Help with quests

Shiftie

I do not get relic quest...Any reason why?

Done chainless,Done six shadows done all but still dont get relic quests

Didnt report before cuz 5cc nvr matter then but now cc Costume:*i need thpse quests :)Help:)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Noob question here probably, but, what is this lab quest people speak of? Also, need help with some quests, I give gold on US if you want it for you hungry players, haha :drinks:  Look for Vervibi.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Noob question. How do you do Saboteur quest with elf?  Have to kill highland saboteur and get Avril's instruments but I cant find Saboteur mob.

there is no such thing as a noob question, unless its being asked with noob intentions,

he is this guy, wielding dual axes

Опубликованное фото

• 2 months later...

I am doing the quest "Secret of Ancient Armour" (Nadir-Sard / Boiling Lakes) and i have to collect the following items/tasks:

Berengar's Key - got it killing stone monsters in Berengar's smithy Cave

Unlock Berengar's Chest - after getting key... i opened the chest

High quality chainmail -- found in the chest

High-quality helm --- just cant find it!!!!

I killed 100+ times stone monsters, went to the other entrance of the cave ... and near caves in the area... nothing... just cant get it!

Any tips?

thks in advance..

Both sides torn in middle by a lava river, have a chest, and a key in which you get by the golems around

• 2 weeks later...

So, i am still stuck at "Secret of Ancient Armour" quest (Nadir-Sard / Boiling Lakes).

I am a Firstborn Ranger, if it matters.

I have killed monsters in both sides of lava river and cant find a 2nd key to get the "High-quality Helm"

I have killed lots of them, restarted Quest and all, but cant get the Helm.

I added a picture to show quest  and location. Am i looking in the right place?

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks for any help!

99374_.jpg

well ... for anyone as blind as me...

a nice player just told me that the helm was in the armour stand in the cave...

solved.

• 1 month later...

The quest foreign mercenaries in irsenolt i have to kill those assassins but i cant find the casket can anyone help me :mega_shok:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Some quest have chance to become spoiled. I think if some mob or enemy attack u when u are waiting and later the box, for example, dont let u touch again (x), cancel quest and try again. I remember the quest but i no need go to gg cave to find the helm and i done it. Surelly someone granite mob attack u and u need cancel and try again. Good luck.

This example works better in the quest where u need teleport u to pvp cave and when u cant touch the stone in first attemp, cancel and the second column teleport u again in the cave.

• 5 weeks later...

Please help me with Norlant Swamps. Am stuck on quest "Ravva's Breath"... any tips on how to get to quest? Or how to complete quest?

Here's some information, but i would suggest looking at the quoted topic fully. Much information contained for players whom do not know swamps so well.

RAVVA'S BREATHxom6mw.pngnb1wlv.png  9ggfpy.pngThere's several Breath Catchers through Norlant Swamps. They have different hps and they all damage you the same amount, the amazing 2000 or 4000! critical! Scary, isn't it?Not if you wait until it kills one spider! They have slow attack speed, and you're looking for this map on the screenshot. They only have 500 hp, which makes it way easier than those ones with 2000, 1500 and 1000 hp, and more likely to die in two hits or one critical hit. Once you kill it, they will drop Ravva's Breath. Take it and wait for the respawn, which takes less than 1 minute.

wugdwh.png2q9mbzq.png

As for further tips/tricks:

> If you have a few minions, you can sacrifice them to lower the catchers hp before diving in yourself. ( for players who have a long distance attack ).

> Pots of course.

> Wait for the catcher to divert his attention elsewhere before attacking yourself.

> Remember.. 500 hp catcher...

Realistically, if you cannot dive in and kill it within one or two hits & at least have one decent pot or two on you.. your done for.

• 3 months later...

I am stuck at quest Magic of sirens. I have to bring 10 Scripted plates (which I loot from sailors) to one of taskmasters daughters. When I do it, some red creature appears. I kill it and some secret lore should have loot (or somehow find), but instead, I get one Scripted plate again. I tried it over and over again with same result... (so many poitons wasted at the fight with red deamon)

It is some mistake, or I am doing someting wrong...?

