WAR

Russell elf

MEME ?

my troll face is a meme for example.

www.cuantocabron.com (in spanish, you can find another in your language)

for make memes www.memegenerator.net  like this people do

Best Skill In WS is Stealth.....

I helped some mcs doing marak today....And guest what

5 rogues in a party....Stealth and Destroyed 6 elves farming in a Seconds....And done Marak in 1 minute

But after that all Of them die coz there are many elf coming and coming....Im the servivor trolololo ;D

Exactly being a rogue is super fun, especially killing the enemy in one critic shot out of stealth. The best moment was three rogues (of course including me) were standing out of nadir a bd kept crossing and back in when we went in he use parry skill kind of teasing us, then we all three stood out and in stealth and then he comes out and seeing and empty place tries to run and boom!!! :lol:

Exactly being a rogue is super fun, especially killing the enemy in one critic shot out of stealth. The best moment was three rogues (of course including me) were standing out of nadir a bd kept crossing and back in when we went in he use parry skill kind of teasing us, then we all three stood out and in stealth and then he comes out and seeing and empty place tries to run and boom!!! :lol:

:give_rose: Exactly

I miss playins as my rogue :cray:  nice lvl 18 rogue with revenge stuff mixed with lvl 15 arena items. Now his gears are garbage and i cant do arena to earn lvl 17 stuff for it. :facepalm:

• 3 weeks later...

cowards ..ill kill u all :)

This is WARspear not PEACEspear hehe

I seriously fought back shooting myself when you said this lol....the game name is based off of a literal weapon, not a pun meaning the factions should be at never ending war. Juuust sayin.

As for this topic, the fight is for the fun of it. :drinks:  When I go out and fight mc i never notice a change in my armor percentage. Fighting another actual player does not decrease your armor percentage :crazy: Those that take the fight seriously and think that the war is life or death and devote themselves to one faction....you guys are idiots :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

Quiet you hippie  :diablo:  Perhaps you want us to add marijuana to the game  ;)

:(i.thought thats what arrowhead and unburnt petals were

Quiet you hippie  :diablo:  Perhaps you want us to add marijuana to the game  ;)

you don't remember collecting mushrooms and "herbs" for quests?  :blush: 

there are many drug references in this game. some of my favorites include [Love Weed], [Thissle] for beer, [Moon Mushrooms], [Thunder Mushrooms] , and all potion's and scrolls are basically prescription drugs for warspear hero's. hahaha

But seriously I can't stop killing elfs. way too fun. If u dont attack me back then I usually let u go.  sometimes if I'm in a bad mood i kill anyways and ppl get really mad and spam my pm  ;D

you don't remember collecting mushrooms and "herbs" for quests?  :blush: 

there are many drug references in this game. some of my favorites include [Love Weed], [Thissle] for beer, [Moon Mushrooms], [Thunder Mushrooms] , and all potion's and scrolls are basically prescription drugs for warspear hero's. hahaha

But seriously I can't stop killing elfs. way too fun. If u dont attack me back then I usually let u go.  sometimes if I'm in a bad mood i kill anyways and ppl get really mad and spam my pm  ;D

Info: Pliskin has popped [Thizzle]

Info: Pliskin has begun feeling himself

Info:  Pliskin has sniffed [Enemy ashes]

Info:  Pliskin has become [+10 Super hyphy]

Info: Pliskin has popped [Thizzle]

Info: Pliskin has begun feeling himself

Info:  Pliskin has sniffed [Enemy ashes]

Info:  Pliskin has become [+10 Super hyphy]

Info: Al Boo Boo's Pupils have dilated to +10

Info: Al Boo Boo is mackin' on a bad lil' beezy

Info: Al Boo Boo has required [Flight to Boston]

Info: Exchange has been completed, Pilskin has received [Chop Ass Backwood]

info:russell helped pliskin stand up

info:pliskin invited alboo for exchange

infor;exchange successful,alboo received [flaming poisoned arrow of sudden doom]on his face

how do all know me,am i so famous :shok:

You are not famous :facepalm:  You are just trying to be famous with your spamming :facepalm:

• 2 weeks later...

you´re stupid? autoquoting and spamming everywhere lolo  congrats  I was thinking u be a litte heavy but now.... retards everywhere  :facepalm:

rawn raawn Russell elf rawn .. translating the language of the dinosaurs into English: you're spam Russell elf *-*