lose staff by opening the gift

whyterhomer

what should i do. I lost my  +3 twisted charge by opening a gift.

I planed to try a druid. And id buy level 13 armour, amulet. 2 rings, cloak, hood and twisted charge. This afternoon i received a gift from mentor and i put the gift in my bag and i open it i received scroll of teleportation but my staff is gone after i open the gift.

That is really bad. Now im not in the mood to play warspear. Name of my druid 'ohhmy' level 1.

its really impossible but its happend. Ok this is what happend. I have a BD level 19. And i tried to create a druid. And i buy level 13 set for druid. Then my BDs bag is full so i transfered my items to level 1 druid. And the item is exactly 9pcs and level 1 character had 10 slot. Then that time i received the gift from mentor to my druid. Now my 9items plus 1gift = 10 items total. Then i opend the gift and i noticed the twisted staff is gone. Thats what happen. We all think its impossible but it really does. Sorry for my bad english.

You created that druid on the same day you opened the gift right?

Then you are a lier because you won't get a gift on the first day when you create a character.

Then you are a lier because you won't get a gift on the first day when you create a character.

OWNED :lol:

thats not neccesarily true.. Maybe he made that druid a day before transfering his stuff to it. I have a lvl 1 rogue with 23 chest unopened