Priest ruining the game

stivemob

Some priest lv15-18 ruining the game just for PVP. They are just standing in pvp cave with no life, no PVE and with overconfidence they only maximize mana drain skill to kill all high level shamans, i saw many times low level priest always killing all high level shamans even with pro lv20 shamans, yunzhii lost, too bad.

First of all, Priests don't ruin the game.

And secondly, Priests mana sucker skill can be easily avoided, just don't spam skills until they use it and the debuff goes off.

And just to make it clear, the real Yunzhii rarely plays, so I'm sure it was a noob using his Shaman.

First of all, Priests don't ruin the game.

And secondly, Priests mana sucker skill can be easily avoided, just don't spam skills until they use it and the debuff goes off.

And just to make it clear, the real Yunzhii rarely plays, so I'm sure it was a noob using his Shaman.

Yes,Dgray always use Yunzhii's shaman.

I'm not saying Dgrey is a noob ! :lol:

lol without any skills, priest can't die, i saw pro shaman managed his skill and using harmony in belt, but still lose high mana in a few period, its hard for shaman beating lv5 mana drain of priest.

Why are priests ruiners of the game? They suck so hard, not even one good stun for 1 vs. 1, their skill that makes the enemy not able to attack the player and vice-versa is only good for 2 vs. 2 in my opinion, only retards lose to priests, I guess you are one of those Shamans that don't know how to read skill descriptions?

@sange im not shaman, im a spectator, i always watch how priest can kick shaman's ass easily by trying to drain all mana, the priest is so smart, the priest using harmony in belt and using full resi, fighting a long time is a nighmare for priest, in the last time shaman with no mana and full HP is like unskilled rat and die pfff.

I could kill a Priest using a Shaman with full arena equips and Critical enchant on belt.

I don't know how a shaman with harmony on belt could lose to a priest, it's like fighting a druid without bees.

Root = Power word, if they use it, Don't use a ducking skill and your mana is not drained, simple as duck.

I killed a priest today in stronghold, we were fighting like 5 minutes, only shooting each other and healing ourselves, just because we both had low energy. I did manage to kill him, but that priest didn't ruin my day, it made my day!

UNDERBALANCED CLASS NEVER FIX  :facepalm:

Mana drain is only for PVP, priest with maximum mana drain skill is extreamely weak for PVE and BOSS farming because all mobs and BOSS don't have mana or energy to be drainned, but for PVP priest is GOD, especially especially against shaman and druid, both between shaman and druid are OP too but their mana is very low, shaman can still survive with still full HP during fighting with priest but when mana is 0, no time for shaman surviving, at least make priest's energy consumed a lot of mana to use mana drain skill, what a weird lv16 priest can kill shaman lv20

I could kill a Priest using a Shaman with full arena equips and Critical enchant on belt.

I don't know how a shaman with harmony on belt could lose to a priest, it's like fighting a druid without bees.

Root = Power word, if they use it, Don't use a ducking skill and your mana is not drained, simple as ****.

So true, just use brain

No brain = complain to nerve other class

Try make a priest at least until lv16 its extremely boring

Mage vs priest in arena  8) ? who win ?

So true, just use brain

No brain = complain to nerve other class

Try make a priest at least until lv16 its extremely boring

lets u try making mage to kill priest in arena. show screenshot if u kill pro or not pro priest.

I see in ur forum u complain abt d.k acc.

lets u try making mage to kill priest in arena. show screenshot if u kill pro or not pro priest.

No shit, healer vs. mage = healer.

Stop acting so pro with your challenges to people that will make them 100% lose.

Go try it yourself.

Priests are not ruining this game, who cares if they can drain mana? its as easy as pie to avoid loosing mana. just make sure you  don't use mana when he uses power word. Priests are, in my opinion quite entertaining to kill since they barely have a chance to hit my warlock :)  I just fear them, spam their skills on them so they lose 80% hp, by then the player will start to panick and use heal, and then proceed to shield himself, which is a big mistake, because by then,  he'd be all covered up in my dark circle and that is when i finish him off... duh, kinda off topic tho, so back to topic..

priests are NOT ruining this game, their mana draining skill is not ruining this game, its just a skill for gods sake. its all about timing, and the ability to think like a priest that will make you win. :)

im not complaining, i just said no shamans can beat lv5 mana drain in 1v1, even that shaman is pro, if the priest using normal skill builds (for PVE & PVP) so its balanced, but priest with lv5 mana drain he will be a weakest priest in PVE, BOSS and team fight. The priest with lv5 mana drain is only can stand in pvp cave to find some shaman with no life no daily activity, nothing to do because that priest is weak for PVE and sure boring cuz mana drain skill is obviously useless to mobs or BOSS since the BOSS has no mana. Maybe the next update, some BOSS and yellow mobs will be able to use some skills or buffs.

Yeah, i can say priest with lv5 power word is really bastard, they maximized their power word is just purposed to beat shaman 1v1 and the only can do is just standing in pvp cave, no daily activity or leveling up, seems they bored doing others cuz their skill build is just for pvp.

Lvl 5 mana drain is useless, noob.

If the shaman USES a skill his Mana WILL be drained, If the shaman DOES NOT use a skill his mana will NOT be drained.

Simple as that, don't use a skill while you see Word Power debuff on you, unless your a complete retard like all these noobs crying about priests, then go make an idiot out of yourself.

Опубликованное фото

And priests are the best healer in the whole game.

Goodluck doing labyrinth without a Priest or Necromancer.

U really not got my point, priest with lv5 power word is noob, its totaly wrong build, useless for PVE, BOSS, team fight, but there is someone maximizing these skill is just for cheating to beat shaman 1v1 and only standing in pvp cave. U got my point? Shaman isn't like necro with high mana regen, in default shamans have very low mana stat.

Priest can't kill Shaman, Mana drain skill is useless if the Shaman is smart, your probably not a smart one cause your not getting the main point, this is not PvE talk, this is PvP talk.

i agree priest are God of pvp against any healer.

and lvl 5 mana burns is like nightmare for other healer coz d  more skills u lvl up the duration increased and u cnt just wait for d buff to be over , it is lvl 5 not lvl 1.. onli +10 doom shaman can beat

one more thing... wen priest mana burn buff lvl 5 is over he use his 2nd skill which u cnt attk dan shield by the time he use shield,mana burn cooldown over so wat will u do :lol:

one more thing... wen priest mana burn buff lvl 5 is over he use his 2nd skill which u cnt attk dan shield by the time he use shield,mana burn cooldown over so wat will u do :lol:

Well he'll sacrifice heal or shield 5 for 5 Word Power and Armistice so normal attacks would be fine, so you can just heal when he uses Armistice when buff is gone and run away after that you can get a cheapshot with Earthquake due to long range + radius and if your lucky maybe get a Blind in too, the priest would use more mana in the end because he would be using Heal + Shield + Armistice + Word Power and maybe attack skill too while shaman would just use normal attack heal and earthquake, by the time the priest got 0 mana then you rape him with the mana you saved. Simple.

i never see the tricky smart priest losing mana till 0. The smart priest managing his mana usage too, the smart priest enjoy long fighting without spamming any skills, just heal + lv5 power word till shaman's energy gone, sure shaman has still full HP and its time to bring shaman to the death. its fact! Go to pvp cave to see the prove!

PS: Not all priest has lv5 power word, who maximizing this skill is really bastard, just for fun to beat shaman easily and always sitting like duck waiting shaman coming into pvp cave.

Mana drain is only for PVP, priest with maximum mana drain skill is extreamely weak for PVE and BOSS farming because all mobs and BOSS don't have mana or energy to be drainned, but for PVP priest is GOD, especially especially against shaman and druid, both between shaman and druid are OP too but their mana is very low, shaman can still survive with still full HP during fighting with priest but when mana is 0, no time for shaman surviving, at least make priest's energy consumed a lot of mana to use mana drain skill, what a weird lv16 priest can kill shaman lv20

i thought you where banned  ;D

Im so sorry that a priest killed you in pvp cave. We use cloth and only have 1 offensive skill but i totally understand that we are overpowered. To make it up to you, the next time i duck u in the ass in pvp i will use lube, if thats not enough then i might suggest you stop crying like a little ♥♥♥♥♥. The End.

Im so sorry that a priest killed you in pvp cave. We use cloth and only have 1 offensive skill but i totally understand that we are overpowered. To make it up to you, the next time i **** u in the ass in pvp i will use lube, if thats not enough then i might suggest you stop crying like a little ♥♥♥♥♥. The End.

This totally reminded me of Erik Cartman. ;D

• 2 weeks later...

hello firdt i want to say is IM a lvl17 badass priest with all lvl17 aquips and lab weapon my build is 4tears3arsimitic4heal2shield and 1word power and let me tell you something mister first **** you! second go watch your shiting warlocks op lvl20 palas and they lvl13!

third this is because this game isnt about who have mcoins,better equips,etc it is about using mind and skill for me i used this build cuz i hate meleas i can always kill lvl20 DK, Rogues,barbs and necros in a fair 1vs1 fight (so rare cuase mcs are ***** i always end up in a 5vs1 fight in pvp cave)

as for shamans and warlock arsimetic to enemy+tears to a nerbey rat means Warlock death and shaman kill me like shit :rofl:

lol  this is something new i enter forum after almost amonth nd found out a topic that PRIESTS R OP :facepalm:

lol  any druid or shaman can kill priest if they just time their stun well nd play smart  :good:

its  not abt spamming skills all the time lmao :facepalm: