wtf my account lost!

robskieful

hey devs!what happen?i install v.3.3 then when i log in it says incorrect id or pass. I go to support then put my permanent email to recover my pass. And it says cannot find my email. help me to retreive my char. . Haiz too long to log in to my other account.and other one is gone. Answer my question. . No one knows my acc. Because i play on my ipad and my phone.fix this please

Hello, you should note your e-mail (ID) dan password into your notepad, diary, book or something else to remember password, if you forget or false writting e-mail or password, so its your fault. Make sure your e-mail is correct, game is saving your e-mail, its impossible server can't read your valid e-mail in the database. Please go check your e-mail again.

Please, send a ticket to the support. Link in my signature.

i restore my password at support then said warspear online account is not found! ill try to technical support. please make an action thanks.

Not found means there is no e-mail of you in the server, you may ask the similar e-mail name of yours and let support going to check these similar e-mail, it might be something wrong in writting characters or letters on your e-mail name.

Not found means there is no e-mail of you in the server, you may ask the similar e-mail name of yours and let support going to check these similar e-mail, it might be something wrong in writting characters or letters on your e-mail name.

are you insane?im not a kid ok i just put my log in and pass and its says incorrect id or pass. someone change my email or its a bug after install at waspear site the v.3.3. ill go to support then restore my account ill put again my email and a new pass then have an error says warspear account not found damn re u listening or what?u dont know what i feel now. im very mad! ill do all way to get my account but i cant log in anymore! i hope technical support help me thats the only way hae to wait wait and wait. i wish devs can solve this..

Someone has stolen your account, please never share your ID or password, not only lost or gone but its forbidden and your account can be banned or deleted cuz someone has knowing your login details. Someone will never know the ID only if before you not share it.

Someone has stolen your account, please never share your ID or password, not only lost or gone but its forbidden and your account can be banned or deleted cuz someone has knowing your login details. Someone will never know the ID only if before you not share it.

lol in not sharing my account no one knows my email and pass i play at my personal ipad and a phone no one touch my gadget even when im sleeping because i have password on my phone . im not sharing my account and no one knows . its just only me.

28325_.png