Look! I really am #1! Hehehehehehehehe

PvpRange

Let me think.......wow,machote and i  won all the 6 arenas against u.......and it was so easy for us........^^

Many connection problems again, or  do u have a really old-fashioned mobile/PC that laggs u all the time?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :tease: :tease: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The only scaring rangers are analyze, bellato & evil hits, but ure quite easy to kill...

I start to think that ur pew pew bow is just a toy,jajajajajaja.

So continue wasting arenas,that machote and i will add u more defeats!!

Agree with all, but there are more scaring rangers, like Cleiton, Reu.... and more i cant remember now

dude you have twenty mail and its distubing me idk why but mail disturbs me when it just sits there :unknw:

No space in bag, full of ticks, full of future Pvprange deaths  ;D

Range, to be honest, i dont hate u or any, im here just to have fun, and u make this game funnier, that is the truth. But if u keep saying ur the top player, ill show u u arent. And neither i am, of course.

lol my shammy has 100mails not opened  :lol:

Balanar got around 200 unopened mails, plus he got 8 gift signs and repair scrolls  :dirol:

Mercurial more pro though, he got 150 day unopened box and Water Sorcerer gift costume xd

Siwers has good profile text :

"I'm no hero... never was... never will be..."Fos most of us Siwers will always be the great hero.

Podro dla CIebie Siwy. Jestes legenda czy tego chcesz czy nie. Gdyby powstala kiedys polska gildia, jej prowadzacym powinienes byc Ty

CORRECT  :yahoo:

right, if that were true, Hassn is Pro  :pleasantry:

at least Hassn stays in his lane. Humble. Not running his mouth everywhere calling himself pro

right, if that were true, Hassn is Pro  :pleasantry:

at least Hassn stays in his lane. Humble. Not running his mouth everywhere calling himself pro

Cuz my Monkey is so sweeeeeeettt !! :give_rose:

Pro english speaking does not make him Pro ranger.... waste all his salary does not make him pro ranger...

firstly u are retard brainless ranger  :rofl:

also  even u dnt know how to farm  :wacko: :wacko:  you noob have you met Eye in your life? its more handsome than you  :rofl:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :good: :good: :good:  this realy make me lought, very nice words  :yahoo: :friends:

Balanar got around 200 unopened mails, plus he got 8 gift signs and repair scrolls  :dirol:

Mercurial more pro though, he got 150 day unopened box and Water Sorcerer gift costume xd

ill beat this soon :spiteful:

then start logging it on again.  :tease:

Don't feel like it, People think he's Hassn's brother just cause his name sounds Arab and I told some people he's rich.

Now I get pms saying " Salam bro :* "  " 5k pls " " scroll pls " " hi bro can u gift me hair colour? :[ "

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...