Help with quests

Shiftie

LFM Dinalt, Kratt, Fire Cougar, Genie, Granite Guard. Anyone else need it as a firstborne on sapphire hit me up on Xyst. I work overnights so I will be around all night. :)

Hi.  I'm an extremely casual player that doesn't get on a lot.  So sometimes I accept a quest, log out without finishing it, and then don't log on for some time and when I do come back an update has happened, the quest is missing from my log, and it's not there to pick up again from anybody.

So now I'm level 4, have searched the entire land of the first island and there are no new quests anywhere for me and my quest log is empty...

I'm guessing that I'm bugged and should start over?  Unless there is some way to get it fixed?

Is this a known issue at all that happens to others much?

If you are lv4, i bet you should talk to tyr-sobren at south of harbor until you reach the intersection road, go east and follow the road to the north until you reach big tree, you will find her there

If you are lv4, i bet you should talk to tyr-sobren at south of harbor until you reach the intersection road, go east and follow the road to the north until you reach big tree, you will find her there

No, this advice doesn't work for 4 lvl. Try to find NPC in places marked on map

post-2-14177018468706_thumb.png

that sucks hart >.> should be fixed with the Patch and damned Community Manager i say 2 u 10 place is LIKE WTF full ._. plzz plzz i need these 3th Backpackslot o.o

Realy i need it 2 doin farmin °~°

when you open map you will see where to go. New quests are show with yellow !, unfinished quest yellow ?, you probably finish all quest go to harbour and talk with sailor you will be able to trip second island.

Yes i know this,i,m in the second island now,i finish all quests in yelow,when i open map,i not see any  quest,i check all buildibg and camps,but noting,just  no have quest for up lvl 13,i,m 12 lvl now shaman name Spuun, :'(

Is the Luck Needs Sacrifice quest fixed yet? If not, does anyone know when it will be? I'd like to finish all the quests on the first island before moving onto Irselnort.

and simple to solve

so look at your map and look where they are located with one (!)

if no can be a system bug

can try to redo all the way to see if it brings something to not let

• 4 weeks later...

hello. my english is very very poor. but i have a problem, i am level 10 and i need 91 exp by pass to lv 11 but i cant find more quets, i did search adobe earth, at all map upstair and downstair. i cant find more quets, i search in two maps whitout results. you can hellp me?? my profile is 525189 and my pj names is Jaqh. please help me and activate more quets by keep playing this game. XD. activate miracle coins for venezuela country. i wanna buying miracle coins by sms but dont have this option for venezuela. thx.

So, I just completed the Sea Monster quest only to find that there are no more (!) quest icons on my map. I am only level 12, so I know that there must be more quests; however, they are nowhere to be found. Any advice/help?

hello,

i just killed the forsaken commander (first born, us sapphire) and now i cant find the next quest

can someone please help?

i looked in caves and shops

still cant find anny quest...

this is so boring.... i have spend hours walking around and searching for a person who can give me quest...

please please help!

One question for a friend of mine who's faction is firstborn. After completing the quest Shadows of Berengar, she didn't manage to find anymore chain quests [yellow ! quests]. So is this the end of the quests or is there something she's missing out on? [This is before the version 2.0 update by the way, about 4-5 days or so.]

One question for a friend of mine who's faction is firstborn. After completing the quest Shadows of Berengar, she didn't manage to find anymore chain quests [yellow ! quests]. So is this the end of the quests or is there something she's missing out on? [This is before the version 2.0 update by the way, about 4-5 days or so.]

Shadows of Berengar is a main quest. Not chain (chainless league) quests. If you did mean shadows. Then, I believe there is one last quest which will send you back to Kamp Gashpel, which is supposed to be the final main quest.

But I dont think you get any experience for that last one since it is just to lead you to the next island when the day comes in the future updates.

So no more quests. It's the end for now. And the start of farming.

Shadows of Berengar is a main quest. Not chain (chainless league) quests. If you did mean shadows. Then, I believe there is one last quest which will send you back to Kamp Gashpel, which is supposed to be the final main quest.

But I dont think you get any experience for that last one since it is just to lead you to the next island when the day comes in the future updates.

So no more quests. It's the end for now. And the start of farming.

Ah okay, thanks for the explanation. I guess she'll have to resort to dailies then. :/

Hi,when i'm started this game i build a druid on emerald.i doing all quest exept kill captain,and i have no other quest to do.i've seen all npc on the island(cave and shop too)and nothing,just kill captain,my last quest was kill mercenary.then i think i mystake something that's why i build new charac a BD and i doing quest by quest,today i've got exactly the same prob just kill the captain with no other quest.plz help me!!

Sorry for my english i'm french (i would like to meet other french in this game pm me)

• 3 weeks later...

I need help :

i did all quests i could, the last quest is i have now is: shadows of berengar...

do i have to finish it to get other quests or is it the last quest ?

and how can i finish it?

i tried with 9 people but we cant do it... :(

pls help!

Jay

Yup, shadow berengar is the last quest, after finish this quest there will be no other main quest, only daily quest. I think u need at least 3party or 15ppl to kill shadow. Prepare also pot. But my suggestion is more ppl u have is better. We once killed shadow with 6party.

I need help :

i did all quests i could, the last quest is i have now is: shadows of berengar...

do i have to finish it to get other quests or is it the last quest ?

and how can i finish it?

i tried with 9 people but we cant do it... :(

pls help!

Jay

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

hi im alevel 16 druid i just barely finished shadows of berenger and every other story quests but granit guard and no story quests seams to appear just daily quest also after i finished shadows of berenger i was told to go to camp gadspel and travell to other island i just dont know how :facepalm: