WAR

Russell elf

Why do we fight  :wacko:  other factions.we just lose our health of our equipments(items).why be so :diablo: .lets be friends  :friends: .i try hard not to kill MCs.even if they attack me.they spared me many times.i even got passed a wave of MCs.so lets beFRIENDS :drinks:

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Quiet you hippie  :diablo:  Perhaps you want us to add marijuana to the game  ;)

Hahah +1  ;D  I killa all elfs when i play by mc or i kill all mc when i play elf!  8)  Thats how it rolls  :drinks:    :pleasantry: lets not be friends? :pleasantry:

Note to self: kill russelelf on sight.. Oh hai  ;D

Erm since when do we lose equipment health by fighting the opposing faction? More like surrounding mobs take it when you get in their way, while your trying furiously to attack a Mc  :lol:

Note to self: kill russelelf on sight.. Oh hai  ;D

Erm since when do we lose equipment health by fighting the opposing faction? More like surrounding mobs take it when you get in their way, while your trying furiously to attack a Mc  :lol:

Hahahahaa :D laughed at this :D:D Note to self: kill russelelf on sight.

• 2 weeks later...

russel,, sorry to say this.. u should play barbie rather than asking imposible things..

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: ,,

RYT M GONNA KILL ANY ELF WHO ATTACK ME, AND IF HE KILLS ME, M GONNA TAKE MA REVENGE... :diablo: :diablo: :diablo:

Russ,oh gosh..ya could be next noble prize for peace category hehe ^ ^ ...Boy!Everything here is mean for fun.I got all level 13 equips.still I challenge my level mates.And equips dnt break in fights unless ya gotta killed by moobs.Have fun.

i have my selfrespect as i dont use mcoins

Are you saying coin users don't have any self respect? I Respect myself just fine thank you :)

where's russellelf.. must kill russellelf... raaa fear thee cookie jar monster

no peoplr he has a point i mean why does MCs should always fight elves? i think all players should be able to fight each other i have lot of elves friends i would lo e to kill with my elve char so there will be MCs,elves war i want it to be a GLOBAL WAR!!! :lol: :rofl: ;D

How about we nuke arinar and left to rule the lands will be the mighty roaches!  :drinks:

(and bearanimals, poor translation from swedish since I dont know the english name, but these small bug like creatures can endure anything from just above 0 kelvin (ultimate freeze point) to scorching heat and 1000x times more resilient to nuklear radiation then any other living thing we know off. Scentists even brought them into space and these little bugs survived the vaccum of cold dark space for hours... Talk about tank  :shok:)

you think you rock? i never ever bought mcoins(well i did but didnt recieve them cuz...mmm read the newest topic in support in iraq to know)

but 50mcoins i recieved from a tapjoy offer and used it to buy repairs only

even though now after 2years of playing i have a lvl19druid and lvl17 badass priest and if you wanted to know how badass im pm mr in game elve lordyasir in eu-emerald and i will be glad.to show you how badass im!

Опубликованное фото

Ahahahahahahahahahaha  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:  I love this! Can u plz make MC version of this too  :blush:  like: Shiiittt, traps everywhere  :pardon:

Ahahahahahahahahahaha  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:  I love this! Can u plz make MC version of this too  :blush:  like: Shiiittt, traps everywhere  :pardon:

29617_.jpg

lol pliskin  ;D

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

When I was low level I asked the same question and requested the same, but now I find nothing to  do apart from boring dailies and killing mc for fun :P although I die everytime, but I take measures to keep me from killing the lv14's coz I know how it feels

Опубликованное фото

Rogue Action

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

When I was low level I asked the same question and requested the same, but now I find nothing to  do apart from boring dailies and killing mc for fun :P although I die everytime, but I take measures to keep me from killing the lv14's coz I know how it feels

same here                im now lvl 16 and I enjoy PvP :pleasantry: