WHO ARE THE BEST PLAYERS MCS OR ELFS IN SAPPHIRE?

Jarlaxxle

There are many noobs here saying that they are the best in the game,blablabla....

I just wanna say that A GOOD AND REALLY COMPETITIVE PLAYER is the one who has an excellent ratio in arena stadistics.

For example, lets talk about pvprange, TOP 1 in arena. He has done now 909 battles and he just won 596. So he lost more than 300 arenas.

Another example, Joice,TOP 3 in arena and elf too. She has done now 634 battles and she just won 230. Its a horrible ratio.

On the other hand,the firsts mcs in ranking now,machote and I. he has played 349 arenas,and he just lost 40. And i have a similar ratio.

So, we can say that until now, if elfs lead the rank, its because they waste money in buying tickets, but they lost many arenas. However, the first 5 mcs have a really good ratio. We play less arenas,but we win most of them.

Truth hurts? maybe, but this is the explanation of a GOOD PLAYER, and not because a player spamms chat saying he is the best.

Cya

There are many noobs here saying that they are the best in the game,blablabla....

I just wanna say that A GOOD AND REALLY COMPETITIVE PLAYER is the one who has an excellent ratio in arena stadistics.

For example, lets talk about pvprange, TOP 1 in arena. He has done now 909 battles and he just won 596. So he lost more than 300 arenas.

Another example, Joice,TOP 3 in arena and elf too. She has done now 634 battles and she just won 230. Its a horrible ratio.

On the other hand,the firsts mcs in ranking now,machote and I. he has played 349 arenas,and he just lost 40. And i have a similar ratio.

So, we can say that until now, if elfs lead the rank, its because they waste money in buying tickets, but they lost many arenas. However, the first 5 mcs have a really good ratio. We play less arenas,but we win most of them.

Truth hurts? maybe, but this is the explanation of a GOOD PLAYER, and not because a player spamms chat saying he is the best.

Cya

:bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: tell me something new

When it comes to arena, i have always looked at win ratio as well as rank. Its a pity that the arena system doesn't take win ratio into account.

Iv been spending a lot of time dabbling in lvl11-14 tier of arena and have found many skilled players.

Ladygi has always kept a decent win ratio and you have to love the strive to try attitude.

Trueblue's win ratio was excellent, well skilled in arena with much experience. Never failed to be a challenge.

Many great players can be found in all levels, you just have to look.

Its not my problem, get a good partner as i do. That´s not an excuse.

:bad: I think that is excuse  :facepalm:  ... ;D  Be real .. cuz ur partner is not always online 24/7 hour's ;; sometimes people enter like me to spend ticket's to later does ticket's regenerate ... .  :diablo:

Total i bet you when u start.. the thing u said happend to you also ..

So next time think before u speak  :give_rose: .. Be real and dont go with the fallacy of the game  :dirol:

:bad: I think that is excuse  :facepalm:  ... ;D  Be real .. cuz ur partner is not always online 24/7 hour's ;; sometimes people enter like me to spend ticket's to later does ticket's regenerate ... .  :diablo:

So next time think before u speak  :give_rose: .. Be real and dont go with the fallacy of the game  :dirol:

I think the same. It´s not my problem. If my partner is not connected, I prefer not doing arenas and wait for him. In this way, I make sure I dont do random arenas with disconnected people. And my ratio continues being the same.cya

I dont get one thing, you think the best player in saphire is based on arena? Gtfo with that bull, what happend to farming base, pvp honour, helping others out etcetera. So reroll this votes to something else then 1silly.thing :)

I think the same. It´s not my problem. If my partner is not connected, I prefer not doing arenas and wait for him. In this way, I make sure I dont do random arenas with disconnected people. And my ratio continues being the same.cya

So what.. u do this topic to see urself like ur one good player in conclusion lol ? Good for u :good: :lol: ..  u keep saying " is not my problem"  being so selfish.. Be real  :rofl:  People dont have to look ur rated to know how is "good or competive" Cuz here that is not everything  :dirol:  So now..

