Barbarian and underpower class need improvement?

MR X

Barbarian and many underpower class need improvement?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Barbarian and many underpower class need improvement?

• Yes. its need improvement, Make it balance.
    • No. its not need improvement
    • Just barbar class need improvement
    • Underpower class, except barbar. they are already OP.

Dev must improve barbar skill  :facepalm: . more 1 years, there is not improve of barb skill. Every ppl must know too:

-At v1.5, they make "Roar" skill in the past made aggression to a harmless creatures.

-At v2.5, they reduce dps on chop skill(but reduce cooldown and energy consumption). but dps return in v3.0. many ppl always think chop dmg is improve.

-They are reduce stun duration on charge. before v3.0, i still remember stun duration for 3 sec(You can use since stun duration: Normal Attack - skill attack - Normal attack). but now just 2 sec(Normal Attack - skill attack). i feel it.

-B.d and barbar have same HP. i can not feel abt increase 3% HP from passive skill.

-reduce damage enemies on roar is very low than dark shield(d.k, I see with my eyes, d.s can reduce until 0 dmg :wacko: )and sap (b.d). F.O.J(paladin) can reduce damage but it can increase peneteration too.

Note: if i wrong abt my explaination, tell it.

my question:

1.does barbarian need improvment of one or two their skill?

2.give the reason if barbarian dont need improvment.

3.does underpower class(its like mage) need some fix or improvment?

4.what class that need improvment?

5.more than 1 year there is not new skill. is it need new skill for all class?

1.does barbarian need improvment of one or two

their skill?

Yes, barbar is the only melee with underpowered class, the charge skill is the only best skill of barbar but sadly it fails too much and very hard using the next charge even if after taunting and runing a few steps, its still troubeling for using the next charge in close combat.

2.give the reason if barbarian dont need

improvment.

GM thinking that barbar is OP cuz of top arena, they didn't realize that the TOP arena is owned by rich barbar, like hassn. If hassn has average amped gears, im sure hassn is weak beating the OP hamstring of BD with same average amp.

3.does underpower class(its like mage) need some fix or improvment?

Yes, mage is already overpowered with mega damage if mage is free or out of incoming attack from enemy but mage can't survive if enemy attacking him the mage stun doesn't help so it should be disable using skill when being stunned.

4.what class that need improvment?

*barbar, chop skill

*mage, stun skill

*rogue, its hard for rogue to catch the runner of healer when out of stealth, so rogue need a caster skill

5.more than 1 year there is not new skill. is it need

new skill for all class?

Yes, after releasing the next level cap, above 20 levels, it should be added new skills, in general the mmo had more hundred of skills for every class, it would be managed by skill build and skill tree, so you have option which job you prefer to do with your class. Thats my opinion.

oH y dont forgot, charge have long time cooldown and need more MP than stun skill on other class  :facepalm: .

If U see the Arena Rankings (15-18 Lvl),, There is no Barb. in Top 10.

If u Check the WINING %AGE Barbs are not even in Top 50.

I Feel that a Lvl 16 BD is better then 18 Lvl Barb.,,,,

Plz Improve us...

Sadly, the barbarian ownage timeline has ended, i used to love barbarians before because of their kickass looks and decided to make myself one... :cray:  but as updates came in, the barbs became weaker and weaker, so i left my barbarian :fool:  if i had to choose between a bladedancer and a barb id choose a bd, because of their op ham dps and stun time. and yes, barb charge FAILS way too much.

Опубликованное фото

My frist char is my barbar  ;D  I still remember, their charge success 80%. I can catch enemies run easly. Now just 20% success. :facepalm: