Top arena rank costumes

Edgeshadowwalk

I have sent a ticket and figured I may as well just make a topic also for discussion.

In last season I was number 1 for 5x5 and didn't receive a costume but I see the previous top 2 for 2x2 with costumes. Why haven't I received one? Can you please provide info or fix this? None of us know what's going on or what the requirements are to get these costumes. 5x5 and 3x3 should get reward costumes as well. If you are providing a higher arena point incentive to do these brackets then why do we not get rewards for this as well? Please let us know snorlax. You are the man with the answers  ;)

I placed top on 3x3 but no outfit for my efforts. Did i waste my time, money, effort and tickets on this? I could have boosted my standings on 2x2 if we are not suppose to get outfits for 3x3 and 5x5.  :facepalm:

27995_.jpg

I placed top on 3x3 but no outfit for my efforts. Did i waste my time, money, effort and tickets on this? I could have boosted my standings on 2x2 if we are not suppose to get outfits for 3x3 and 5x5.  :facepalm:

Yeah, i agree. Seems like devs trolled players again  :facepalm:

No feedback from servers issue either  :nea:

@ladygi, did you get costume for being on top 1 on 2x2?

Ya i did, ill show some pics of it. But i think rank 3x3 and 5x5 should also receive one aswell. All the hard work to find 6-10 players to do it, all the wait to fight... its a reward for the best arena players, killing 3-5 enemies isnt easy!! At 2x2 you just have to gouge one and kill the other :S

Besides that, devs said all top fighters would receive an outfit  :unknw:

Its kinda bs for me :/

27999_.png

28002_.png

As usual the Russian section of forum got the reply. I tried to translate:

В каждой категории по уровням (но не по типу арены), лидеры по рейтингу, занимающие первые три места, получили уникальные костюмы за свои выдающиеся достижения.

In each category, the levels (but not by the type of the arena), the leaders of the rating, the first three places, were unique costumes for their outstanding achievements.

This line suggested that all top ranks would receive the costume. All lvl tiers and all arena sizes 2x2 3x3 and 5x5 was the assumption.

We need better details before you make such posts.

Award for outstanding achievement in the battles of ArenaAs a reward for completing the Arena season, players will receive unique costumes for first places in their category.

Award for outstanding achievement in the battles of Arena

As a reward for completing the Arena season, players will receive unique costumes for first places in their category.

Arena Points limit

Starting from 3.3 update we set the 8000 limit of Arena Points. You can always spend it on equipment or consumables from the Suppliers.

Award for outstanding achievement in the battles of Arena

As a reward for completing the Arena season, players will receive unique costumes for first places in their category.

Arena Points limit

Starting from 3.3 update we set the 8000 limit of Arena Points. You can always spend it on equipment or consumables from the Suppliers.

Yea thanks. the quotes were not working for me  :)

Looks like we are getting ignored for now.  :aggressive:

I think devs are working on it right now and fixing many bugs, kuzmitch posted something about saying they will have stuff fixed on the 28th aka tomorrow  or whatever, he post it in 3.3 release. 8)

I'm happy  :yahoo:

I didn't get costume,of course I wasn't in top 1.But i don't like it tooooooo  :yahoo:

Costume are so ugly , I mean,UGLY for GIRLS  ;D  this costumes are made for boy  :tease:

I think devs are working on it right now and fixing many bugs, kuzmitch posted something about saying they will have stuff fixed on the 28th aka tomorrow  or whatever, he post it in 3.3 release. 8)

Nope. No such luck  :aggressive:

I don't think they are goin to give costumes again  :facepalm:

They are, a season = 1 year so keep those tics flowing to hold 1st rank :drinks: :drinks: :shok:

"this is a shop not a game"

I AM RIGHT

GM need more money to make costume.Thats material too expensive if you buy only 8380 mcoin per month.GM need more profit.Buy 8380 mcoin every day and u will get notice in 4 day

:spiteful: :crazy: :spiteful: :crazy:

GM need more money to make costume.Thats material too expensive if you buy only 8380 mcoin per month.GM need more profit.Buy 8380 mcoin every day and u will get notice in 4 day

:spiteful: :crazy: :spiteful: :crazy:

:facepalm: