old runes here

Panchen

if u play elf side and u have old runes, you came to the right place. my name is pachens, hyper pro #1 lvl3 eye-slayer shaman, and im looking for those runes for my noob paladin lvl 14.

if u have any i wanna buy  8)

• 4 months later...

ok [#1] eye slayer shaman lvl 3 ill see if i got bt even me nd them  :bad: :bad:  2 n all who will replay on this post this is really hes the #1 eye slayer shaman in lvl 3

You cant buy old runes/crystals.. you have to buy gear that have been enchanted with such.

Perhaps great charms can be the closest thing until you get your desired gear with old enchants.

You cant buy old runes/crystals.. you have to buy gear that have been enchanted with such.

Perhaps great charms can be the closest thing until you get your desired gear with old enchants.

Sorry sir but wrong , there is still old runes out there that are tradable. I'm actually selling an old block rune on elf side if anyone is interested. Pm me on mc or elf side, Edgeshadow on elf.

Sorry sir but wrong , there is still old runes out there that are tradable. I'm actually selling an old block rune on elf side if anyone is interested. Pm me on mc or elf side, Edgeshadow on elf.

tyyyyyyyy but shielding rune is hyper useless

look at this screenshot, it was taken january 26 of this year. im still dreaming about old runes and crystals hidden in forgotten accounts  ::)

Опубликованное фото

i had mine too,crystals & runes. unfortunately lvl18 items & critical enchantments/great charms era has come, & i have no choice but to sell it (cheap) :facepalm: .. & lol panchen  ;D  where's my old runes that you bought from me?

why no farm the boss drop u that...everybody know  where for old runes ....no more ppl know for cristals....

still market market market....

i had mine too,crystals & runes. unfortunately lvl18 items & critical enchantments/great charms era has come, & i have no choice but to sell it (cheap) :facepalm: .. & lol panchen  ;D  where's my old runes that you bought from me?

i miss ur rune, i put it on my axe, but now i changed weapon and i miss 2.5% :cray:

ok ya bro i remed=remembered like i k thats u can get old runes n crystals from surprise chest n that there were a discount on it yes sry i ddnt rem  :bad: :bad: :bad:  that i tell u that  :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray:  m sry dnt mad from me :bad: :cray: :cray:

They aren't in circulation, they are just old. If you got them from before warspear switched the miracle runes to how they are now then they stayed the same. You can't farm them so anyone saying you can is an idiot.

why no farm the boss drop u that...everybody know  where for old runes ....no more ppl know for cristals....

omg seriously farm boss that drops it? LMFAO youre dumb

on elf side.  :blush:

46034_.png

on elf side.  :blush:

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww too late  :cray: , i tryied to find that crystal for many time while i was using axe, but now i changed to hammer

Lol Panchen ya sounds like Guy name Pachachutec who was obsessed collecting old runes enchanted items.

:lol:

and you both names kind of same.are you same person?  lol

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww too late  :cray: , i tryied to find that crystal for many time while i was using axe, but now i changed to hammer

any paladin using an axe (besides arena, arena axe is better then arena mace) is an idiot. always get a good laugh seeing high-amped players with 2h axe (who in their right mind would choose the accuracy boost from an axe OVER the attack speed boost from a mace?)