Warlock or Mage?

Blackxhole

I would go with mage, my mage hits a 1.2k crit with fireball and he's a lvl 17, teleport hits almost a 900 crit and shatter hits like a 750. Mages are op with damages. Don't get me wrong warlocks are very strong to with there fear and cirlces, if u know how to use mage u will smash any warlock, trust me 8)

:facepalm: mage is better than warlock, if the warlock use its dark circle,and splash he cn teliport away that aoe then use combo again, but some warlock wins agains mage cuz of lvl 5 fear, tohoho

I'd go for Warlock, Warlocks are SUPER deadly too, but dont get me wrong, Mages are deadly too because of their offensive skills. If a warlock uses his stun skills to late he might be dead (illusionary chains confuses me sometimes and it takes like 2 seconds before i understand what just happened)

whenever i encounter mages i use fear on them, and use dark bolt on them, (i have 314 dark magic atm, waiting for signs to be on sale) my dark bolt crit dmg is 1028 atm, with my plash dmg it crits 148, (it deals damage every second x 5, normal damage is 74, crit is 148) with my life exhaust i deal 125 (i dont use all of these skills on mages tho, i use dark circle first, (mages teleport range is 5 squares, so i cast my circle 4 squares which will stun the mage instantly, once hes stunned i use dark arrow on him, then plash, then a normal attack, right after that i use fear on the game, and then i use arrow again, and life, by then the mage should be dead.

my dark arrow, dark circle, and fear are all maxed to 5. i play at us sapphire, there are a few doom equipped lvl 20 mages there, but ive never met a mage i cant beat :unknw: 

so...yeah...choose wisely ;D

I would go with mage, my mage hits a 1.2k crit with fireball and he's a lvl 17, teleport hits almost a 900 crit and shatter hits like a 750. Mages are op with damages. Don't get me wrong warlocks are very strong to with there fear and cirlces, if u know how to use mage u will smash any warlock, trust me 8)

trust me when say  i can rape  the best mages of emerald xlovelyx and dadinho lvls 18 with full 18  and one with staff 18  with my warlock lvl 15 one by one

trust me when say  i can rape  the best mages of emerald xlovelyx and dadinho lvls 18 with full 18  and one with staff 18  with my warlock lvl 15 one by one

Cross,yesterday when Zethu was playing ur character he pvp XLovelyx ,and...she rape him!

In any case i think Mage are great , I yesterday pvp Xlovelyx too, i win, but whit only 300 hp since left ( 3 -1) , considerating she is 18,I'm 20 and that my attack and def are so high... damn it's an amazing result for a mage 18 vs a DK 20 whit full 18 items +9.

I was like  :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok:

Hehehe , time to level up my mage level 11  :spiteful: :spiteful:

Once you know how to use a warlock you become immortal..or atleast..somehow immortal.. ;D 

I LOVE MY WARLOCK :spiteful:  trust me, they are way stronger than u guys think, mages are strong too, but they can easily be stopped with any stun skills, The difference between a mage and a warlock is that, 60% of the mages skills are offensive and deadly (fireball, stone shatter, and time warp) and 1 disable skill (illusionary chains) and one defensive (magic shield)  mages surely hits high, but they can be stopped so easily. (Tho, mages deals alot of damage in a few seconds, so warlocks should have fast internet connection)

i rarely see any mages at pvp cave, the only time i see good geared up mages is at arena :search:

I would pick mage in theory only cause I got a shaman and I feel no point in having shaman and warlock that are so similar to one another. With that said I do agree that warlock beats mage in head on pvp. Mage has great burst dmg, but is veery vurnable to stuns. A stunned mage can be killed fast, while a free roaming mage can do devestating dmg. Against mages even my dk have a good chance you just need to get first stun on them. On warlocks im stun-locked 90% of the fight every fight.

First stun makes or breaks mages. My opinion.

And for the record stop hateing shield dks in arena. If you dont wield dual or 2h arena somehow its always your fault if you lose. So if its always shield equips fault how come when me and antique fight we never lose (unless its double shaman/warlock team). And poor antique even got fear lv1. Somehow we kick butts to the left and right. Stop blaming shields for your missfortune and wait until I got my amps up and ill show you dmg soaking.

ok back to topic

Once you know how to use a warlock you become immortal..or atleast..somehow immortal.. ;D 

I LOVE MY WARLOCK :spiteful:  trust me, they are way stronger than u guys think, mages are strong too, but they can easily be stopped with any stun skills, The difference between a mage and a warlock is that, 60% of the mages skills are offensive and deadly (fireball, stone shatter, and time warp) and 1 disable skill (illusionary chains) and one defensive (magic shield)  mages surely hits high, but they can be stopped so easily. (Tho, mages deals alot of damage in a few seconds, so warlocks should have fast internet connection)

i rarely see any mages at pvp cave, the only time i see good geared up mages is at arena :search:

its can not disable skill  :facepalm:

its can not disable skill  :facepalm:

True, it cannot disable skills, but it can disable movement for some time. that is what i ment, sorry if u misunderstood it :friends:

Cross u may be able to rape those mages but ik forsure u won't rape my lvl 17 mage with 338 sun. They might not be able to now how to use mage but I do, I have tactics of raping warlocks. If u know how to use mage u will rape any warlock. Thank you! Cross you need to get better at crossing bro I was throwing your chars all over. 8)

I'm not gonna lie though I had some hard fights with tocino and brisign or however u spell his name and tilltheend. Those 3 warlocks I have trouble with the rest easy kills.  8)

Na, he's not nab.

