Best crossing shamans is spanish and jayythugg and hornig

Best crossing rouges is crossfit and sulla

Best crossing druid is breakout or knox

Best crossing warlock is tocino aka sulla or knoxs or brox and tilltheend

Best crossing mages is neromage and dadinho and xlovelyx

Best crossing ranger is jaythug

Best crossing BD is zethu

Best crossing DK is vanityx

Haven't really seen anyone else cross with other charecters except these. Anyone else who wanna put up a list just comment 8)

They can hate all they want but all ik is when I see them on eu ill just cross and kill them :), then they will wonder how I can kill so many mcs at a time, only thing that stops me is the warlock circle but I found a way to get around that  8) 8)

Aw come on now. Dont cross 1v1. Makes you look like a b*tch :unknw:  :facepalm: And, a way around dark circle?  :shok: Im sure we'd all like to know what that is  :lol:

IF YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT THEBEST CROSSER

ONLY ONE NAME COMES TO MY MIND..........................

YUNZHII xDDDDDDDD

Spanish can tell you why, I'm too lazy to write right now. xD

IF YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT THEBEST CROSSER

ONLY ONE NAME COMES TO MY MIND..........................

YUNZHII xDDDDDDDD

Spanish can tell you why, I'm too lazy to write right now. xD

Brb panda reinstall game xdd

Best crosser out of everyone is spanish everyone knows that  8), when I see span best thing I do is try and go in the middle of where I am at, to try to pull him from crossing but he still finds away and kills me lol.

Knox, Ive tried. Its hard unless the enemies are idiots and sit right at crossing. Remember breakout tried on his bd. I killed him  :facepalm: :yahoo:

Best crossing death knight is me  ;D

Wait til Okoshaar reaches lv13.  :dirol:

Crossing DK would be so ducking badass,

It's like you stay at crossing then an Elf comes pull him and rape him, it's like " COME TO MY HOUSE ***** I WANT TO MOLEST YOU "

then you wait for another victim to molest.

Best crossing shamans is spanish and jayythugg

Best crossing rouges is crossfit and sulla

Best crossing druid is breakout or knox

Best crossing warlock is tocino aka sulla or knoxs or brox

Best crossing mages is dadinho and me

Best crossing ranger is jaythug

Haven't really seen anyone else cross with other charecters except these. Anyone else who wanna put up a list just comment 8)

shamans - spanish, reezeeh , etc

rogues - sulla , etc  and me when my connection dont **** me ( i play phone always 8) )  :lol:

druid - knox , diaboloro

warlock - brox , tocino ( mean pig meat in spanish xd)  and lyzzie and ofc my warlock reaper bds

mages - dadinho and lovely

ranger -roid with his op +9 bow  and  tayuya when knox uses

bd - zethu

paladin - nothing ( they only use stunt skill  :bad: )

dk - vanityx  :blush:

barb - suprememan or hassn without crossing  in mode rambo on

priest -  :unknw:

oh shit forgot add vanityx in dkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk omgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg  :mega_shok: :mega_shok: :mega_shok: :mega_shok: :mega_shok: :mega_shok: :mega_shok: 

Dont know about BD but im not agree only ranged classes are good at crossing. Ask Sulla, Mercuriall or Marcin.

When i used to play friend rogue you can go anywhere without be killed and at crossing you are a god if decent amp u can kill anyone without be touched. Rogues at open map are toys for rangers, druids since gouge havent any range yard and even a BD can kite you with bleed  :facepalm: 

Also i played barb in crossing and its too fun, taunt op  :lol:  I saw barbs like Agusia or Yunzhii barb (Mituz) killing elfs in crossing very well and hide fast in mobs with chargue if elves went mad and gather army

I saw barbs like Agusia or Yunzhii barb (Mituz) killing elfs in crossing very well and hide fast in mobs with chargue if elves went mad and gather army

Yes, those Barbs are so pro, makes me want to make a Barb

oh shit forgot add vanityx in dkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk omgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg  :mega_shok: :mega_shok: :mega_shok: :mega_shok: :mega_shok: :mega_shok: :mega_shok:

Ahahah!I will never forgive you Now. :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

But , have Anyone ever seen Me crossing ! ? :lol:

Ahahah!I will never forgive you Now. :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

But , have Anyone ever seen Me crossing ! ? :lol:

no but i love you and you are best dk :blush:  xddddddddddddd

U know the crossings where u go to diffrent spots in the game like u go to nadir then back out, crossing all u do Is go in and out at the same place while u attack! 8). I think its only good for cp and wifi for fast connection.

at mc:

-Spanish

-Sulla

-Crossfit

-Mercuriall

at elves:

-Breakout

-Diaboloro

and all their alts too ofc.  ;D 

Dont think there are any more known good crossers,maybe some new people too but didnt see anyone else cross yet.

and btw neromage i never even see u cross  :tease: where do u usually go to cross? i wanna meet u there xD

I cross most of the time I'm on with jaythug and that's all over the place, some of the time I cross with diablo but he uses his mage dadinho, and also with xlovelyx. :yahoo: when this force close stops on my warspear client ill meet u at a place  8)

Crossing Paladins? Add 'Nuadu'.

Killed a g*damn warlock lv10 using crossing, and im a lv9 paladin XD when enemy is close to crossing to get in FoJ, it's easy Pie. Just Purify after FoJ and wail on it, or go back crossing till you kill it. Healing also helps.