Remove dungeon requierements to continue yellow quest lines

zherot

You need to remove this dungeon quest requierements that block you from advancing the game, I would understand having them with a MASSIVE population but this game population is really low, finding a party is ridiculously hard, guildmates can't always help, and a lot of people will quit the game the moment they find themselves blocked from continuing their quests because they need to go 3 times to a dungeon in order to continue unlocking new zones.

This needs to go, with the current game population makes 0 sense, it will make new players leave.

This sounds kinda harsh but you should be happy xD 2-3 years ago you also had to complete heroic level to move on with the storyline and also quests like Six Shadows had to be completed to move on. 

I agree on the low new player population part though. Beginner islands are empty :c

On which server are you playing? US, EU and RU population is kinda fine. If you played on SEA-Pearl, I would completely understand your concern.

Six shadows is still needed.

Also im playing on EU but finding a party to do those places that locks the story is a nightmare due to the low population or because the low amount of people that needs to actually do it or because highlever players don't want to help, either way finding a party to do them can take HOURS or not happening at all, a group of 5 people...