[2012.11.28] Arena points conversion. Small fixes.

snorlax

I just think its funny that people are complaining they got 1.8k instead of 2k gold. I should've gotten 33k gold but only got 21k and I wasn't complaining lol.

My name is there? :shok: :shok:

Ya, it's the picture of the Bart Simpson meme you made of me lol.

And @ Blueborn, it's my girlfriends laptop  ;)  If i change the wallpaper i will get slapped.  :lol:

@ Acrid, i have plenty of gold and more mcoins then anyone else id wager. I have 4 of the Holiday Bag costumes also i could unbind and sell  :dirol:

:)

Hahahahahaha  :yahoo: :yahoo: Really? Theres 209 arena ticket ;D ;D I used my all money today for 20arena ticks a market :crazy:

Thanks for fast response.but still i got a problem.whn 5x5 arena demanded it takes like forever to find a battle.sm times i play for hours bt ent get a battle.

Also the small amount of points given in 2x2 arena battles sucks! We players hu dnt hv miracle coing get nly 5 free tickets a day.even if we win all 5 battles we will get abt 115 points or less a day.it means it takes about 30 days to get 3k points! AND DATS NLY IF WE WIN ALL 5 BATTLES EACH DAY!!!

I hope u increase the amount of points given or it gets boring to wait to get a arena weapon.....

agree...

yes we can buy arena tickets 1set with 2k golds...

but its not easy to earn gold in this game...

to earn 2k its took around 2-3hours for me...

n i dont have time to playy all the day only to collecting gold..

n lost the FUN in game

Ya, it's the picture of the Bart Simpson meme you made of me lol.

And @ Blueborn, it's my girlfriends laptop  ;)  If i change the wallpaper i will get slapped.  :lol:

@ Acrid, i have plenty of gold and more mcoins then anyone else id wager. I have 4 of the Holiday Bag costumes also i could unbind and sell  :dirol:

Lol I had all the holiday guy costumes but they all looked like crap when my guy was holding the staff......  :unknw:  So I sold them all but the pumpkin head one lol

create new skill to elfs :bad: :bad: for justice on arena and war

why??? :facepalm:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I Change my girls laptop wallpaper all the time. Iv just learnt to hide well afterwards  :rofl:

Because MCs have way better skills than Elfs on average.... ranger doesn't need to be changed but I think druid and barb need the most.

Because MCs have way better skills than Elfs on average.... ranger doesn't need to be changed but I think druid and barb need the most.

Agree that Rogue's have it best. Invisibility and a stun effect  :bad:

mcs/forsaken hv shit warlocks  :'( :'( and hv 2 skill stun area,hard to kill :diablo:

rogue best class :lol:

if i may repost what i said to the other thread..please do something about the low arena points gained from winning..though hassn enjoys low points coz that man had enough mcoins to spend.,it is a huge epic failure to poor gamers hahaha,

Yeah, rouge's have the best set of skills I think, but rangers are pretty OP too. I think that druid's really need root to silence attacks to make it fair. Not only do shamans have a better version of roots (fear) they also have earthquake wich can be used to keep other players in place even longer.... Not to mention it does way more damage than swarm...

mcs/forsaken hv shit warlocks  :'( :'( and hv 2 skill stun area,hard to kill :diablo:

alright, now now...dont cry and increasing defence may make u stand longer in fights  :blush:

Yeah, rouge's have the best set of skills I think, but rangers are pretty OP too. I think that druid's really need root to silence attacks to make it fair. Not only do shamans have a better version of roots (fear) they also have earthquake wich can be used to keep other players in place even longer.... Not to mention it does way more damage than swarm...

shaman OP all classes  O:-)

yea shaman have dengerous skil in arena, n warlock also, i never win if meet team with shaman n warlock at arena 5x5.

alright, now now...dont cry and increasing defence may make u stand longer in fights  :blush:

i wish gm hve surprise for elfs :crazy: :crazy: i knw is some day

shaman OP all classes  O:-)

Lol definatley not. You should try and pvp mymelody with your shaman. I can beat her with my druid so lets see who's more OP?  ;)

yaa yesterday a little warlock lvl15 killed a pala lvl20 doom wpn 3400 hp. u dont do that with a mage, even before tryin u would have 1k damage coming to ur head. warlocks are unfair or mages dont have gud skills