[2012.11.28] Arena points conversion. Small fixes.

snorlax

• Developer

Dear players!

Due to planned preventive maintenance of servers, game realms will be unavailable for a short period of time at 17.00 (MSK) time - around 1 hour.

Additional changes:

After ending of the first arena season all unspent arena points were converted into another game currency - gold. We received all your replies and questions. We analyzed situation and we would like to announce, that today, on November 28, minor fixes will be applied and players, who didn't receive the correct amount of gold, will receive compensation via in game mail.

Thank you for your patience and sorry for inconvenience.

Sincerely,

AIGRIND Team.

• Developer

hopefully the 3.3 version arena in party  demand will be fixed too, im not used to not demanding in 5x5, i was always lead . :(

This will be fixed, but not right now, unfortunately.

Stay tuned for the new info!

This will be fixed, but not right now, unfortunately.

Stay tuned for the new info!

then we cant still demand? i regret updating my pc client. i cant find any link of the old version  :cray:

I cant edit my profile via phone ....  :mega_shok:

scroll all the way to the bottom and it will say something like "view full page." If you click that then it will let you edit stuff.

:good: Snorlax :good:

But atm all convertings ok :tease: . I accept tht i had 7k ap > to 5 k gold, its better than nothing, better than delete ap with no reward ;D .

PLEASE FIX THE FOLLOWING

SEEMS TO ME ALL... people with mobile cannot demand any arena ORRR. Look at how arena charts say I'm owning 3v3 :P

Will you please fix camera view when going through warps to center

Its realllllllll fun getting stuck with earthquake and warlock swimming pool b4 I can see it

Also watch the new new metal gear solid Japanese trailer if you're u know... awesome

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=2&ved=0CDIQtwIwAQ&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DL5IVOs5Pxh8&ei=PrC1UPGVIuK2iwKd5YDYBg&usg=AFQjCNEPdK0erF-VpSyzVddoLzZHIB0Rhw

• Developer

Snorlax, can you fix that will be 410 mcoins

purchzsing method in sms payment? Because I'm waiting for sms payment fixes 1 month :(

Please, check your mail.

Also, this is an announcement forum, all questions related to payments should be in another thread ;)

Dear players!

Due to planned preventive maintenance of servers, game realms will be unavailable for a short period of time at 17.00 (MSK) time - around 1 hour.

Additional changes:

After ending of the first arena season all unspent arena points were converted into another game currency - gold. We received all your replies and questions. We analyzed situation and we would like to announce, that today, on November 28, minor fixes will be applied and players, who didn't receive the correct amount of gold, will receive compensation via in game mail.

Thank you for your patience and sorry for inconvenience.

Sincerely,

AIGRIND Team.

thanks for info snorlaxx and do not forget to fix the

problem in the US login server,

we are hard to log into the

game .

niiiceeeee  :clapping: :clapping:  good good good, noticed many problems lately, like an invisible lag, didnt let me buy mcoin item, demand arena in party. message from selling thing in market came late, or cannot login. hope works after little changes ;)

thus this means arena points will reset again and turn to gold? I got 4k arena points and i got barely 3.5k last update.. :(  i want champion maul for a change. :D

EU-EMERALD

Level5 BD - rvac

Level6 DRUID - corpsflowr

i dont care about received gold.

i want high point on arena 2x2

YES, YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY duckIN RIGHT

hope the dev raise the gained points ,NOT TO DECREASE IT

sorry for my bad english

• Developer

thus this means arena points will reset again and turn to gold? I got 4k arena points and i got barely 3.5k last update.. :(  i want champion maul for a change. :D

No, we will just add missing gold for arena points that were already converted.

Thanks for fast response.but still i got a problem.whn 5x5 arena demanded it takes like forever to find a battle.sm times i play for hours bt ent get a battle.

Also the small amount of points given in 2x2 arena battles sucks! We players hu dnt hv miracle coing get nly 5 free tickets a day.even if we win all 5 battles we will get abt 115 points or less a day.it means it takes about 30 days to get 3k points! AND DATS NLY IF WE WIN ALL 5 BATTLES EACH DAY!!!

I hope u increase the amount of points given or it gets boring to wait to get a arena weapon.....

Thanks for fast response.but still i got a problem.whn 5x5 arena demanded it takes like forever to find a battle.sm times i play for hours bt ent get a battle.

Also the small amount of points given in 2x2 arena battles sucks! We players hu dnt hv miracle coing get nly 5 free tickets a day.even if we win all 5 battles we will get abt 115 points or less a day.it means it takes about 30 days to get 3k points! AND DATS NLY IF WE WIN ALL 5 BATTLES EACH DAY!!!

I hope u increase the amount of points given or it gets boring to wait to get a arena weapon.....

yeah your right.... the poor PPL is now down... means.. we cant play again this game because he can afford the weapon in arena in 20 days less...

It's not like arena tickets are expensive though?.... People sell them for 2k a set you can make more than that just doing quests at swamps.