Clan Cerberus official launch (US Sapphire)

Zythus

wat the heck is GMT

all i know or all i think i know time is GMT=General Mountain Time? and i think that the+ and whatever number after it manes plus tht many hours i think. like if it is 3pm in GMT+0 then in GMT+7 it is like 10pm? idk im a noob after all so what do i know? :fool: :rofl: :good:  but yall love me and my noobyness :give_rose:

i understand the time zones now im in GMT-5 so i know now lol

and your link was bad born lol

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/

What do you mean bad?  :shok:

ok guys im taking some initiative here. i know that we really havent been super active yet but trust me we will be. im just preatty swamped with work school and my fam but my semester is ending either this thursday or next thursday so soon me and zythus will be starting to plan and coordiante events and start really laying the ground so we can start walking. if zythus is not able to help plan and coordinate events with me i will be posting some ideas here in this thread and clan members tell me what you think. you are also welcome to give ideas on certain events you wish to do. i know some of you would like to farm and such and we will make that possible. it may seem like i am on all the time but most of the time i log on and walk away and get sidetracked :blush:  lol but if you pm me i will get back to you as soon as i possibly can. this is the first leadership role i have even taken up and i will try my best and try my hardest to never disappoint you or zythus. i will always embrace constructive criticism and use that info to help better myself and in turn better the clan.

For all you browsers out there that are just peeking feel free to pm me in game with any questions you have about the clan and or me. you can also contact me on here  ;D 

One last thing, AWSOME JOB GUYS ON THE WAR the other day you guys impressed me and i think might have even impressed zythus a little. CONGRATS guys and lets keep up the good work. :good: :good: :good: 

For all you browsers out there that are just peeking feel free to pm me in game with any questions you have about the clan and or me. you can also contact me on here  ;D 

Shes on to me :bad:

most of the time i log on and walk away and get sidetracked :blush: 

:lol: :lol: :lol:  story of my warspear life :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

people: Timeuss wat are you doin

Timeuss: uhh nothing

people: thought u were busy

Timeuss: i was but forgot wat i was doin

• 1 month later...

we need to make a server wide war day

like each saturday + 1 other day we make planned wars

like big elf vs mc

not just one side getting big and running over ppl

• 4 weeks later...

good idea chris. this next part is directed at all cerberus current members and future members.

THE PERSON WHO IS NOW PLAYING ALL THE ACCOUNTS LISTED BELOW IS MY REAL LIFE FRIEND NAMED SHANE. NO IT IS NOT ZYTHUS. SHANE HAS BEEN MY FRIEND FOREVER AND YOU MUST TREAT HIM BETTER THEN YOU TREATED ME. HE IS SHY SO TAKE THE TIME AND INTRODUCE YOURSELF TO HIM. HE IS A GREAT LEADER, FRIEND, AND PERSON. TREAT HIM WITH DISRESPECT AND I WILL NEVER CALL YOU A FRIEND OF MINE AGAIN. ASK SHANE ANYTHING ABOUT ME HE HAS FULL PERMISSION TO DISCLOSE ALMOST ANYTHING ABOUT ME AND I CAN NOT STRESS HOW IMPORTANT HE MIGHT BECOME TO THIS CLAN.

thank you for your time and im sorry i did not post this in clan forums because i dont know how. im retarded at that forum.