I Have Problem Here

Cybercrime

1.I have problem with u GM

Why u not listen to me about unbalance warlock skill.see arena rating in emerald server 3x3 and 5x5 from 1-10 just mcs and forsaken.where place for firstborn and choosen

2.I have problem with scammer

many scamer in emerald server.and many ppl already take screenshot.but u not banned that scammer?

3.I have problem with hacker

someone hack my friend acc.but nobody know her id and pasword.he tell me if just him who know about it.u have answer about it?

i dont need other answer from ppl.i just need your answer.snorlax

u can banned me if u dont like me

cybercrime emerald server ranger lv 18

im very anger with this.other ppl answer just irritate me.i need your answer.best regard cybercrime

youre too weak.... heres a tip

amp all gear to +10

buy a full lvl17 dark set enchant with resi/dark runes

buy crossbow and amp +10 for insta kill  If you still lose you just suck :drinks:

"this is a shop not a game"

I AM RIGHT

US

Lv4-6

2x2

4 chosens/firstborns on Top 10

3x3

12 ch/fb of 14

5x5

Not played

Lv11-14

2x2

3 ch/fb on Top 10

3x3

106 of 131 is fb/ch

5x5

7 ch/fb on Top 10

lv15-18

2x2

4 ch/fb on Top 10

3x3

35 ch/fb on Top 50

5x5

7 ch/fb on Top 10

Lv19-20

2x2

7 ch/fb on Top 10

3x3

10 ch/fb on Top 10

5x5

0 ch/fb at Top 10, but 16 on Top 30

EU is a server where MC/Forsakens rules. At US its the elf/chosens who rule.

Yes it is beautifull!! :rofl:

As SNP says who is on the top of arena In EU ?

Only In 2x2 Now are on top knox and tayuya,But all know that my hassn will be the first soon...eheh.. :spiteful:

As SNP says who is on the top of arena In EU ?

Only In 2x2 Now are on top knox and tayuya,But all know that my hassn will be the first soon...eheh.. :spiteful:

nope i have 10000 tickets on my bag waiting for be used  only need take my time  :lol:  not joking xd

At US its the elf/chosens who rule.

Heeey!!! im a mcsaken at sapphire and i find this comment very offensive indeed :cray:

Elves and chosens does NOT rule! we are MCSAKENS WE HAVE NO masters, we are fierce, fearless warriors accompanied by the undead, the mountain clan spirit is what makes us, the mcs of the sapphire realm so brave and strong, the chaotic winds of garahan is what makes elves so stupid, 96% elves are corrupted by garahans chaotic winds, the rest 4% are good elves :fool:

Heeey!!! im a mcsaken at sapphire and i find this comment very offensive indeed :cray:

Elves and chosens does NOT rule! we are MCSAKENS WE HAVE NO masters, we are fierce, fearless warriors accompanied by the undead, the mountain clan spirit is what makes us, the mcs of the sapphire realm so brave and strong, the chaotic winds of garahan is what makes elves so stupid, 96% elves are corrupted by garahans chaotic winds, the rest 4% are good elves :fool:

I don´t see it offensive, I see it like thr truth from a forsaken player. I had played max 30 mins with my bd this month, but atleast 150 hours with my warlock.

This month got I a week with 49 wins of 60 matches, completed chainless league, reached lv17, got my dark magic to 245, got 50 cc in a day, bought my first CC thing with and mc/forsaken char, and other great achievements (For me).

I can, with respect for mc/forsaken, say that chosens/elfs rules the arena in US (I haven´t said wars ;) )