Omfg arena. -.-'

Nakkti

This is really stupid. Like im really getting upset about it man. I literally have been sitting here for 1 hour and ten minutes waiting for a stupid 5*5 match. Lvl 15-18. So that i dnt have to buy so many tickets to get points. Tha other day, clric and I had 100+ tickets. We did 2*2 ALL DAY. I do mean all day and well into tha night. I got 2.3 ap for an entire day dedicated to arena. from 9am to 11:30 pm. Either way we go about it 5*5 or 2*2. ITS GONNA TAKE FOREVER TO GET ANY KIND OF EQUIPMENT! PLEASE MAKE CHANGES ASAP! THIS IS RIDICULOUS AND I WILL COMPLAIN TILL THA DAY I DIE IF I MUST! NO ONE HAS TIME TO DO THIS EVERY DAY AI GRIND! Btw yall. i did tha math.It will take you will take you 600 tickets not counting all tha losses which r unavoidable no matter how good u you at arena, to get 5.6k ap doing2*2.thats about 4k mc. which is about20 american $ bills and 6-7 days of non stop arena.  And unless ur in a pt for 5*5. its gonna take u an hour or so to get into a match. Please people stand tha **** up and tell AI grind that this is bull shit.

Have you seen lv4-6 arena? 20+ demanded for 5x5 all time, but still there is not played a single since update.

i know right i rlly ***** me off same in 7-10

agree with devs, the lowering is good. Its now a real challange to earn arena gear, it was way to easy before. It is up to you to spend 4k mc if you feel like you need a full set within a week. For the rest of us im sure its find to fight alittle here and alittle there and get a item every now and then. Everything is possible playing free tickets, dont be disturbed by people trying to get full set or however many pieces they want in 3 days. It wasnt a challange to have arena, everyone did, now its a challange and if you cant get the full set in 3 days, hey theirs regular unique items and CC that hardly anyone use anymore. And i feel like thats another side of this update - trying to bring back some old classic items. Im for this game being more of a challange and not be done with update after a week.

for waiting times, thats not cool though.

I agree bloody, last season of arena I earned wep and all pieces of arena for mage in like a day and a half it was so easy to earn all those points, now its a challenge and I like it when games a challenging. 8)

I agree it should be a challange to get equip not only arena but all equip, but i must say points rewarded for win in arena are bit too low, win in 2x2 for lvl 20 is 22 (if im wrong correct me) lvl 17 arena staff is 7k points i get aprox 10 free fights a day so if i win all 10(which is impossible) i should get 220 a day for me to buy a staff i need to win every fight for a month :shok: .And that is a "bit" too much for my opinion.

I got my arena 17 staff and belt with around 300 fights, that isnt absolutley 4k mc coin.

I would be cool with lowering arena points per victory, but there are 2 major problems:

-most rewarding fights, 5x5, are very hard to find, it's possible to stay even 2 hours in line and dont get a single fight, and even 3x3 are now quite rare. I was lucky cuz I got most of my points the first day of update, when arena 5x5 was full of people.

-Elves have huge disadvantages in big fights cuz they dont have classes with area skills apart from paladin, a group with good shamans/warlocks is simply impossible to defeat for them. 2x2 are fair fights, but 3x3 and especially 5x5 are ruled by mc classes (go take a look to arena ratings).

There should be some changes, maybe doing some maps good for elves (a long narrow bridge perfect for trapping, for example) and mixing the 2x2 requests with 5x5 and 3x3 ones.

I have been sitting here for 1 hour and ten minutes waiting for a stupid 5*5 match. Lvl 15-18. So that i dnt have to buy so many tickets to get points. Tha other day, clric and I had 100+ tickets. We did 2*2 ALL DAY. I got 2.3 ap for an entire day dedicated to arena.  i did tha math.It will take you will take you 600 tickets not counting all tha losses which r unavoidable no matter how good u you at arena, to get 5.6k ap doing2*2.thats about 4k mc.

now my math i from sapphire. 5X5 = 50 ap per battle>50% of win>100 tickets>50 wins>2500 ap easy.

60% of win>3000 ap easy.

+ 5x5 at sapphire not need to wait

1 hour and ten minutes

. Its about 1 minute maximum ;D .