really best way to start

luksxxt

its for the real newbies players, who just starting it, first time: u choose what u want: highlanders (evil guys :P) or elven (good guys :D), after it choose u class: highlander: barbarian (dont choose it, the worst...) rogue and shaman. elven: bladedancer, ranger and druid. after it u will start u life. do the tuto to get first island and then start doing quests, dont repair the first items u got, when u start getting items from quest, use them but dont repair. stay doing quests untill u get 2000g, than buy the best weapons if u isnt a barbarian, after u buy the best weapons u can, do quests again, repairing only the weapons, after u get 3000-5000g, start buying the best gears. druids/shamans: set of master(girdle of master, mantle of master etc). for ranger/rogue, try to improve the dodge and attack to max u can. for bladedancer/barbarian: improve the regen skill and attack. when u go to irselnort, u must hv at least 990rep to go there, missing only final bosses of first island. at irselnort, just do quests and do dailys everyday u enter. if u dont hv more money, just try farming monsters with yellow flower under their name, they drop the best stuffs. i recommend a square up of citadel even for humans, easy kill and 21 normal drop. byebye guys  ;D

Don't discourage people to use barbarian our there will be less diversity, the barbarian will not be the weakest forever. I find it stupid that more and more players abandon their characters to make druid or shaman who are currently the strongest. I hope things will be fixed soon so that players don't choose their class according to being superior/inferior.

Actualy most of us didn't abandon our main characters. I made a shaman for PVP/wars and I'm using it to collect items for daily quests. It takes much less time to complete dailys with shaman instead of my rogue for example.

I'm gonna say what i think.

The easiest way to start is to find a bored high rank player. This will make questing even easier. You can also multi client, and take prizes from alts to buy weapon before hitting rank 2!

Start with buying rings, then buy best weapon. Finish with amulet. Rest of gear you will obtain via questing. If you don't die, each armor piece will be repaired once - before selling, to increase profit.

Actualy most of us didn't abandon our main characters. I made a shaman for PVP/wars and I'm using it to collect items for daily quests. It takes much less time to complete dailys with shaman instead of my rogue for example.

Exact same thing im doing, dont even do dailys for shamon as always prefer melee+speed, barb will be the best tank soon after update, whoever gets r5 on a barb is true commited player as it does have a hard life lol

as a new player, see it like this:

Mountain Clan: Hard and long quests

barb: hard mode

rouge: novice

shamon: newbie easy as hell

Firstborn: Easy and simple quests

druid: ultra newbie mode

ranger: easy mode

blade dancer: novice

The easiest way to start is to find a bored high rank player. This will make questing even easier. You can also multi client, and take prizes from alts to buy weapon before hitting rank 2!

Start with buying rings, then buy best weapon. Finish with amulet. Rest of gear you will obtain via questing. If you don't die, each armor piece will be repaired once - before selling, to increase profit.

how do u multiclient? i tried to open 2 clients on pc and i couldnt. If u mean 1 client from pc and the other from cell it shouldnt be called multiclient, since there are 2 different sources running the game.

as a new player, see it like this:

Mountain Clan: Hard and long quests

barb: hard mode

rouge: novice

shamon: newbie easy as hell

i never played a firstborn, but from what u say. the game is currently imbalanced. that should explain why there are so many elfs everywhere, and so few mountain clans. Devs should do something real fast about this, or players will abandon mountain clans in a not distant future and the game roleplay will have failed bad. Could u immagine a server full of firstborn and no mountain clan at all? Would that be a PVE server? lol

Don't discourage people to use barbarian our there will be less diversity, the barbarian will not be the weakest forever. I find it stupid that more and more players abandon their characters to make druid or shaman who are currently the strongest. I hope things will be fixed soon so that players don't choose their class according to being superior/inferior.

This guide if for the version 0.7.3, after update i m sure that will be very different...

Azebu, good way too, but i say it is for the real newbies players. so it is their first chair. they start with 0g... and find a bored high rank player today is being easy... but it make the things less funny, "instead of our make an army to kill pirate captain, lets find someone more strong to kill it for us". what the funny? the good is make an party and pray to be alive at the end  :aggressive:

How can u say that? u izanagi just turned rank 3. dont say things u dont know  :facepalm:

How can u say that? u izanagi just turned rank 3. dont say things u dont know  :facepalm:

so far, on ranger, every quest has been 10x easier and shorter, hardly any collect quests, on MC 10-20 get herbs often.

have you ever got a rank 4 barb or rouge? compare its journey to druid/ranger then.

oh and as theres more elfs, its easier to find boss party, making it even easier.

actualy what he said is true.

Melvendill comparing to Godgorrat  is a very easy island. And have you ever played Mountain Clans? If you have, then you would know it's true.

Also daily quests are much easier on Firstborn's side. We mostly have dailys like get 40 items, pick up 20 items with droprate around 5-10% (Camelia) or get 40 Ancient Wards which droprate is also very low and it's not possible for Rogue or Barbarian to finish it alone. This daily for example takes more than 1hour to complete (for Shaman) and for other classes even more time (with help).

Firstborns have easy dailys like kill File cougar, kill 3 guys, kill Fireater and slay 20 elementals, get 5 hevenly stones, same quest with ancient wards but mobs who are dropping it are much weaker on elfs side than on Mountain clans side and droprate is also better.

It is very unbalanced and thats why most of players choose firstborn to play - it's much easier.

I saw alot of players who deleted their characters and moved to Firstborn because they couldn't finish some quests and never came back. The only advantage for us is that we have much less noob players than Firstborns.

yes, Mob that drop ancient wards on elf side dont even dent my shamon when use regen, it hit 30-29 and 4 hit dead, on MC side around 10 hits to kill and 45-50dmg, with drop rate almost never, got 60 wards on Elf side in 40mins+, on MC 2hrs+ for 60 lol.

still, nice quest IMO, sneak into enemy side to get wards, new daily for mc Опубликованное фото

but ultimatly i like it like this, it challenges you as a player and splits the noobs from us.

keep a little hardness in MC land.

yes, Mob that drop ancient wards on elf side dont even dent my shamon when use regen, it hit 30-29 and 4 hit dead, on MC side around 10 hits to kill and 45-50dmg, with drop rate almost never, got 60 wards on Elf side in 40mins+, on MC 2hrs+ for 60 lol.

still, nice quest IMO, sneak into enemy side to get wards, new daily for mc Опубликованное фото

U forgot to thx me  ::) , remember who told u the place?  :dirol:

get 5 hevenly stones.

this quest isnt easy for me :bad: , i hv a 0,000001% drop rate in that quest :facepalm: , i gone in 18 spots with my ranger and no loot...

this quest isnt easy for me :bad: , i hv a 0,000001% drop rate in that quest :facepalm: , i gone in 18 spots with my ranger and no loot...

only 5? for us 20 camila, check 10/9 spots and empty.

Playing human is torturing and only for committed player can reach rank 5. Their quest in island 1 is similar with elf but too many time waste for walking.

But on the second island its different story...its HARDCORE island...noobs and spoiled players cant stand and definitely will change the faction. Mostly regular quests need to be done at least by 2 players in party.

About barbarian, is the class with the best skill so far...

About barbarian, is the class with the best skill so far...

Ok they skill is just amazing, but even with that skill, they do 20-30dmg and receive 40dmg... a player barb that reach rank 4, must be blessed by gods... is just stupidly boring kill monsters with a barb. sometimes i just help them on irselnort bcoz of they hard life  :facepalm: 

Well, I started playing the game more than 4 months ago when there were very little players even on elf side. Back then I didn't know anything about each side so I choose the firstborn cause I liked the nice looking green environment and the blade dancer class with his dual wielding skill. I always like to chose the warriors in a rpg game, I'm a swords fan. :friends:

how do u multiclient? i tried to open 2 clients on pc and i couldnt. If u mean 1 client from pc and the other from cell it shouldnt be called multiclient, since there are 2 different sources running the game.

i never played a firstborn, but from what u say. the game is currently imbalanced. that should explain why there are so many elfs everywhere, and so few mountain clans. Devs should do something real fast about this, or players will abandon mountain clans in a not distant future and the game roleplay will have failed bad. Could u immagine a server full of firstborn and no mountain clan at all? Would that be a PVE server? lol

to multi log just download a browser called green browser let's u do things like play to runescape accounts an two warspear accounts at same time