No guide for druid

abner7669

Why is there no guide for druid.Any pro druid how about a guide??

Eh.... Too much work. But if you have questions, ask away me and plenty of others will answer them.

Maybe you will be the one who will make great guide for  druids? People would love you for that. Try to make diffrent sets of skills and eq and u will feel what suits u most. WIsh you good time testing druid class :friends:

• 3 weeks later...

;D i dnt know many things but i know a littlge base on my expii,,

*getting started*

-when u got lvl two, just upgrade firstly the skill 'lightning Bolt' it cn help u to kill mobs fast, just remember dou 1 skill only for 1 mob so u dnt get depeit ur mana badly,..

-when u got lvl 4, and so on just max 'healing dew' next  until  lvl 10,some of druids maxing lightning bolt first,ijust dnt know, maybe they want quickee kill and for better arena at the same time, but maxing heal first make u undying outside the arena, yeah a lil long killing mobs but its okay ,trust me. :)

-next, how to be a good arena druid?? XD here just a few tip from me, but i suggest ask pro still then,

*there are two types of druid in arena, a full support druid ,and a semi support and semi carry druid.

*a full support druid is a druid that have many astral than moon magic, maybe u just know it when looking its staff, yeah speaking astrals its have more heal,

*vice versa with with semi hitter druid, more moon magic than astral, anyways,

-how to fight inside the arena?

*because u are the smooth one we all know that u are the first target ,, how to avoid that?

when the fight begin iknow u see sometimes ,Rouges or bd just simply GOUGE ur arena partner and then go straight with u, dont  panic, its ok, just make shure ur ready, buffed the armor and heal by urself, then when u see them, simply use root at the one enemy and use insect swarm to other enemy, even its not totally stunned the dps of the skill is enough to make them ministun for a while then start running.

-when killing bosses no need to explain maybe? just a little tip when starting bos killing ask them who have better heal ,and let him or her be the healer u just use only the armor . and other skills,

--ASK THEM for more info, i wish it will help to newbies. bye bye. muah!w;)

• 1 year later...

I'm also concerned about the lack of a comprehensive guide for druids on the forum. Is anyone working on a druid guide? If not, I think I will make a complete guide soon. I've just been waiting for someone else to do it because I neither have the time nor the patience to make it. :blush:

• 1 year later...

Eh.... Too much work. But if you have questions, ask away me and plenty of others will answer them.

Maybe you will be the one who will make great guide for  druids? People would love you for that. Try to make diffrent sets of skills and eq and u will feel what suits u most. WIsh you good time testing druid class :friends:

I'm also concerned about the lack of a comprehensive guide for druids on the forum. Is anyone working on a druid guide? If not, I think I will make a complete guide soon. I've just been waiting for someone else to do it because I neither have the time nor the patience to make it. :blush:

Basic Guide : Druids (Updated with Expert Skill)