Priest ruining the game

stivemob

Its a nightmare for melee classes, and priests, increasing mana regen was a huuuge mistake, my lock got 26 mana regen with arena set, meaning id regen 13 mana every 5 seconds, which is ALOT, i could spam skills all day, even if priests burned my mana...poor priests :unknw:

How is power word a problem for a shaman? Even if your forced not to use skills and the priest manages to take a significant amount of hp away, when they debuff is over, its easy to use blind+quake then run and heal. Any other scenario involving this 'op' (  :lol: ) skill is easily avoided, simply by not mashing hotkeys like you might usually do and wait it out  :facepalm:

WOOHOO Now All the Chosen Characters suck :yahoo: Let's all pick up a warlock and then we can compare staff sizes :clapping:

Lol!(betwean me and u i have a secret lvl6 warlock its sfatt size is 2KM :dirol: will that do the job? :rofl:)

This post is honestly retarded, it's like saying 'rogue gouged me and went invisible'...

Priests are easily killed, like all skills, they have cooldown, simply use that scatter move or whatever on shaman and walk away ish until the mana drain skill has fonishd then go back to attacking... Just don't spamm every skill you got, shamans are one of the most versitile characters in the game... Put your heal on before you start pvp so you can just auto attack if he's draining, sooner or later his mana will finish.

• 3 weeks later...

Kyumaru just because they build there skills to drain mana doest make them noob maybe they dont care for farm apart from that this game is called warspear not farmville so if that helps them win fights more power to them so stop telling people they noobs cause they made there player a certain way :unknw: no one told you how to make yours :nea:

oh i saw your tactics to beat priest.. let me change my routinary attack skill. xD

my priest have level5 heal level5 shield and im still level15.. who said we cant do our dailies? lol we can hunt do dailies just like others.. i sent my priest to support chainless questers so many times and i  :wacko:was like 14.. shamans good only fir crossing but priest doing chainless is a tough task. i sent my priest with a bunch of healers, druids and priests do chainless without a spy. xD shaman high levels do bully mypriest.. recently i got level 20 shaman do mana pots just to kill me alone omg. :wacko:

He meant that priest with max power word is retard, only staying in pvp cave, nothing can do except pvp and just showing how powerful making mana drain at lv5, the type of this priest is sure weak in PVE cuz mob doesn't use any mana/energy to use skill. Priest wh lv5 power word just for killing shaman easily, but still challenge fighting with necro cuz of passive skill (energy regen)

He meant that priest with max power word is retard, only staying in pvp cave, nothing can do except pvp and just showing how powerful making mana drain at lv5, the type of this priest is sure weak in PVE cuz mob doesn't use any mana/energy to use skill. Priest wh lv5 power word just for killing shaman easily, but still challenge fighting with necro cuz of passive skill (energy regen)

It's called a PvP skill build.

And just so you know, I could kill a Priest with lv5 mana drain on my +5 Shaman, Christ I could use my Rogue and win with 80% mana,

Just use your brain and mana drain is just like Druid's root,

Btw i'd love root rather than power word. Show me that u can defeat notawolf.

lol, I've beaten him like 5-10 times already, ask him yourself.

He beaten me like 3 times but one of those times I was just spamming all my skills and the other ones he got lucky crit heals.

I beaten him on my Shaman too, my shaman uses Moon defense since it's for PvP against Druids and Shamans and defense isn't a problem since I can kite melees, it was like a 3 minute duel, I only got my mana drained once and ended with him getting 0 mana and struggling to heal and drain my mana at same time.

Asahel has killed him too, he is not really a high amp shaman just the same as me.

Come to PvP cave and I'll show you how to kill a priest.

Very fun for shaman beating druid, its like King vs Queen, but when beating priest it's not fun at all. That's why i prefer pvp with druid so we can manage combo, not like stupid for manage mana. Shaman with always full HP but 0 mana, craps! really not fun!

Ok first i have beat your shaman alot more then u have beat me merc  :rofl: an second i have won more then 3duels vs ur rogue altho u do beat me  alot more then i beat you when you use your rogue. i have issues with good melee some times. Anyone whos smart can beat a priest if some one dodges drain well it makes the fight alot more challenging :bad:

Ok first i have beat your shaman alot more then u have beat me merc  :rofl: an second i have won more then 3duels vs ur rogue altho u do beat me  alot more then i beat you when you use your rogue. i have issues with good melee some times. Anyone whos smart can beat a priest if some one dodges drain well it makes the fight alot more challenging :bad:

It wasn't me on Shaman though, I rarely use Shaman now and I don't PvP on it either, just arenas, same goes with Warlock.

the only time I dueled your Priest was that time you still had lv15 arena staff, the very first time we did PvP.

Right now Hellheal uses my Shaman allot so I guess it was him then, Jaythug and Hellheal both use my Rogue too and Warlock

My fighting style against Priest is normal attacks and Merciless then I gouge between 500-1000 hp and finish him and ofcourse I use dodge in between the fights too and I don't use that trick that makes you hit and stealth with gouge unless it's the final part

So if my rogue did anything else then it wasn't me for sure, and yes you did beat me more than 3 times, I don't really count duels allot so I don't really know.

And I bet you would of beaten my Shaman allot cause when I meant I beaten you, It was only one time  :lol:

• 2 weeks later...