I got scammed in the shop 80k lost

zherot

I bought a potion to a person that was selling it in 80k and i thought it was 8k and suddenly i lost 80k this is UNACCEPTABLE, i demand a solution or i will no longer play this game and i am a regular MC spender, you will lose a customer.

I WILL NO LONGER PLAY THIS GAME UNTIL I GET MY MONEY BACK.

This is YOUR responsability, you didn't make the numbers clear enough so you are facilitating people doing this SCAMS, i have seen it multiple times people put prices like:

11111 to make people believe is 1k but is in reality 11k this is stupid, is a DESIGN FLAW.

This happened on EU server on elf side.

Sin título.png

Sin título2.png

Edited by zherot

It's your own responsibility to check carefully the price of what you're buying, as well as to check everything before accepting an exchange: it would've taken you like 5 seconds more, nothing else. 

I am sorry, but I see little to be done here. If you were unsure of the price, you could've also asked on the trade chat for someone who's selling the item you were looking for.

In few words, there are several ways to deal with this kind of tricks, but all of them require our attention. Just be a bit more careful next time, my friend. :hopeless:

Edited by Higgings
Consecutio Temporum