MAGE CAPE MISSING! So please create new mage cape

Kimimaro100

Do you want the Radiant Cape of Abyss Zealots to be released in next update?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want the Radiant Cape of Abyss Zealots to be released in next update?

• YES! Its nice to have exclusive cape for mage class just like warlock got their black mantle..
    • NO. I don't want Its enough for the mage to use sacral mantle with astrall magic,

Mage Cape missing WE ALL KNOW THAT, BUT WHY iS THAT THERE'S NO ONE SO MUCH PAY ATTENTION about it?

Many good mage players don't have good capes for them however the warlock got good mage cloak for them,

this is my QUESTION

Are the Developers really DON'T REALIZED that they forgot to create mage cape?

Please take a look at this:

Name of cape: Radiant Cape of Abyss Zealots

attributes: physical defense, dark magic defense,sun magic power, critical or dodge

level: 17

can hunt in chief

can be reward in nortland swamp

color:Red or RED-ORANGE

cape  exclusive for mage class

8)

important please read..

[/size][/color]

[/size][/color]please vote YES in the poll to show your support in this idea so developers will see that its important that they create cape exclusive for mage class thank you :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Btw only people with mage chracters are able to vote, since obviously mc side will vote NO in poll, MC SIDE you don't need to vote here or look at here since its not your matter afterall.

still waiting for developers reaction about this Level 17 arena weapons............... :'( :'(

lol wrong type,i just want to say still no reACTION aBOUT THE missing mage cape

IMPORTANT NOTICE:

I decided to lock the forum since its no use to argue with people who still vote no in the poll.

OBVIOUSLY THEY ARE THE PEOPLE WHO DONT WANT TO IMPROVE THE MAGE BECAUSE THEY ARE WARLOCK USERS.,

Mage Cape missing WE ALL KNOW THAT, BUT WHY iS THAT THERE'S NO ONE SO MUCH PAY ATTENTION about it?

Many good mage players don't have good capes for them however the warlock got good mage cloak for them,

this is my QUESTION

Are the Developers really DON'T REALIZED that they forgot to create mage cape?

Please take a look at this:

Name of cape: Radiant Cape of Abyss Zealots

attributes: physical damage, dark magic damage,sun magic power, critical or dodge

level: 17

can hunt in chief

can be reward in nortland swamp

color:Red or RED-ORANGE

cape  exclusive for mage class

8)

Cloak that gives physical dmg  :bad: :bad: :bad:  Are u kidding me  :fool:

i've already sent ticket to support days ago about this.....and also about no bg amulet/pendant for warlock/mage

but good to see that u also created topic about that....this way mod/dev can't forget :drinks:

i've already sent ticket to support days ago about this.....and also about no bg amulet/pendant for warlock/mage

but good to see that u also created topic about that....this way mod/dev can't forget :drinks:

thanks for support, This cape is needed for balance :good: