Arena rank system must change

Alican

This game Arena system must change peoples spend their days when not having fun in arena spam.Rank system should be different.In low level arena ranks peoples spam arena with using multiaccount this happened to me today i was taking rank in 11-14 level, a guy nickname:Radieleth started spam using multiaccount he was using 2 accounts in mc to spam and for block me his mc side account nicknames :Ionmelati,Gricanien  please do something about this. NOT FAIR. Server=Eu-Emerald

If this allowed in this game i ll do the same thing he did.Level up 3-4 characters to spam with my main character.

It might not be fair, but he is allowed to own two accounts and to log them at the same time. As long as it doesn't happen on only one device... 

Doing it with more than 2 accounts like you suggested for yourself is illegal:snack-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

More than a suggestion it sounds as a report. If this is the purpose of the topic, I have to tell you that this is not the right place to do it: gather as many screenshots as possible of him breaking rules, and send them all to the support team. They will check your message and will deal with him, if he has indeed broken rules. 

I bid you a nice day!

P.S: as a owner of a lv14, I feel the need to comment that this is one of the reasons that made me quit the arena lv11-14. The situation is always the same: since creating low level accounts is easy, using third party softwares to spam there winning nice rewards is even easier and the situation on lower levels is even worse. The support team is the only way to sort this out. 

Edited by Higgings