3.3 UPDATE FORCE CLOSE, HELP SNORLAXX

Neromage

Devs fix this force close ever sence I updated to that 3.2.1 its been force closing, force closes even on this new update u released today. :facepalm: Anyone have any ideas wat I can do to fix this problem, I play on android thank you. :facepalm: It says warspear online process .comaigrind has stop then it says force close.

Tried that many times, everytime I download game it takes about and hour and u know it says its only 25 mb to download after I download it it has 31 in my application place, ill go try downloading off wifi see if that fixes the problem maybe my 3g is to slow for it. 8)

True, ill just wait and see if snorlax or one of them will reply to this because I wanna know wats wrong with this force closing crap couldent play for almost 2 weeks :facepalm: but thanks anyways epic.  8)

Admins fix this force close I tried everything. Tried clearing all cache, downloaded and deleted like 5 times and try also with wifi still force closes, its your game client that's making this force close please fix this I wanna play, haven't been able to for like 2 weeks now, fix many bugs tomorrow, make the force close your main one to fix. Thank you

I tried downloading the apk file it won't let me it says I have no space for it and when I check how much space I have, I have more then enough to download it.  :facepalm: