Please fix log in problems

IceKiller

I don't know why this happens, but every time I try to log in, I am stuck on character selection. It just says "connecting...", and I am not the only one. I have spoken to many people with this problem. Can it please be fixed?

• Developer

I don't know why this happens, but every time I try to log in, I am stuck on character selection. It just says "connecting...", and I am not the only one. I have spoken to many people with this problem. Can it please be fixed?

We are collecting issue reports and will fix that problem soon.

Thank you for the report.

• Developer

Snorlaxx another report is the force closing. Can't even open the warspear app it force close right when I open it :facepalm:

What OS are you using? Android, Windows, Symbian?

Ever sence you guys sent out that manual update for android the 3.2.1 its been force closeing so this problem been going on for almost 2 weeks, then I thought u guys fixed it when the 3.3 came out but it still force close, so look in to this for me thank you. Been like this for awhile. :facepalm:

• Developer

Ever sence you guys sent out that manual update for android the 3.2.1 its been force closeing so this problem been going on for almost 2 weeks, then I thought u guys fixed it when the 3.3 came out but it still force close, so look in to this for me thank you. Been like this for awhile. :facepalm:

What kind of device are you using?

Also, after crashing there is an option to send report about it. Did you send it?

It won't let me send it, it will just force close right when I open app and go back to my home screen. U can check out my post that I posted on support, its 3.3 force close help snorlaxx. I have all info there.