Truth hurts?  :dirol:  Cya

Spanish version for you .. Hiciste el tema para ver que eres un buen jugador? Bien por ti ! sigues diciendo que no es tu problema.. siendo tan egoiste ..  Se real, las personas no tiene que ver tu posicionamiento para saber si eres bueno o competitivo, aqui eso no lo es todo !.. Asi que ahora la verdad duele !  8)

most players who already dont care about their arena rating (since beta arena ended and no more waiting in nadir) will always go random partner (me) since random partner makes you think on your toes and helps make new strategy.

but your right, mcs are better

:crazy: 

You cannot judge best players by arena rank or ratio. It's fairly easy to find an equally high amped partner and spam tickets versus players who are not so equally amped. Judge arena by the team, not the individual.

If you want to see who the best players are then spend some time in cave and see who comes out on top 1v1.

I really dont care of whos the best ot not, cause i will lose in that topic. I only care whos cool or not, im here just to have fun and meet good ppl. Like Kaworu or Jarlaxxle at this post.

You cannot judge best players by arena rank or ratio. It's fairly easy to find an equally high amped partner and spam tickets versus players who are not so equally amped. Judge arena by the team, not the individual.

If you want to see who the best players are then spend some time in cave and see who comes out on top 1v1.

:facepalm:  cave is for healers and tanks obv, glass cannons are shunned upon after a fair match then ganked  :crazy: 

You're very wrong....If your arena partner isnt on go find someone else who may wanna help you :facepalm: :aggressive:

You're very wrong....If your arena partner isnt on go find someone else who may wanna help you :facepalm: :aggressive:

Why i am wrong ?  :facepalm:  cuz i said to jarlaxx the truth ..  he said :

If my partner is not connected, I prefer not doing arenas and wait for him.

Is like heloouu people search for another partner or throw random arena and take the risk just for do some arena points !

By the by  :facepalm: i search for people that may want to help me so  :blush:  is i dont find anyone i just hit demand  :clapping: so  i agree in what u said ur the wrong one that is misunderstanding :aggressive:  :drinks:

So truth !! :good:

So what.. u do this topic to see urself like ur one good player in conclusion lol ? Good for u :good: :lol: ..  u keep saying " is not my problem"  being so selfish.. Be real  :rofl:  People dont have to look ur rated to know how is "good or competive" Cuz here that is not everything  :dirol:  So now..

Truth hurts?  :dirol:  Cya

Spanish version for you .. Hiciste el tema para ver que eres un buen jugador? Bien por ti ! sigues diciendo que no es tu problema.. siendo tan egoiste ..  Se real, las personas no tiene que ver tu posicionamiento para saber si eres bueno o competitivo, aqui eso no lo es todo !.. Asi que ahora la verdad duele !  8)

I think the same. Arena rating is very useful to check if a player is quite good and competitive. If u see arena rating lvls 19-20 (2v2), u can see that the first ranks (1,2,3) are for elfs. U can think: wow, they are awesome, but then if u see their ratio, they are not as good as it seems. I just said that. And i didn´t post it to show if im good or not, i just show facts. Some elfs are in the top, but because they use so many tickets. When u see their ratio, most of them have lost many battles.

However, if u see the first mcs in rankings, machote, shadowtear, sorceressz, patahati, and even me, we have done less arenas but he have won most of them.

And if we go to pvp, we probably win most of our rivals.

In conclusion, im just comparing high positions in arena ranking in terms of factions (elfs-mcs) showing that the ranking only show who waste more money buying tickets.cya

Why i am wrong ?  :facepalm:  cuz i said to jarlaxx the truth ..  he said : Is like heloouu people search for another partner or throw random arena and take the risk just for do some arena points !

By the by  :facepalm: i search for people that may want to help me so  :blush:  is i dont find anyone i just hit demand  :clapping: so  i agree in what u said ur the wrong one that is misunderstanding :aggressive:  :drinks:

Both of you are WRONG What if your partner dont get on all day, huh then what you not gonna arena?

