Sea Pearl War gameplay 😅

Zensoku

Is this a guide on killing children in Kamp Reef? Or anti-advertising Pearl?

Одно понятно, тоскливо там у вас...

Edited by акм

Nope lol,  the goal of this video is to show to everyone a gameplay of sea pearl war 🙃 

And if you Don't like my video dont watch 😛 enjoy on Themercs or urscrewed channel 

Edited by Angelxgod

I do not need to give smiles, explain better the meaning of the video.:biggrin:

17 минут назад, Angelxgod сказал:

Nope lol,  the goal of this video is to show to everyone a gameplay of sea pearl war 🙃 

And if you Don't like my video dont watch 😛 enjoy on Themercs or urscrewed channel 

I understood. Tip Create a character on one of the Russian servers, and log in during the battle. After that, you yourself laugh at your video. On full servers, everything is wrong.

5 minutes ago, акм said:

I understood. Tip Create a character on one of the Russian servers, and log in during the battle. After that, you yourself laugh at your video. On full servers, everything is wrong.

Yey im from us server but everyone already made a video of war on eu us ru....  So  I made it on sea pearl 😁 btw next week im gonna create lvl 1 char in ru and im gonna video of ru war,  show Me your  server power 😍 

6 минут назад, Angelxgod сказал:

Yey im from us server but everyone already made a video of war on eu us ru....  So  I made it on sea pearl 😁 btw next week im gonna create lvl 1 char in ru and im gonna video of ru war,  show Me your  server power 😍 

I do not need to show you anything, just create a character on the Russian server, and go into the game during a fight.

you have changed worldview:biggrin:

Edited by акм

4 minutes ago, акм said:

I do not need to show you anything, just create a character on the Russian server, and go into the game during a fight.

you have changed worldview:biggrin:

Give me your ingame name im gonna join you for war

28 минут назад, Angelxgod сказал:

Give me your ingame name im gonna join you for war

Sorry, I have no right. Register on Amber, in long-eared ones, you will find AKMS there, and we'll talk there

Edited by акм

1 hour ago, акм said:

Sorry, I have no right. Register on Amber, in long-eared ones, you will find AKMS there, and we'll talk there

Akms kk 👌🙃