Can't log in on Sapphhire bu EU is fine

PvpRange

Bro be happy that u can log on and play, everytime I click the app it force close, there's many bugs and stuff they need to fix. Kuzmitch said something about there gonna fix some bugs and stuff tomorrow, so hope that saphire is back 8)

I got same problem too, i tried to log into sapphire today when i woke up but i cant log in :facepalm:  im stuck at the loading screen, but eu emerald works fine, no problems at all.. Please admins, fix this asap :facepalm:

i thought the last update was ment to fix this issue, seems like it has gotten worse :facepalm:  server unavailable for one hour without fixing the sapphire login loading screen problem :facepalm:

The same thing happens to me too.. That's why I've posted here, coz I can't log-in to the game and play.. Also, please do fix the MShop problem. I believe that's the most serious problem the Devz can have. Lolz

I'm also having force close problems on android! Just chill guys, there already looking into these bugs should be all fixed in a couple of days thank you.