Help with quests

Shiftie

hi im alevel 16 druid i just barely finished shadows of berenger and every other story quests but granit guard and no story quests seams to appear just daily quest also after i finished shadows of berenger i was told to go to camp gadspel and travell to other island i just dont know how

There is no other island :! u need lvl up by doing dailys...

• 2 weeks later...

i send message to support 9times but i dnt get any answer (i m banned, why)

There must be a reason. As I know they don't ban players for fun  ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Can't find Ashy vultures. When I click Menu - Quests - Choose quest - Show on Map I don't see the place to kil them.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't have the game open, but i thougt the spot above the 2nd city (to the right of the 'pink' centaurs).

Edit:

Oops, sorry... responding on an old question. I saw it to late.

Hi I'm a lvl 8 Druid and stucked :( Last quest was at "Lihsor - the Blades Camp" at Lar-Lorne and the Quest was something with Goblin. Can you guys help me?

Email: [email protected]

Name: Aula

Server: Eu Emerald

Oh hi guys i found out what happened!  ;D

It was the quest "kill 6 Guardian Pirats".

I died when i completed the quest. So i couldn't See the Quest sign  :rofl:

• 2 weeks later...

I need help, forsaken side quest in House of Ashes, after submitting the quest "Execute Sayros" and "Brothers to Brothers" to Draidmor , theres no more quests.. Im stuck at level 10 with 4 exp needed to levelup :facepalm:

I'm stuck on the 'distorted mirrors' quest for forsaken. It tells me I need 3 flasks of black daemon blood and idk f I'm just retarded or what but I can't find them anyywhere. Can someone please help?

I'm stuck on the 'distorted mirrors' quest for forsaken. It tells me I need 3 flasks of black daemon blood and idk f I'm just retarded or what but I can't find them anyywhere. Can someone please help?

If this quest is for level 11-12 I believe you should try to kill mobs in the dungeon and it would drop from certain mob type. So sorry I forgot the mob type, but all similar quests have similar mechanism that need to take the quest item from mob bodies

oohhh this quest, get 5mirrors from thise peasant and go to altar one demon will appear on it make sure ull kill that demon for u to get that flask...u need three flask so collect 15morrors from the peasants...pm lyzzie n game ;)

oohhh this quest, get 5mirrors from thise peasant and go to altar one demon will appear on it make sure ull kill that demon for u to get that flask...u need three flask so collect 15morrors from the peasants...pm lyzzie n game ;)

:blush: I thought its a chosen quest  ;D

You just like a walking warspear encyclopedia

I need help on the mountain clan 1st island... To kill: Druid, Bear Clan Berserker and Snake Lord.

IGN: Beerbuzz

EU Server.

Help will be much appreciated and I'll even throw in some repair scrolls as a thanks.

who know location of last cow from 'thomas in trouble' quest?i was got 3 cow but in map there are no location of last cow.plz help

1. Emerald meadow 2. Serpent cape 3. Western outskirts      check those maps cows r der  ;)

1. Emerald meadow 2. Serpent cape 3. Western outskirts      check those maps cows r der  ;)

k thanks,i already done:D.now how i can beat all hidden boss in chosen?i was waiting in boss place but there are no another player:(

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Im level 9, first island ad have run out of quests. I have one quest, Morags hobgoblins but i cant find her anywhere.

What do i do now?? Just save money to get the boat to another island? Or where can i find Morag??

Thanks

• Developer

Im level 9, first island ad have run out of quests. I have one quest, Morags hobgoblins but i cant find her anywhere.

What do i do now?? Just save money to get the boat to another island? Or where can i find Morag??

Thanks

Please, check nearest location to that where you received quest, you should find marker there.

• 3 weeks later...

I need help, forsaken side quest in House of Ashes, after submitting the quest "Execute Sayros" and "Brothers to Brothers" to Draidmor , theres no more quests.. Im stuck at level 10 with 4 exp needed to levelup :facepalm:

Same problem here :(

• 2 weeks later...

kill rebel woodchoppers

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

need to confirm if there really is no reward for rangers in this particular quest. im a ranger and it sucks that there is no reward for my class, there's only a sword for a bladedancer and a staff for a druid. no weapon for rangers!

32015_.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Need genie. I'm mc names ionz lv 15 rogue. Pm in game so elf bastards don't know when and try to gank >:D

On US server**

Uhm..... Elfs can read this  :rofl:

Stuck on SHADOWS OF BERENGAR quest. Please help. Can not defeat a shadow.

Only questers can enter the door. So you need to find (a lot) players with that quest.

• 5 weeks later...

need to confirm if there really is no reward for rangers in this particular quest. im a ranger and it sucks that there is no reward for my class, there's only a sword for a bladedancer and a staff for a druid. no weapon for rangers!

at another quest a bow avabile in awards