Vulcano arena MAP

stivemob

Snorlax, have you tested going arena in vulcano MAP via phone (nokia)? its really hard to control the cursor after crossing, it takes a long to move the cursor into target and when meeting enemy, the enemy always catch 1st, im sure not only happened to me but i saw many times my partner was so slow moving after crossing, its obviously they are using phone too. Sometimes i call them please don't cross or stay here but the noob partner always crossing especially when demanding 3x3 or 5x5. The players who playing with PC, touch screen phone, its easy to cross and fast putting cursor into target.

• Developer

Snorlax, have you tested going arena in vulcano MAP via phone (nokia)? its really hard to control the cursor after crossing, it takes a long to move the cursor into target and when meeting enemy, the enemy always catch 1st, im sure not only happened to me but i saw many times my partner was so slow moving after crossing, its obviously they are using phone too. Sometimes i call them please don't cross or stay here but the noob partner always crossing especially when demanding 3x3 or 5x5. The players who playing with PC, touch screen phone, its easy to cross and fast putting cursor into target.

What model are you using?