doom, now people are complaining bout how easy is to get weapons with almost same power  :facepalm:

Same for gear and bla bla...

I think its an huge step for the game, making it more fairly for no mc users and mc users. But its only my opinion.

Arena is also funnier if u arent spaming kks of tickets  :good:

Besides that, guuuys  :yahoo: a whole new gear to amp! And test! And wohooo  :yahoo:

Because this game is not complete. Developers have made a great game but they are noob too. Many of the same old weapon looks and pictures copied and pasted, just change the color of them. Warspear was a baby now its in it'd teen year phase one day hopefully it will be a grown man

aaaah... Im getting bored with this game, its wasting my time.. Almost 2months im doing quests at norlant/kotaravva, but still no luck with the rewards.. And the new arena system? That is the most update i hate it..  seriously i feel like want to stop playing this game.. =.=

I dont bother with kota cause its a rip off, but people need to stop feeling like they should be handed all the good items. Its not suppose to be that simple. 3 days in arena shouldnt give you a champion wep. Now its a month or two, thx, thats a good time for the best wep of the game that everyone can get, everyone. Its not a give away - swamps or arena.

as long as this game become popular,there's always update to attract new players.soon max level cap maybe 30,totally new weapons,new island.devs dont care if old players crying,old players must follow that system if want to survive because there's many new players will gladly spend their money for this game :rofl: but i agree about recently update,horror circus,low arena poin,op mc/forsaken stun skill was made me very disappointed

as long as this game become popular,there's always update to attract new players.soon max level cap maybe 30,totally new weapons,new island.devs dont care if old players crying,old players must follow that system if want to survive because there's many new players will gladly spend their money for this game :rofl: but i agree about recently update,horror circus,low arena poin,op mc/forsaken stun skill was made me very disappointed

Yeah, lvl 18 stuff and new arena items will eventually become obsolete, but its not the problem. The problem is that with the last 2 updates they made whole areas of the game totally worthless, whats the point going bg guards or lab now?

All what it took was making new arena gears lvl 19 (and probably lvl 18 items lvl 20), but I guess that would have given less money to developers.

whats the point going bg guards or lab now?

To hunt for items? To finish Chainless League quest chain? To get easy xp killing a boss which may drop an item you need? To get a certain piece of equipment you need?, Swamps gives random rewards.

The game is being made to easily, there really are a lack of challanges now, first u had to farm for gear, I bet the new generation doesnt even kno what lab is or so... I dont respect noobs that got tjer dooms at swamp, I respect the old gen that did work for it! Hours long of farming to gain what u wanted the most, sadly this wont change every game gets easier n easier, so say hi to tje new methods of Warspear ,.l..

I bet the new generation doesnt even kno what lab is or so...

GOD DAMNIT.

So, for you, the old gen are lab hunters? **** you.

The true old gen are beta players. We hunted Black Unicorn even though it gave nothing. AT ALL. And we had fun.

No one is saying he belonged to Uni Huntan Crew, because it gave absolutely nothing.

I'm getting too old for this shit.

And yeah, with 2012 AiGrind, Warspear is beyond point of salvation.

u have now more chances to get the gear u need in swamps than in lab where a single mistake can kill all ppl around u. so everyone get doom weapon from swamp. then they go lab n die before they even make it to the first boss. whats the point? today i saw 15lvl partys to die again n again cause the ditnt knew how to move in lab.and for the arena, if u buy 200 ticket n go 5x5 u get ur weapon+armors in one day... haha very hard....

And all those who say "No the game is wonderfull i like it that way, stop crying about the changes", can stop lying n sucking the gms cause the gift codes are over. Play the game n talk about what u like n what u dont. thats the idea of the forum. if everyone starts to say "do what u want im a idiot i follow" how is this game going to be better ?

my half friendlist is gonne.... :( soon im off too.... no fun playing alone!

same like me, i lost my friend now  :cray: .

make this game more be fun and creative and innovation features that every game dont hve your features. its for planning :friends: plz dev.

To hunt for items? To finish Chainless League quest chain? To get easy xp killing a boss which may drop an item you need? To get a certain piece of equipment you need?, Swamps gives random rewards.

Finish Chainless League and stop. Hunt and look for a certain piece of equip, lol, you know better than me why that is false.

Finish Chainless League and stop. Hunt and look for a certain piece of equip, lol, you know better than me why that is false.

It's part of the story of Warspear so it means something, ever since the first arena update it's been shit.

I did almost 200 quests straight in norlant swamps none of them gave a single lvl 18 item, while hunting Eye, you could get a drop each few days or so AND IT WILL ALWAYS BE A WEAPON.

So you tell me how is Norlant Swamps more better than hunting Khazh-Maar for a weapon you need? And how are arena equips more better? To me lvl 15 arena weapons are better than 18 ones cause of resilience, only for melee it's good cause of the high damage increase but for casters like Shamans and Warlocks which always gets targetted first need to stack as much as resilience.  And arena equips lack a certain stat, some which are usefull like Accuracy, most Shamans I know using arena staff are struggling with Accuracy.

And in a few months lvl 20 weapons will come, then you're all gonna complain about BG, Labyrinth and Swamps are useless.

So don't give me all this shit, I've been trying to get a Blade of Sudden Doom and Killing Whisper Chest armour for 2 months now doing swamps on 5-7 characters each day since I'm not a Miracle coin user nor ticket spammer, and I bet if I was hunting in those 2 months I would've gotten full set by now even just dropping a Scepter, Staff or Labrys at Khazh-Maar would be a huge help than running around saving captives and taking a staff of a shaman in the middle of a death trap for a random reward that would be mostly be a shitty crystal or rune.

Yep, I know better than you.

It's part of the story of Warspear so it means something, ever since the first arena update it's been shit.

I did almost 200 quests straight in norlant swamps none of them gave a single lvl 18 item, while hunting Eye, you could get a drop each few days or so AND IT WILL ALWAYS BE A WEAPON.

So you tell me how is Norlant Swamps more better than hunting Khazh-Maar for a weapon you need? And how are arena equips more better? To me lvl 15 arena weapons are better than 18 ones cause of resilience, only for melee it's good cause of the high damage increase but for casters like Shamans and Warlocks which always gets targetted first need to stack as much as resilience.  And arena equips lack a certain stat, some which are usefull like Accuracy, most Shamans I know using arena staff are struggling with Accuracy.

And in a few months lvl 20 weapons will come, then you're all gonna complain about BG, Labyrinth and Swamps are useless.

So don't give me all this shit, I've been trying to get a Blade of Sudden Doom and Killing Whisper Chest armour for 2 months now doing swamps on 5-7 characters each day since I'm not a Miracle coin user nor ticket spammer, and I bet if I was hunting in those 2 months I would've gotten full set by now even just dropping a Scepter, Staff or Labrys at Khazh-Maar would be a huge help than running around saving captives and taking a staff of a shaman in the middle of a death trap for a random reward that would be mostly be a shitty crystal or rune.

Yep, I know better than you.

Yeah, first of all, chill dude, dunno why you are so pissed off.  :drinks:

Second, if hunting lab is better than going norlant for getting lvl 18 equip, how do you explain the dramatic price drop of all the lvl 18 items? And that there are almost no more parties going lab, at least judging by trade chat. It's simply too difficult and long hunting there for the rewards you can get.

You have just been very unlucky, I do Norlant quests from 3 weeks every day with just one char and I have got 3 lvl 18 items (no weapons) and the wild boy costume. But that could happen at lab as well.

For the part lvl 18 gears vs arena 17 gears, well I agree with you, but that's not the point.

Yeah, first of all, chill dude, dunno why you are so pissed off.  :drinks:

Second, if hunting lab is better than going norlant for getting lvl 18 equip, how do you explain the dramatic price drop of all the lvl 18 items? And that there are almost no more parties going lab, at least judging by trade chat. It's simply too difficult and long hunting there for the rewards you can get.

You have just been very unlucky, I do Norlant quests from 3 weeks every day with just one char and I have got 3 lvl 18 items (no weapons) and the wild boy costume. But that could happen at lab as well.

For the part lvl 18 gears vs arena 17 gears, well I agree with you, but that's not the point.

Just pissed cause there's so many ungrateful bastards now a days, I haven't even used a single miracle coin on amping nor arena tickets, only for my warlock I bought tickets, and I never hated any of these updates, I think arena update is good and so is swamps though swamps is a bad thing for our economy, prices are all low now no point hunting and selling anymore, while other people complain and most of them are people who use miracle coins on amping and spam tickets and once they are done they start to complain in public.

You got a point there, reasons why prices dropped are cause now it's too easy to get them, all you need is luck and time running around swamps doing tasks that can be done by a lv13 player with lv13 equips.

Me and my friends still do lab, few days ago we was hunting Anax too and they hunted eye for a long time since swamp came.

And for these people, the arena equips are the main point. Swamp debate was so last month  :lol:

u and ur old beta friends forgot propably that the most of u got high lvl gear on swamp release.... i was there! selling......

Say that to my face motherfuсker not online and see what happens

Just pissed cause there's so many ungrateful bastards now a days, I haven't even used a single miracle coin on amping nor arena tickets, only for my warlock I bought tickets, and I never hated any of these updates, I think arena update is good and so is swamps though swamps is a bad thing for our economy, prices are all low now no point hunting and selling anymore, while other people complain and most of them are people who use miracle coins on amping and spam tickets and once they are done they start to complain in public.

You got a point there, reasons why prices dropped are cause now it's too easy to get them, all you need is luck and time running around swamps doing tasks that can be done by a lv13 player with lv13 equips.

Me and my friends still do lab, few days ago we was hunting Anax too and they hunted eye for a long time since swamp came.

And for these people, the arena equips are the main point. Swamp debate was so last month  :lol:

But I like new update, I just think that with a lil effort it could have been made without making bg guards and lab a lot less interesting.

Ok if you have a solid group of high lvl friends you can still hunt lab and have fun, but that isnt the reality for the majority of people (and me).

:D yeah swamps debate is out of fashion now, just this new update amplifies the problems it took.

realy? what u gonna do? cry n call ur mom? :tease:

Wow you sure showed me. Just like your mother when she sucked me off yesternight. LOL PWND XD

And about buying items, jokes on you, I'm using CC set!

That's not funny, what if my mother was dead?

if that so. im sorry. :(

so maybe using cc weap n armor (cool i usualy get bored mine k start new set again) but lets face it. the 80% of warspear got their 17-18lvl equipment on swamp release. old or new...

Wow you sure showed me. Just like your mother when she sucked me off yesternight. LOL PWND XD

lol realy? u changed ur post to show how badass u are? (looser)

go ahed.... talk about my mom n jerk off if it pleases u! the fact is that u still a noob...

lol realy? u changed ur post to show how badass u are? (looser)

go ahed.... talk about my mom n jerk off if it pleases u! the fact is that u still a noob...

I wanted to show you how easy it is to accidentally hurt someone. My mother is fine.

Why am I noob then? 1v1 me fag and see what happens (I win ofc)