Help with quests

Shiftie

i finished all the quests at llhor and  moon harbor  and i cant seem to find any new ones i have wandered some of the paths and cant seem to find any new ones  i found the malchor -the refugee camp and the swelhor -the ranger camp and rilhor -the druid camp  but still cant seem to find any new quests can someone please help me

Guest Mioco

i finished all the quests at llhor and  moon harbor  and i cant seem to find any new ones i have wandered some of the paths and cant seem to find any new ones  i found the malchor -the refugee camp and the swelhor -the ranger camp and rilhor -the druid camp  but still cant seem to find any new quests can someone please help me

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=142.msg19626#msg19626

post-2-14177018085618_thumb.png

I did this quest yesterday and I found a "Quest not found" message in the quest log after reaching that part. I thought the quest was bugged.

Then I found this thread and was able to complete it.

Guest Mioco

I did this quest yesterday and I found a "Quest not found" message in the quest log after reaching that part. I thought the quest was bugged.

Then I found this thread and was able to complete it.

We already fix it (and and a few other quests) in 1.0 client version. It's just bug of translation tool.

I am stuck on the "Troubles on the way" quest started by an NPC in the tavern and then given by Kaaf. YOu need to get 14 snake venom and 8 Fir-needles. I have the venom, where the the needles?! I can't click trees, they're not on the ground... there are markers on my map but I can't find them anywhere.

Guest Mioco

I am stuck on the "Troubles on the way" quest started by an NPC in the tavern and then given by Kaaf. YOu need to get 14 snake venom and 8 Fir-needles. I have the venom, where the the needles?! I can't click trees, they're not on the ground... there are markers on my map but I can't find them anywhere.

Search trees with green "?" and named like this

post-2-14177018113967_thumb.png

Hi,

i´m a Blade Dancer with Rep. 93  and it seems i run out of quest. Since 2 days i´m searching the whole map. Could you give me a hint ?

Thank you in advance

Hi,

i´m a Blade Dancer with Rep. 93  and it seems i run out of quest. Since 2 days i´m searching the whole map. Could you give me a hint ?

Thank you in advance

post more info like what was the last quest you were doing, location.

Hello Marcin,

thanks for your reply. I´m not sure. I have done a lot of quests in my first 2 days (some of them simultaneously). I think the last quest i´ve completed was in the northern area. Something like "secure the area and kill 10 Will´o Wisp and 10 Grass Snakes".

Guest Mioco

Hello Marcin,

thanks for your reply. I´m not sure. I have done a lot of quests in my first 2 days (some of them simultaneously). I think the last quest i´ve completed was in the northern area. Something like "secure the area and kill 10 Will´o Wisp and 10 Grass Snakes".

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=142.msg39761#msg39761

This is probably a silly question and it's probably something simple...but I'm on the quest from Coall the Rower where you have to take a torch and kill spiders...well I found the cave no problem but I can't seem to find a way to use the torch to kill the spiders...and all the spiders I've killed haven't dropped any legs...I've tried equipping it from my bag...unequipping both weapons...nothing has worked. :sorry: Please can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong? Oh and if it helps I'm a rouge with 72 rep.

you must use torch on a spider that in lower left corner of dungeon.  You will see a green question sign above it.

ok so I have another question...I'm playing as a rogue and I'm in the eagle's nest. I've killed one shaman, the white boar, all the different love potions, the gift for the guy...I got the compass too. Now I can't find any quests. Oh and after the update to v. 1.0.0 I am a level 6 with 36 more exp. til level 7.

ok so I have another question...I'm playing as a rogue and I'm in the eagle's nest. I've killed one shaman, the white boar, all the different love potions, the gift for the guy...I got the compass too. Now I can't find any quests. Oh and after the update to v. 1.0.0 I am a level 6 with 36 more exp. til level 7.

got the same problem 2.. my last quest was killing a shaman.. after that i cant see anymore quest. ive been stuck for three days now  :cray:

check all npc in tavern near port.

I checked the tavern in the harbor and none of the three npc's had a quest...the shaman I killed was the plainsman shaman not the spider one in case that makes a difference...thank you though

Guest Mioco

I checked the tavern in the harbor and none of the three npc's had a quest...the shaman I killed was the plainsman shaman not the spider one in case that makes a difference...thank you though

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=142.msg38721#msg38721

thank you for the help but I finally found the quest I was missing....because I thought I had finished it but because quests can reset overnight I didn't finish this quest so sorry.

at last ive found where the nxt quest is... try checking the east side of skew ravine.. if you remember the lumberjack named torvald if i remember it right

hi, im stuck just after leveling to 5 with two characters, rogues, finish the quest when you get the black bear hides and the one where u kill one spider and the bats, its happened twice nw, first time I thought cause the update to 1.0 n deleted my char, there must be more quests for me, I have no reputation either

hi, im stuck just after leveling to 5 with two characters, rogues, finish the quest when you get the black bear hides and the one where u kill one spider and the bats, its happened twice nw, first time I thought cause the update to 1.0 n deleted my char, there must be more quests for me, I have no reputation either

You must have missed one look carefully

I'm having a slight problem finding quests now. I have just reached level 5 and pretty much explored everywhere i can without using the boat ( Which i did use as a mistake....) and cant find a single quest to do. Am i blind or just missing something.

Thanks for any help

Kripster

I'm having a slight problem finding quests now. I have just reached level 5 and pretty much explored everywhere i can without using the boat ( Which i did use as a mistake....) and cant find a single quest to do. Am i blind or just missing something.

Thanks for any help

Kripster

What was the last quest you finished? Look around there.

I think i have solved the problem now, there was someone at the start down very south who didnt appear earlier but he started the quest in another town for me south. Thanks for all the help and sorry if i posted in the wrong section.

Kripster

Guest Mioco

sorry mi english its very bad, no see more quest  for me, finish quest  spider lord and berseker, and no more quest for my, please help me

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=142.msg51110#msg51110

Pj: Darknees

lvl: 9

problem:

finish the quest of berseker, finish the quest of spider lord, the quest finish of slime brown that was  the last one that i did and after this they did not go out for me.... That i do now ?

hello,

i have completed about 4 quests in new village "western camp of caravans"  in Irselnort, and no more quests on all map are available, pls help

I'm lvl 14 shaman

i seem to have problem in finding cressets of citadel for the quest power of avenger( crimson corundum quest) it would be nice if you could mention where the altar of avenger is located.

Опубликованное фото