Epic War guys, Epic.

OgSneakyMe

So much fun before maintenance, miss that more then anything. Think MC won that one?  :mega_shok:

Lets just say, we held the higher ground.  ;D

I just love to watch the chaos,the slicing,chopping,stunning,running and chasing around..haha all players go crazy not even knowing they're already dead. Lol if u remember the circus update, and then some maintenance error, suddenly t'was a war zone, slaughter.. hahaha i think all players love that. Who ever made a video of that pls share a copy. Haha

good job, warspear tradicion ,before update all war

:aggressive:

BIG WARS - Thats what i like most :blush: No matter if i die very fast  :lol: I is fun to see cooperating players against enemy.

Hell yeah, I agree bro!!

I just love to watch the chaos,the slicing,chopping,stunning,running and chasing around..haha all players go crazy not even knowing they're already dead. Lol if u remember the circus update, and then some maintenance error, suddenly t'was a war zone, slaughter.. hahaha i think all players love that. Who ever made a video of that pls share a copy. Haha

Missed the war at Circus :o lol