And as for you tuby if you random theres a chance you'll get stuck with a noob partner for all 5 ticks... Clearly you're to concided to realize the problem in both of what you saying..your not always right okay? :diablo:

I think the same. Arena rating is very useful to check if a player is quite good and competitive. If u see arena rating lvls 19-20 (2v2), u can see that the first ranks (1,2,3) are for elfs. U can think: wow, they are awesome, but then if u see their ratio, they are not as good as it seems. I just said that. And i didn´t post it to show if im good or not, i just show facts. Some elfs are in the top, but because they use so many tickets. When u see their ratio, most of them have lost many battles.

However, if u see the first mcs in rankings, machote, shadowtear, sorceressz, patahati, and even me, we have done less arenas but he have won most of them.

In conclusion, im just comparing high positions in arena ranking in terms of factions (elfs-mcs) showing that the ranking only show who waste more money buying tickets.cya

your ignorance is annoying, put in the fact its 2vs2 and NOT 1vs1 and everything you said is out of whack. rating isnt over skill, its over whether or not your willing to wait for a "good" partner instead of doing random partner.

Both of you are WRONG What if your partner dont get on all day, huh then what you not gonna arena?

And as for you tuby if you random theres a chance you'll get stuck with a noob partner for all 5 ticks... Clearly you're to concided to realize the problem in both of what you saying..your not always right okay? :diablo:

Hahahahahahahahahahah  :lol: who said I am Right ? you can not take the opinion of the people.. :dirol: Is my thought handle that ..  :rofl:

Also if u get a random fight with a "noob" is that a problem? I dont think so .. .. U have to give people like the chance ..  ;D  to learn and grow up in the game.. Like don't judge them for being new. When the truth is that at firts you enter on the game and go throught all the same process. ..  8)  You, not born knowing ....

Besides the subject was WHO ARE THE BEST PLAYERS MCS OR ELFS IN SAPPHIRE? ;;

And the reality is that they are all good, that some stand out more than another .. is normal and therefore are not gods,  they are only recognized .. :drinks:  and they deserve that cuz they play hard  :give_rose:

The name of your characters? Let me know, I have some slots at ignored list.

:blush: Awww your ignored list i feel so important now .. Wow  :rofl: :facepalm: 

an example of an idiot player who thinks that he's NO.1 pro...but who cares anyway....ahahaha....seriously FAILED at quaking that shaman is...weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew... saw quake skill being used but no one got quaked....of course I have high respect with both factions cause * **** ** ***** ** ***** ** **** ********...I don't want to say my secret to you ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ....oh well...later peeps and

PEACE OUT~,

HAN IS COMING TO GET YOU!!!!!!

(SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON)

28416_.png

if you have a good ratio thats because 2 things:

one: you are as rich as pvp ranger and joice to buy sign and amplify your gear.

two: you dont trust yourself so you party with a rich partner like you so its almost sure u will win. if they have bad ratio, maybe its because they arent scared to demand random.

if you have a good ratio thats because 2 things:

one: you are as rich as pvp ranger and joice to buy sign and amplify your gear.

two: you dont trust yourself so you party with a rich partner like you so its almost sure u will win. if they have bad ratio, maybe its because they arent scared to demand random.

1.- I don´t waste any money in this game, so i mainly use lvl 15 items, and i have amplified them quite good thanks to FREE DOOMS and lvl 18 REWARDS in swamps. The fact is that i sell and buy wisely, not as others.

2.- I party with a good friend of mine who is also very good in game. We win a lot because we know to play together, not because we are full amplified.

And do you think the following?

NOT SCARED PEOPLE ----> RANDOM DEMAND IN ARENA ----> THEY LOOSE AND WORSE RATIO

In my opinion, they are not brave people, they are supid. If I use and pay for arena tickets, the most logic thing is that i want to win arenas, so I do with my friend, and thats it.

And finally, u dont need to have all lvl 18 items and full enchanted/amplified to win your enemies. As I said before, I use many lvl 15 items, and I have won in arena many TOP ELF PLAYERS,THAT THEY DO USE that "pro" gears.

Hahahahahahahahahahah  :lol: who said I am Right ? you can not take the opinion of the people.. :dirol: Is my thought handle that ..  :rofl:

Also if u get a random fight with a "noob" is that a problem? I dont think so .. .. U have to give people like the chance ..  ;D  to learn and grow up in the game.. Like don't judge them for being new. When the truth is that at firts you enter on the game and go throught all the same process. ..  8)  You, not born knowing ....

Besides the subject was WHO ARE THE BEST PLAYERS MCS OR ELFS IN SAPPHIRE? ;;

And the reality is that they are all good, that some stand out more than another .. is normal and therefore are not gods,  they are only recognized .. :drinks:  and they deserve that cuz they play hard  :give_rose:

Speak better english please i can barely understand :facepalm:

This topic sucks...as ive said before we only could consider win ratio if there were 1x1 arena...

Off topic: 3 Ways to be famous...like:

*Pvpranger: famous bcuz annoies ppl in trade chat and here on forum.

*Ladygi: Famous bcuz...hum...she isnt famous,she is recognized by other players for being a very good/skilled player...have heard a lot about her in pvp cave.

*Jarlaxxle:Create non sense topic...obvious issue...trying to find a way to be seen in game.

If u r really good ull b recognized......ur enemies will make u famous. Machote is an example ,ive already heard about him....he has skill.

Forgive my poor English.

thats why i said its too obivous.....same of saying that the ball is round

arena ratio? good arena ratio? yea right,what's important with that? i agree,if theres a 1v1 arena,then arena ratio is important,and you just win most of the time just because you are teamed with a good/high amped barb which is machote(he's my friend), and so what if you used lvl 15 items? even if you die in 2v2,you still got your  high amped partner to finish the work(with +10 doom spadone),try to do random partner,and lets see if your still gonna win a lot for example 1 set arena tics.,if you did,then you got your "REAL" skill in you,but if not,its obvious that teaming with a high amped partner is your only way to have that "good arena ratio" :pleasantry: you want to know who's the best? try to do some 1v1 in pvp cave,and youll know whos the best,

im gonna wait you at pvp cave  :dirol: (im not saying im the best but think that im part of the test)

sorry for my bad english

well pvp  is another part...But when we come to arena 'team game' machote n jarlxxle makes a pretty good team not just by power but also by technique.I say they r one tough team to beat in game. ;)

well pvp  is another part...But when we come to arena 'team game' machote n jarlxxle makes a pretty good team not just by power but also by technique.I say they r one tough team to beat in game. ;)

for me,i dont see it that way,coz,as he said,their doing a lots of arena,so they knew what to do,point is,rogue(disabler with gouge) with high amped barb(+10 spadone) in 2v2? or should i say 2v1 now coz rogue disabled the other opponent?,i think everyone's doin that way specially whe they are permanent arena partner,pvp is my only way(on my opinion) and do it many times and many days,coz,this game is all about luck,sometimes u dodges a lot(with same equips) sometimes you dont(with same equips),some day your kinda unbeatable(on same opponent) and some day you cant beat him/her at least once(on same opponent) so yea,i preffer pvp,than arena ratings  :unknw: for example,those previous top 10 arena players before arena season ended,most of them are not in the tops now,so theyll be considerd as "weak" now? ofcourse not,their still good,and players still recognized them,its just,they become lazy doin arena's now,or maybe they quit the game,

Good players r determined by arena.

Better players by both arena n pvp.

Best players r determined by pvp.  :give_rose:

Good players r determined by arena.

Better players by both arena n pvp.

Best players r determined by pvp.  :give_rose:

well said  :clapping: :clapping: :dirol:

Omg,u dont read between lines....  :mega_shok:

As i said at the beginning, I just wanna say that A GOOD AND REALLY COMPETITIVE PLAYER has or should have quite good ratio in arena.

And i compared the first positions between elfs and mcs.

It´s true that there are some exceptions,but IN GENERAL...

I accepted Vcut, and he won me, obviously. But he had 170 life points left, so im very proud of it, using most lvl 15 items. That´s what i say, i´m quite good, and i can show it in arena rating, just that.

About machote, i have had other partners with less amplifications and i won most of the arenas. In addition, machote and me have faced probably the most scary elf/mcs teams ( having both +9/+10 amplified and lvl 18 full gear) and we sometimes won too. So dont say that if we win it´s because I have a strong partner...