I killed your mage 3 times yesterday outside PvP cave til you pm'd me " chill bro " so stop attacking xdd

and few weeks ago I killed you and Jhun at nadir crossing.

There's no way to counter circle, it's just luck if you teleport away the same time the warlock casts it or if your bugged position and warlock misses the circle, you can't just walk to the middle of it when it's already casted.

Unless you got proof? xD

Warlock. It beats all classes. If you dissagree challenge me and prove me wrong. Mage cant beat my barb  :facepalm: and barb is considered as worst class. I play mostly barb because I like a challenge. And I do a good job if I may say so myself  :blush:

My Mage can kill a level 15 warlock at level 10 and no amp required for me because when I usually do pvp or arena with a Warlock covering me for him 500 hp lost, I still get critical (657) I'm a warlock hunter  :clapping:

Ill pvp u supre when I get to play again waiting for devs to fix the force close, and merc you never kill me when I'm crossing!! :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:. Super I loose to your barb but I get close of beating him and your warlock ioki I rape himm at pvp cave it was 5-2. People just need to learn how to use mage bro. Warlocks are easy except tilltheend,tocino,brisign.

Warlock. It beats all classes. If you dissagree challenge me and prove me wrong. Mage cant beat my barb  :facepalm: and barb is considered as worst class. I play mostly barb because I like a challenge. And I do a good job if I may say so myself  :blush:

hold up :diablo:  barb is not the worst class :aggressive:

i do very well as barb and it s my main character

Well ill haft to agree with supreme, after the last downsizing of barb charge miss to much. Personally I think it should have 70% stun chance on charge. It use to be 90% back when barbs were ruling arena. Now if barb fails stun they are just a sitting duck for bds to hamstring them to like theirs no tomorrow. On the other hand I love barb partner for dk. I think they compliment one another perfect, but again, if barb misses (what most time is his only charge chance) it makes a big diffrence for your team. Problem is charge limited use - very hard to use more then once per fight.

Ill pvp u supre when I get to play again waiting for devs to fix the force close, and merc you never kill me when I'm crossing!! :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:. Super I loose to your barb but I get close of beating him and your warlock ioki I rape himm at pvp cave it was 5-2. People just need to learn how to use mage bro. Warlocks are easy except tilltheend,tocino,brisign.

5-2 against my warlock? I don't remember that maybe one of my friends were using him xd. I doubt you can beat him w me using. I beat Knox yesterday twice. I got him the second time w full hp because I had control of him the whole time. I doubt a mage w less hp can survive. I look forward to the PvP.

I killed you so many times at crossing, was so easy all I needed was a Circle and you where already dead.

Bro your hilarious!! I hope to see u at crossing soon,  8)

Oh, another big mouth mage  :lol:

Shall I teach you a lesson like I did to Dadinho  :rofl:

Just watch what you say bro, don't get too cocky or you might get in the hit list.

Oh, another big mouth mage  :lol:

Shall I teach you a lesson like I did to Dadinho  :rofl:

Just watch what you say bro, don't get too cocky or you might get in the hit list.

Will see!  8)

As a warlock, vs mages, I prefer to go with fear first and then dark circle, since there is an high chance that they will teleport at the same time and cirlcle will miss, instead fear "follows" the target.

That said, I dont really see how a mage can kill a warlock 1vs1. I mean ok in arena 2 mages can be powerfull (double teleport + stone on same target -> dead) but in the real world, dunno. Maybe I'm wrong, I'd be curious to pvp Neromage. :)

WARLOCK RULEZZZ!!!!  Last time in Arena my Partner died Very fast. So i was alone against two rouges with almost full HP. But i controlled both with my skills so they couldn go stealth. Finally i Won ( EPIC Fight ) Btw both has been lvl 20 Rouges.  So many times Arena fight ends wit 4-6k DMG from me - others only 0-1K

• 2 weeks later...

Nah, I only said those 3 warlocks, your warlock marzanna I raped that warlock 4-1 when jay was using it. Idk if your better with him or not but he's a noob.

Yo wtf? When did this happen? And oh shit. All of a sudden Im a noob? That whats up. Come pvp me again

Oh yea I forgot some shit. 4-1? Wtf? I dont remember that shit. Hell, we didnt even fight 5 times. You got pissed after losing 3 and went on your rouge. Dont spout this bullshit to everyonr on forum. Just dont