• 2 weeks later...

How come it seems like I've run out of quests? I've been everywhere and I can't find anymore.

The only one I have atm is pirate captain quest. Do I have to finish that to unlock more quests?

no thats impposible only if you didnt take that last quest after pirate captain to go to next camp so when you kill pirate captain you go to next map for more quests and more .

Thank you for your help but I just figured out. Everitime I brought 10 plates to firt or second sister (which summons the deamon) BUT on the higher map is third sister....and she give me the secret lore...

• 2 weeks later...

anyone can tell me wtf should i do to find treasure for old map quest from eastern caravan camp

Go to the block top left of caravans and you'll find a small mole hill thing at the bottom right corner of the area, the treasure is in there.

Edited by Jigsaw-PZ

• 1 month later...

Having problem with orphan lake. Only questors can enter in lake???? If so then how can I complete it at low lvl -_-

good news - orphan lake isnt required to start any future quests

bad news - as you said, only questers can enter, a tip on beating the orphan for free would be what i always do

make new account, and do every quest possible up until orphan, but NEVER use any of the quest potions AND save your minions that you receive from all the quests you previously finished. youll end up with around 5 potions you can use. if youre a heal class you can easily kill orphan with noob gear + 5 potions + minion. the bladedancer minion (forgot name) will be very helpful, once he dies summon a heal minion. you get 3 minions for free from quests

if youre not a heal class, 5 potions + minion would guarantee you to beat orphan with just one person to help. waiting for only 1 person may take awhile, but its not impossible

Edited by ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

eu achei o warspear online a versa boa mais tem q ter opiçao de recupera por e-mail seria melhor do que ir para o forum manda nada so ir no e-mail e recupera SE VCS APROVAREM VAI SER BOM

MEU NICK E DELICCIA QUEM QUISER JOGA MAIS EU TO ON 24H  :diablo:  :dirol:  UMA OPINIAO A CRIAÇAO DE GUILD E MT  CARO 30K COMO O LVL 12 VAI JUNTA 30K DEVIA PELOMENOS SER 20K FICA DICA :good:

• 4 weeks later...

You have to complete the quest Six Shadows of Berengar to get more quests. After completing six shadows, you have to do quests of Berengar Guard Towers

Hello,
I have played a bit WarSpear and I have manage to reach rank 4 with my shaman but I dont have any more quests. I have killed Sea Monster, Deamon Winged, Elemental and I got no more quests.

Red dots indicate places I have visited and places with quests.

My friend who is Barbarian got daily quests and other, normal quests, but I do not have them. I think I have checked every corner of island but still no quests (I have done all q on first island)

So whats the problem? Racism? Shammies cant get more quests?

Thanks in advance!

shamanmap.jpg

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...

How to get chocolate hearts?

They randomly drop from mobs on the Blissful Island. The mobs have to be at your level to drop them though.

Edited by Julie

• 4 years later...

Just started a few days ago and already stuck on the Blissful Isle quests. Where does a person get 'scrolls of illusion' &/or 'scholar's pens' plz? I looked all over and was ready to smite a scholar but it wouldn't let me try 🤣

16 hours ago, PeachMcD said:

Just started a few days ago and already stuck on the Blissful Isle quests. Where does a person get 'scrolls of illusion' &/or 'scholar's pens' plz? I looked all over and was ready to smite a scholar but it wouldn't let me try 🤣

You need to kill monsters in the spring island that are at your level or higher.

They drop chests and the items you need are in there

8 hours ago, rafa9876 said:

You need to kill monsters in the spring island that are at your level or higher.

They drop chests and the items you need are in there

Sorry if this is dense, but I'm hella new - are Blissful Isle and the spring island the same place? Or am I taking a boat someplace else? 

28 minutes ago, PeachMcD said:

Sorry if this is dense, but I'm hella new - are Blissful Isle and the spring island the same place? Or am I taking a boat someplace else? 

Same place. Kill mobs in there with your same/higher lv and you might obtain a chocolate heart chest. In there, you shall find quest items